Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 hour ago, Leatherface said:

Is he not entitled to it like any other father? His partner was due baby before virus came along.

The Buffoon has a perpetual string of offspring being spaffed out.

he is unlike normal fathers.

He Needs no more holidays, he needs CV19 to create space for his spaffings.

Edited by antrin

2 hours ago, antrin said:

What is it with this obsession of yours?

It's not 1950 anymore and none of this concerns you.

4 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's the same post every Monday and Tuesday. Oh look deaths are down, followed by oh no number is back up.

Not sure if it's naivety or looking for bites.

I'm not missing anything then. That sounds like the sort of low content nonsense Ricky used to engage in.

It's partly boredom.

Edited by oaksoft

22 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm not missing anything then. That sounds like the sort of low content nonsense Ricky used to engage in.

It's partly boredom.

^^^^^^^ Still trying to get a pal. :lol:

So unable to come up with anything original you steal @antrin attempts at patter. :1eye see below............

let alone Furloughed punters with too much time on their hands 

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

What is it with this obsession of yours?

It's not 1950 anymore and none of this concerns you.

The Buffoon has lied and conned himself into a position that is VERY MUCH a concern of modern British society and mine because - instead of keeping his mind on the job, concentrating in the task at hand and leading (all of which he has never been able to do) - he has been deploying a litany of excuses for not doing his job.

Or just being posted MISSING.

The spaffing of kids is not my concern but if you'd been paying attention that was the subject raised by another poster - to whose post I was replying.

The Buffoon has shown no signs of such paternal devotion to his many other kids.

Leaders should be accountable and visible to be brought to account.

It's not 1950 any more.

I hope this helps?  :)

4 hours ago, antrin said:

In general I bow to no-one in my contempt for BJ but I suspect many new fathers will be getting pressurised to take less than their statutory rights in the upcoming months. We fought a long battle for theses rights and to repeat the theme may well have to fight to keep them. It's the 21st Century and we should not be encouraging an overprivileged toff who can afford to forego part of his paternity leave.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

The Buffoon has lied and conned himself into a position that is VERY MUCH a concern of modern British society and mine because - instead of keeping his mind on the job, concentrating in the task at hand and leading (all of which he has never been able to do) - he has been deploying a litany of excuses for not doing his job.

Or just being posted MISSING.

The spaffing of kids is not my concern but if you'd been paying attention that was the subject raised by another poster - to whose post I was replying.

The Buffoon has shown no signs of such paternal devotion to his many other kids.

Leaders should be accountable and visible to be brought to account.

It's not 1950 any more.

I hope this helps?  :)

You have repeatedly made comments about his children without anyone else talking about it.

It's legitimate to talk about his dishonesty in his day job but bringing his family into it is pretty f**king low behaviour.

5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

In general I bow to no-one in my contempt for BJ but I suspect many new fathers will be getting pressurised to take less than their statutory rights in the upcoming months. We fought a long battle for theses rights and to repeat the theme may well have to fight to keep them. It's the 21st Century and we should not be encouraging an overprivileged toff who can afford to forego part of his paternity leave.

What's his ability to afford it got to do with it? 

He has the same right's as anybody. 

You poor people, let it go, you're poor, deal with it. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Everything.

Nice body swerve. :rolleyes:

How rich does somebody have to be before you get all angry and dislike them?

Asking for a friend. 

PS Just to clarify, if I'm borderline I'll throw some money away to still be your pal. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Nice body swerve. :rolleyes:

How rich does somebody have to be before you get all angry and dislike them?

Asking for an imaginary friend. 

It's not about richness it's about fairness and seizing the chance to defend and maybe even extend the rights for the majority of folks, after all "we're all in it together" - not like you to miss the point. :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

It's not about richness it's about fairness and seizing the chance to defend and maybe even extend the rights for the majority of folks, after all "we're all in it together" - not like you to miss the point. :rolleyes:

What rights are you wanting extended? 

It comes across as a massive chip on your shoulder, just saying. 

You said the other day you were poor, how poor are you? 

These'll do for a start...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/19/unions-call-national-recovery-council-rebuild-uk-economy

Maybe you want us to tug our forelocks to the likes of Jacob Rees-Mogg whose investment company stated that the current pandemic was a chance to make "super normal returns" or perhaps you admire the brass-necked founder of Matalan who is currently suing his tax consultants after having to pay back £35M with another £84M under review while claiming tax deferrals, business rates exemptions worth £40M and cheap government loans - but hey "we're all in it together". 

2 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/19/unions-call-national-recovery-council-rebuild-uk-economy

Maybe you want us to tug our forelocks to the likes of Jacob Rees-Mogg whose investment company stated that the current pandemic was a chance to make "super normal returns" or perhaps you admire the brass-necked founder of Matalan who is currently suing his tax consultants after having to pay back £35M with another £84M under review while claiming tax deferrals, business rates exemptions worth £40M and cheap government loans - but hey "we're all in it together". 

You seem to think EVERYBODY who is rich doesn't deserve it? 

It's a tough life, I just make it the best I can.

You need to "Let it Go", it's eating you up. 

Tug our forelocks................:lol:

We're done, not getting into a You v Baz type never ending game. :byebye

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You seem to think EVERYBODY who is rich doesn't deserve it? 

It's a tough life, I just make it the best I can.

You need to "Let it Go", it's eating you up. 

Tug our forelocks................:lol:

We're done, not getting into a You v Baz type never ending game. :byebye

Can you say those I've mentioned deserve it, as I've pointed out before nobody gets rich these days by going into the wilderness and discovering gold - they access resources that we have all paid for, therefore they should contribute back a fair amount, if a guy has to pay back £35M worth of tax evasion maybe he should have a criminal record, just like a benefits cheat would..

While JRM has not done anything criminal I would say he's an odious toff with 19th century views on welfare & social issues, flirted with racist ideologues and obviously feels contempt for the sort of ordinary folk who get themselves killed in fires due to a lack of "common sense". :byebye

Edited by Bud the Baker

31 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Actually that is a very positive article by Frances and it makes a really nice change to see a union talking positively about things.

A lot of what she is asking for seems perfectly reasonable. I do like the idea of increasing the NMW to £10 and really I think that needs to happen as soon as we get out of the lock-down and I'm open to the idea that there should be no age restrictions to that amount. If I had two employees - one at 18 and the other 25, they'd almost certainly both be paid the same if they were doing essentially the same job. I would want them to earn enough to have a comfortable standard of living and be working few enough hours (probably no more than 6 hours per day) that they could have the time and energy to enjoy their a home life. I'm coming round to that argument quite quickly.

I'm less impressed by the call for public sector pay rises. I just don't think they are a priority at the moment.

I also like the call to arms. VERY unusual to hear a union talking like that. Very welcome.

So there's some decent stuff in there.

I'm going to ignore that last paragraph because it's full of chip on shoulder nonsense. WTF were you thinking when you posted that? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Can you say those I've mentioned deserve it, as I've pointed out before nobody gets rich these days by going into the wilderness and discovering gold - they access resources that we have all paid for, therefore they should contribute back a fair amount, if a guy has to pay back £35M worth of tax evasion maybe he should have a criminal record, just like a benefits cheat would..

While JRM has not done anything criminal I would say he's an odious toff with 19th century views on welfare social issues, flirted with racist ideologues and obviously feels contempt for the sort of ordinary folk who get themselves killed due to a lack of "common sense". :byebye

Your terminology, "Toff", "Tug our Forelocks" to name two, smacks of some deep seated envy.

As I said, I'll make my own life for me and my family, you keep fighting the fight..............................that'll end well. :byebye

4 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Tax evasion IS a criminal offence as far as I know.

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Your terminology, "Toff", "Tug our Forelocks" to name two, smacks of some deep seated envy.

As I said, I'll make my own life for me and my family, you keep fighting the fight..............................that'll end well. :byebye

So really it's my envy and future sanity you're worried about, not that I might be wrong on the issues - fair doos.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You have repeatedly made comments about his children without anyone else talking about it.

It's legitimate to talk about his dishonesty in his day job but bringing his family into it is pretty f**king low behaviour.

The leader of our nation in this time of crisis, greater than any in history, (perhaps including all wars) is using the birth of yet another baby that he has fathered as an excuse to not be at work?

And you blame  ME for bringing it up?!

he gives no shit about his families.  Why should anyone else do?

he doesn’t acknowledge all his previous children spaffed out, so what makes this latest, at a time of crisis for the nation, so much more precious?

The Buffoon is the c**t bringing his latest spaffing into it.  Not me.

It is astounding that even in the backwaters of the www there are tits to defend such practice.

he has no need of furloughs, he does not face redundancies, he and his family (despite his stupid bravado, shaking of sick hands and allegedly near death experience) are privileged, they do not have to confront cv19 to the extent that most Brits must do.

yet wallopers on here defend him.  :unsure:

i was shocked to hear this evening that The Buffoon actually appeared at Prime minister’s  Question Time.

44 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

So really it's my envy and future sanity you're worried about, not that I might be wrong on the issues - fair doos.

You are not wrong .

They are morally ambivalent. (Wankers).

Happily reinforcing their positions in an underclass by refusing to consider that there could be a more moral way of running society.

(I know, I know....  pearls before swine, preaching to the ignorant and stupid....j

11 minutes ago, antrin said:

The leader of our nation in this time of crisis, greater than any in history, (perhaps including all wars) is using the birth of yet another baby that he has fathered as an excuse to not be at work?

And you blame  ME for bringing it up?!

he gives no shit about his families.  Why should anyone else do?

he doesn’t acknowledge all his previous children spaffed out, so what makes this latest, at a time of crisis for the nation, so much more precious?

The Buffoon is the c**t bringing his latest spaffing into it.  Not me.

It is astounding that even in the backwaters of the www there are tits to defend such practice.

he has no need of furloughs, he does not face redundancies, he and his family (despite his stupid bravado, shaking of sick hands and allegedly near death experience) are privileged, they do not have to confront cv19 to the extent that most Brits must do.

yet wallopers on here defend him.  :unsure:

i was shocked to hear this evening that The Buffoon actually appeared at Prime minister’s  Question Time.

What a state to get into. Calm yourself down you over-emotional auld tit. 🤣

What is with you lefties that you harbour this much poison for others? You are as lacking in empathy for your fellow man as the right wingers you attack.

Who cares if he doesn't face redundancy. He's not paying your bills so it doesn't matter.

10 minutes ago, antrin said:

You are not wrong .

They are morally ambivalent. (Wankers).

Happily reinforcing their positions in an underclass by refusing to consider that there could be a more moral way of running society.

(I know, I know....  pearls before swine, preaching to the ignorant and stupid....j

Moral?

You have no business using that phrase after writing that patronising drivel in bold. 🤣

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What a state to get into. Calm yourself down you over-emotional auld tit. 🤣

What is with you lefties that you harbour this much poison for others? You are as lacking in empathy for your fellow man as the right wingers you attack.

Who cares if he doesn't face redundancy. He's not paying your bills so it doesn't matter.

There was little emotion in my response....  

I was pointing out the factuality and reality, but I understand that, if you have no coherent response to that, you might well slump back on illegal ageism and playing the man, rather than The Buffoon.

more fool you.

but let’s not go over old ground.

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Moral?

You have no business using that phrase after writing that patronising drivel in bold. 🤣

Your previous post to that one in which you resorted to ignorance and stupidity rather than address the points I made, confirm I was correct.

that does not demote me from a moral high ground.