Coronavirus

faraway saint

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
3 hours ago, faraway saint said:
The numbers not reducing as much as hoped......................with 40,000 now sadly passed away, why? 
Early on in this thread [mention=13642]Lord Pityme[/mention] said PEOPLE are the problem, he called that right.
It's not spreading because of the UK or Scottish governments, just saying. 

Exactly and it's the folk screaming "end the lockdown " and the likes who will presumably be contributing to it's existence as I assume they practice what they preach (or perhaps more likely they are just all mouth and following the letter of the law like the majority of us) ?

I have ignored the lockdown where possible since it started.

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

He returned home from his work commitments which he (like others) are entitled to do & isolated due to his wife’s lung condition. Your needless insults here are pathetic. 

The fat banker broke lockdown with an unnecessary journey. He’s broken lockdown more than once. He pretended to isolate. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Must've been a full moon last night judging by the absolutely barking posts that #thichasf**k put out. Looks as though he is still howling at it this morning.

50 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

The fat banker broke lockdown with an unnecessary journey. He’s broken lockdown more than once. He pretended to isolate. 

Lashing out with personal insults against someone shows your very poor character. 

46 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Hope you’re enjoying your middle class lockdown holiday @bazil85

the blood is on your hands

saved no-one killing millions 

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200528-why-most-covid-19-deaths-wont-be-from-the-virus?ocid=ww.social.link.twitter

‘Could’ again these stories of possibilities & worst case scenario are designed for people like you. As of right now, lockdown has saved lives from a hellish virus that has contributed to at least 40,000 deaths in this country. 

You remain wrong in your claim lockdown has killed more people than it’s saved. 

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Lashing out with personal insults against someone shows your very poor character. 

‘Could’ again these stories of possibilities & worst case scenario are designed for people like you. As of right now, lockdown has saved lives from a hellish virus that has contributed to at least 40,000 deaths in this country. 

3FA11D14-94F5-4B4F-97C0-1CB5B43DC356.jpeg

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Fat banker...........you really are a pansy. 😂😂😂

Ffs just put the moon howling extremist lunatic on ignore, it will improve your forum experience no end.

After yesterdays UK one man briefing it is now even more apparent they are not only NOT following the science. They are ignoring it. This is an apt comparison of these updates.

"During the last Gulf War we mocked the daily updates of Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, aka Comical Ali, Iraq’s Minister of Information. Mr Al-Sahhaf would insist that there were no American tanks in Baghdad even as they were being heard in the background. The Americans were taking such a beating, he claimed, that hundreds were committing suicide. Perhaps an enterprising Iraqi might currently be collating video highlights of the daily coronavirus updates and misadventures of Boris Johnson and his comical cabinet".

image.png.581b90032bdf6195ebd8c87d2c55d58b.png

Edited by stlucifer

It's the wild west with business's opening up with no real authority and playing at the social distancing game.

I've already mentioned a local garden centre and just spoke to my son who lives/works in Perth.

A carpet shop is now open, first 2 days was by appointment, now the doors are open and it's open season.

Aye, Scotland are on to of things............................there is no lockdown. 

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Todays number, 204, lowest Saturday figure since March.

Not bad, considering there's no rules anymore. :thumbsdown

In Scotland  ,intensive  care numbers are down from a peak of  220 to 20 ,we are getting there!

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Ffs just put the moon howling extremist lunatic on ignore, it will improve your forum experience no end.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:05 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

I suggest you stock up on tins, tape up the windows and doors and hunker down for a few weeks. Meanwhile in the real world the rest of us will continue about our normal business taking the self same life precautions we always do. The media / social media lead hysteria is off the scale. Imagine if a real plague emerged in the developed world, it would be armageddon stuff. Let's just concentrate on making it to Hampden.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:34 AM, Ayrshire Saints said:

I make no claim whatsoever to be a medical expert. Just pointed out that whilst acknowledging the virus I am not changing my normal routines and there is definite hysteria being media driven trying to whip the nation into a frenzy of panic. That's the problem with 24hr news channels. Too much time and too little news.

This is the same guy who needlessly doubled up with his wife on a supermarket shopping trip and used his wife’s police ID card to jump the queue at a time reserved for health care workers 

You’ve got to admire this imbecile’s brass neck 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

It's the wild west with business's opening up with no real authority and playing at the social distancing game.

I've already mentioned a local garden centre and just spoke to my son who lives/works in Perth.

A carpet shop is now open, first 2 days was by appointment, now the doors are open and it's open season.

Aye, Scotland are on to of things............................there is no lockdown. 

Good!

According to leading oncologist Professor Karol Sikora there are a potential 50,000 cancer patients who will likely die because of treatment delayed by government ‘Lockdown’ policy and what have effectively become a ‘COVID only NHS health service.

This is the lockdown policy supported by @bazil85and @TPAFKATS

saved no-one, killed thousands, killing millions