Coronavirus

faraway saint

8 hours ago, antrin said:

There was little emotion in my response....  

I was pointing out the factuality and reality, but I understand that, if you have no coherent response to that, you might well slump back on illegal ageism and playing the man, rather than The Buffoon.

more fool you.

but let’s not go over old ground.

:lol:

9 hours ago, antrin said:

You are not wrong .

They are morally ambivalent. (Wankers).

Happily reinforcing their positions in an underclass by refusing to consider that there could be a more moral way of running society.

(I know, I know....  pearls before swine, preaching to the ignorant and stupid....j

What utter drivel....................no surprise there really.

They, fake morals and all, sit in their ivory towers, however grand or not, and sneer at other's yet do the square root of feck all. (Tossers)

They enjoy a class system as it gives them a place that they crave.

Yes, posting on a football forum gives them a platform to show how superior they are.

The rest of society use their votes to put people in place they believe will do the best job they can.

Democracy isn't enough for them, they want it their way or no way.

Power to the people................................:byebye

Yesterday the number was 363, continuing the downward trend.

The cases, after staying steady, are also going down.

The countries that have relaxed their lockdowns have not seen any dramatic rises, despite the media trying to suggest otherwise. 

There has been some increases, pretty obvious to most, but not in numbers that suggest the cases or fatalities will get back to their peak,

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Yesterday the number was 363, continuing the downward trend.

The cases, after staying steady, are also going down.

The countries that have relaxed their lockdowns have not seen any dramatic rises, despite the media trying to suggest otherwise. 

There has been some increases, pretty obvious to most, but not in numbers that suggest the cases or fatalities will get back to their peak,

Yes, glad to see its a downward trend

However its still nearly a hundred more that died at Lockerbie , so we need to put this into context

I wonder how many lawsuits await the Government ?

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You seem to think EVERYBODY who is rich doesn't deserve it? 

It's a tough life, I just make it the best I can.

You need to "Let it Go", it's eating you up. 

Tug our forelocks................:lol:

We're done, not getting into a You v Baz type never ending game. :byebye

Oh it ended...

13 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Meanwhile back in ReaLife the Treasury is proposing a two year public sector pay freeze, but hey Thursday night's all right for clapping, get a little clapping in, alright, alright, ooooh, ooooh, ooh, ooh! :whistle

The treasury is "considering" and is far from a done deal. :lol:

Most people would have expected some comeback considering the more than generous furlough terms, amongst other costs this has cost the country.

Usual obscure reference re clapping, too much flour in your system? :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The treasury is "considering" and is far from a done deal. :lol:

Most people would have expected some comeback considering the more than generous furlough terms, amongst other costs this has cost the country.

Usual obscure reference re clapping, too much flour in your system? :rolleyes:

I guess it all depends where you get your news from but mine's says proposing, not that I see and difference in the overall meaning ...

On Wednesday, the Telegraph published details of internal Treasury documents proposing a two-year public sector pay freeze;

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Yup at the end of the January transfer window when I was proved correct on every point, oh and did I mention my POV was endorsed by our Chairman GLS?

That didn't happen.

Yet again we have made progress as a club on the park (as quoted by the club themselves a few days ago) well done Gus, well done on a successful transfer window and well done to young Cammy who (apparently) despite not being a first team player is in line for several young POTY awards. 

Edited by bazil85

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Feck NOOOOOOOO! 👎

It's okay I won't get involved with a conversation topic that is factually concluded given the completion of the season with me being right. 

Although it's clear you wilfully incite this stuff. 

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Incite it seemingly. 😂😂😂 

PS He searches for Baz, what a pwick. 🤪🤪🤪

You definitely do and it just highlights your obsession. :whistle

Nine references to me since the start of April in conversations I've  not been involved in lol. 

Edited by bazil85

On 5/20/2020 at 7:59 AM, faraway saint said:

Aye, yer right enough, in these days with communication like smoke signals, not reliable if it's windy, and carrier pigeon, they're forever getting lost ot eaten, there's no way he can be in touch with all the other people in the government. :lol:

Quite why any head of government feels the need, like wee Nicola, to appear every day when things don;t change is a mystery.

That might have had some merit if it wasn't for the fact one of the cabinet is doing briefings EVERY day. If nothing was changing then why would any minister be updating. Updating being the operative word. A leader should be seen to be leading. I think BoJo is being kept out of the limelight by Cummings as he's a liability in a crisis.