Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

It's a bit baffling, anything and everything to have a pop. 

hOw DaRe YoU uSe A wOrD uSeD bEfOrE 

I know. I know. Baffled. Bemused. Bewildered. Those last three epithets are only a few of many similar ones that can be ascribed to the loon from Arbroath. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What about the forum fools posts above? 

How do they sit in your new role as forum decision maker on what defines a worthwhile post? 

Between you, simple Simon, and him, dimmer than a 2 watt bulb, I'm feeling threatened. :lol:

Now, feck off, I've wasted 2 days worth of posts on you already today. :byebye

I just thought it was a waste of time bringing it up so I commented as such. I didn't make any attempt to tell you that you should see it as worthwhile, that's your call 

Yes that is wrong, it's absolutely unacceptable for you to follow this path and it could result in you sending me more than 1,095 posts a year lol.

We'll just mark it down as a cheat day :whistle

Edited by bazil85

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just watching an article on people who have flown out to Ibiza.

The range of these masks are hilarious, no standards on any of them, just part of the current game.

People fiddling about with them, some absolutely giant and loosely fitting, reducing their effectiveness to almost nothing.

Drunk or drugged

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Considering the media having a ball with the USA they are a lowly 9th in the world for deaths per million of population. 

Over the last month the average has slightly dropped, although currently on a upward trend over the last week. 

Statistics. 

Did you study stats? 

Just asking. 

37 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Considering the media having a ball with the USA they are a lowly 9th in the world for deaths per million of population. 

Over the last month the average has slightly dropped, although currently on a upward trend over the last week. 

I think that can be taken with a pinch of salt, deaths per million will have a number of variables. Population density, multi-generation households, single occupancy households as a few examples. 

Somewhere as big as US would need to be drilled down to a state level to be more beneficial from a stats perspective. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I think that can be taken with a pinch of salt, deaths per million will have a number of variables. Population density, multi-generation households, single occupancy households as a few examples. 

Somewhere as big as US would need to be drilled down to a state level to be more beneficial from a stats perspective. 

Aye, a pinch of salt, yet your quite willing to swallow other stats, say for instance, Sweden, ya plum.  :hammer

Here, drill away..................https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ :byebye

On 7/12/2020 at 3:11 PM, Tommy said:

IF you go to the pub emoji23.png am hoping that through your line of work you will know what ones are going to be opened emoji16.png

My first pint since March and it’s beautiful 😍

F648C6D9-716C-49C1-9D63-706E892C57E8.jpeg

35 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, a pinch of salt, yet your quite willing to swallow other stats, say for instance, Sweden, ya plum.  :hammer

Here, drill away..................https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ :byebye

Tried to engage you in a an adult conversation, you do what you always do to practically everyone on here and get defensive. 

Sweden is a good example to have given their choice not to lock-down. the same cautions exist when comparing them to other nations though, I have never hid that in fact I've brought it up many times. For example, comparison between Sweden and UK has a lot more caveats than a comparison between say Sweden and Norway or Finland or Denmark. That's not to say there are any areas we can do exact like for like comparisons. 

Simple stuff really, yet you've really struggled with it. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Tried to engage you in a an adult conversation, you do what you always do to practically everyone on here and get defensive. 

Sweden is a good example to have given their choice not to lock-down. the same cautions exist when comparing them to other nations though, I have never hid that in fact I've brought it up many times. For example, comparison between Sweden and UK has a lot more caveats than a comparison between say Sweden and Norway or Finland or Denmark. That's not to say there are any areas we can do exact like for like comparisons. 

You throw more smokescreens than anyone on the forum.

I gave you facts , you change the direction about USA states straight away.

It's what you do, earlier today was the same, you fecked up, wouldn't admit it and tried to wander all over the fecking place to divert attention away from your feck up.

You do it on thread after thread, and you still blame other people. 

You cannot grasp anything outside your repetitive drivel.

I'm quite happy to debate with anyone who has the ability, that doesn't include you, or your only friend, the Stirling troll. 

17 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I'll leave you to it Bazl but have some mercy on the Wee Man. He can't understand and can't help himself from showing it. Now.. Ask Boaby about Betting, Booze and Balderdash and he is the go to man on the forum. Undoubtably so. 

Edited by St.Ricky

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It's what you do, earlier today was the same, you fecked up, wouldn't admit it and tried to wander all over the fecking place to divert attention away from your feck up.

I'm quite happy to debate with anyone who has the ability, that doesn't include you, or your only friend, the Stirling troll. 

Gets better and better. No sense of self control. 

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You gave me a fact (agreed based on tested cases), I built on what you had said. That's how discussions work. BAWA would be a very boring place if it was only ever

Comment "I agree & have nothing to add"

I did feck up earlier and I admitted it. I gave you too much credit that you had realised you had made mistakes on this subject and treated it far lighter than it actually was. 

lol making a comment on population density and other factors impacting number of coronavirus cases is absolutely relevant in this debate. So where you get not having the capability I don't know. :whistle 

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'll leave you to it Bazl but have some mercy on the Wee Man. He can't understand and can't help himself from showing it. Now.. Ask Boaby about Betting, Booze and Balderdash and he is the go to man on the forum. Undoubtably so. 

Good stuff man, he'll still rage at your presence on BAWA I have no doubt about that. 

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You gave me a fact (agreed based on tested cases), I built on what you had said. That's how discussions work. BAWA would be a very boring place if it was only ever

You do realise that's you dim pal from Stirling's "go to" reply? :lol:

Another of your traits, you are so simple you can only focus on one thing/person, you have no idea how to cope with multiple views. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Nope , you mentioned 'border closures' and tried to make a comparison . I was pointing out that pilchard is a hypocrit as she was the one devoted to no borders and even said that the way out for Scotlands worst debt in Europe senario was to open the borders to everyone and anyone , she just didn't mention that she was excluding the English from that invitation. 
Do you actually believe this delusional nonsense?

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

You do realise that's you dim pal from Stirling's "go to" reply? :lol:

Another of your traits, you are so simple you can only focus on one thing/person, you have no idea how to cope with multiple views. 

Boaby. Wee man. You do make a lot of fuss about nothing. Empty vessels and all that. I do feel for you. I see they have even written a book about you. 

61yhdmcoWNL.jpg

Edited by St.Ricky

On 7/12/2020 at 12:18 PM, oaksoft said:

I didn't see any references to peer reviewed research.

That's usually the first sign of a quack.

On 3/28/2020 at 3:38 PM, oaksoft said:

Seeing as how Jeremy Vine's tweet about the Imperial guys predicting a peak of 250 UK daily deaths has been shown to be wrong, I've updated my graphs from worldometer and included my own predictions.

covid19_28032020.png

My apologies for the post a few days ago which you disliked (see above) because (you wrongly thought!)  it didn't have peer reviewed research or references attached.

You are right. 

Reading how your graphs were peer reviewed on here in March - as hilarious shite - has been both satisfying and amusing.