Coronavirus

faraway saint

46 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Might I suggest just to post anything in any thread adding next to nothing?

Called trolling. 

Do I win a prize? 

No, that's simply trolling - posting without adding anything.

We can all do that.  You have a certain panache, though...

Guest TPAFKATS
Honestly bud, this is so obviously political for you that you can't even argue a point in good faith.
If you insist on playing moral high ground games, you know what is truly cuntable behaviour? Taking clear pleasure, as you obviously do, in seeing spikes in deaths in England so that you can bash Boris again.
If you want to continue to shout at the clouds over all this I'll happily leave you to talk to the Biology teacher.
Oh dear.
My point about cuntish behaviour was a general one about people. It wasn't about any country or Boris. It wasn't political in any way. It was about people. Some of your examples in your post made my point.

I take no pleasure in deaths rising, that's a contemptible statement and takes you to the gutter where Andy and faraway reside making similar comments about others.

46 minutes ago, antrin said:

No, that's simply trolling - posting without adding anything.

We can all do that.  You have a certain panache, though...

Lol. More posts all over the place than anyone else. The irony is wonderful to behold. Even more so since the "man" takes things so seriously. I mean... Its an online forum.. (Almost added ffs) 

Guest TPAFKATS
In just over a couple of weeks time, Emgland are going to have restaurants, pubs, salons and hairdressers open (not sure who else is left other than sport stadia) but in Scotland we still won't be able to go more than 5 miles from our houses.
Honestly, just f**k that. That's not even remotely reasonable.
If campsites are open I think our family might be making a wee trip.
Just to annoy TPAK thingy. [emoji3]
You really need to read or listen to what is happening. The aim is to get a better outcome from waiting a little longer just now.
Obviously that doesn't work if you indulge in the sort of cunting that you've just hinted at.

Do you honestly think any politician from any country or political opinion will keep this situation for any longer than is required.

Where are you getting pubs, restaurants etc opening date from in England ? The uk wide "scientific review " on that sector isn't due for publication until 2 July !

In just over a couple of weeks time, Emgland are going to have restaurants, pubs, salons and hairdressers open (not sure who else is left other than sport stadia) but in Scotland we still won't be able to go more than 5 miles from our houses.
Honestly, just f**k that. That's not even remotely reasonable.
If campsites are open I think our family might be making a wee trip.
Just to annoy TPAK thingy. [emoji3]

7 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Oh dear.
My point about cuntish behaviour was a general one about people. It wasn't about any country or Boris. It wasn't political in any way. It was about people. Some of your examples in your post made my point.

I take no pleasure in deaths rising, that's a contemptible statement and takes you to the gutter where Andy and faraway reside making similar comments about others.

No smoke without fire, you despicable ghoul. :byebye

Guest TPAFKATS
I had upticked  as I thought it was funny.  So I responded.  :unsure:

Oh it's certainly funny reading the responses from apparently clever people who don't realise the irony in their post.

Ricky has them biting like an old trout

On 6/16/2020 at 4:19 PM, faraway saint said:

Today's number, 233, Tuesday usually sees a jump after the previous two days lower numbers.

All being well the rest of the week will see daily numbers under 200. 

So far so, comparatively speaking, good.

Todays number, 173, has, indeed, seen the daily numbers under 200.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Oh it's certainly funny reading the responses from apparently clever people who don't realise the irony in their post.

Ricky has them biting like an old trout

Since he's your only forum pal you would say that. :lol:+

Fortunately the tsunami of feeling is he's an old troll. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Where are you getting pubs, restaurants etc opening date from in England ? The uk wide "scientific review " on that sector isn't due for publication until 2 July !

4th July at the earliest as reported by the BBC.

It might be a wee bit later than that but it's coming.

20 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

You really need to read or listen to what is happening. The aim is to get a better outcome from waiting a little longer just now.
Obviously that doesn't work if you indulge in the sort of cunting that you've just hinted at.

Do you honestly think any politician from any country or political opinion will keep this situation for any longer than is required.

I don't need you to mansplain this for me.

As for the bit in bold, if I've triggered you then I'm probably doing something right.

15 July here was the date so not far behind. I have always thought these sectors will open pretty close to the same time in England and Scotland. Got to really when it comes to holidays etc

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

15 July here was the date so not far behind. I have always thought these sectors will open pretty close to the same time in England and Scotland. Got to really when it comes to holidays etc

I heard 15 July as well but Inverlochy Castle is unlikely to reopen fully then. Might be Glenapp Castle. Nice little place. 

Guest TPAFKATS
I don't need you to mansplain this for me.
As for the bit in bold, if I've triggered you then I'm probably doing something right.
Simmering along to another oaksoft meltdown. Not handling this lockdown well at all, are you.

Mansplain - what a f**king rocket you are!