Coronavirus

faraway saint

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I didn't see any references to peer reviewed research.

That's usually the first sign of a quack.

There are links continuously throughout the text directing readers to source documents that can take you further, Donald.

Shame on you Tam. [emoji12]
We've just stopped at the bakers, staff not wearing a mask, every member of the public is.
Seems strange staff not complying?
Apologies, there was a screen in the shop. 
There was a screen in the garage as well but when out on Friday, I did see staff in 2 sandwiche/cafe not wearing mask and nothing between them and customers.

Staff don’t have to wear masks.
Beats me why I have to wear one but if I go to the pub next week I can sit in an enclosed space for hours swapping germs.
IF you go to the pub [emoji23] am hoping that through your line of work you will know what ones are going to be opened [emoji16]

2 hours ago, antrin said:

There are links continuously throughout the text directing readers to source documents that can take you further, Donald.

Thank you antrin.

I will now clarify what I mean when I ask for peer-reviewed science.

When I click on the first 11 or 12 links and the page I am taken to says the following, it is NOT what I am looking for:-

This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

If there ARE peer-reviewed articles in amongst that lot, life is too short for me to dig for them.

Maybe time to wind your neck in a bit Ant.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

IF you go to the pub emoji23.png am hoping that through your line of work you will know what ones are going to be opened emoji16.png

I’ve hardly had a drink since this all started as I’m not one for drinking in the house.Looking forward to a couple of pints and a game of snooker................. if the snooker club hasn’t lost its licence!!!!

29 minutes ago, HSS said:

I’ve hardly had a drink since this all started as I’m not one for drinking in the house.Looking forward to a couple of pints and a game of snooker................. if the snooker club hasn’t lost its licence!!!!

Fighting on the telly as well   :lol:

38 minutes ago, HSS said:

Played snooker at lunchtime when I worked in Paisley 1974-1978 with a friend of mine, now deceased. I was rotten at it! Enjoyed it though. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Played snooker at lunchtime when I worked in Paisley 1974-1978 with a friend of mine, now deceased. I was rotten at it! Enjoyed it though. 

I can sink a ball but I can’t build a break.Its so annoying as it looks so easy on the TV.🤔

7 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

Did you notice that he didn't show a test with his kid wearing no mask at all?

I guarantee you it would read about as high as those masks. The face shield was closest to no mask at all. So he KNOWS that no mask gives a high reading as well and he's STILL putting this utter horseshit out on the internet.

That piece of equipment will not be making anything like real time measurements either so it's not reliable at all under those conditions. That particular model is a product designed for use in open greenhouses. It's certainly not designed for shoving into a closed environment. You won't see the dynamics of CO2 dispersion in real time for example.

Did you notice the % figure in the bottom right of the device. That's humidity. It's that high because of the moisture in his breath. The device is probably using some kind of infrared detection. I hate to break this to you but water partially overlaps the CO2 emission/absorption frequencies and there's no way a cheap handheld device will make allowances for that when moisture is that high. So this is probably wrongly recording moisture as CO2.

Think about  it. If his son really was breathing in those amounts of CO2 he'd be dead. Engage your commonsense FFS.

It must be terrible for that boy to have a fraud as a father.

Edited by oaksoft

44 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

See Israel have f**ked their re-opening and are heading for a second lockdown. It appears that it isn't as simple as the virus "going away". Be interesting to see how it goes in the UK.

Plenty of countries have "re-opened" and it's not fcuked up and they've not had to lock down the whole country.

Calm down, you're screaming and lifting your skirt at every minor issue. 

35 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

Is that some Freudian slip for what you really think of pilchard?

If you can't see by now that pilchard hates the English , maybe you should consider a trip to Specsavers since her hatered isnae a new thing. .

As for who reacts to my posts....................................................................wtf

Any chance you could post more hilariously insane quackery videos please?

It fair brightens the place up in here. :lol:

We haven't seen videos suggesting Vitamin C and prayer as cures for covid for a while. Something along those lines please. Oh and if the video quality could be similar to those from the 1990s that would be even better. Just remember to sign off your post with "open yer eyes peeepul".

Guest TPAFKATS
Is that some Freudian slip for what you really think of pilchard?
If you can't see by now that pilchard hates the English , maybe you should consider a trip to Specsavers since her hatered isnae a new thing. .

As for who reacts to my posts....................................................................wtf
Your approach to me pointing out that 2 states in Australia have closed their border continues to be "Sturgeon hates the English".

Plenty of countries have "re-opened" and it's not fcuked up and they've not had to lock down the whole country.

No they haven't but we need to learn why some have and some haven't if we want to avoid making the same mistakes.

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No they haven't but we need to learn why some have and some haven't if we want to avoid making the same mistakes.

New Zealand. 👋

That's without Googling. 

10 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

"An anti-euthanasia campaigner last night said he suspected that the spike was evidence that many people had been put on end-of-life protocols or ‘pathways’."

Perhaps this was because Covid-19, particularly in the elderly, does bring the end of life.