Coronavirus

faraway saint

57 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

1.6 million quality years of life lost as a result of lockdown according to government estimates 

The woke virtue signallers who backed this have blood on their hands

@bazil85 @TPAFKATS

2A95F5E1-8C29-4511-B9AA-7FA0057E20E3.png

There is nothing in there that suggests we shouldn't have had a lockdown. Your view again seems to be you want to prioritise your own recreational activities over human life. Your claim the lockdown has killed "far" more than it has saved is still completely unfounded. 

New Zealand situation is very worrying, I think it highlights what's likely to be the new norm. Localised lockdowns, fast action and much of the caution we still have in place having to remain for the foreseeable.

The normality we once knew may very well not return. 😢

5 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

What are you basing this on? 

Do you mean soon or not at all? 

I just mean I'm staying reserved. I am not going to say there 100% will be a vaccine anytime soon or there won't be for a long time, but there may be a significant time we have to wait. 

As for not at all... Again who knows? I have been very careful to give this as a view with the words "potentially" and "may" (in the previous post) because of the below noted poster. Even on ignore I know he gets some anguish at my posts so I've made it very apparent this isn't me claiming something as fact...

Still didn't stop him lol. 

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

Oh, FFS, don't ask him for evidence to back up his assumption. Have you learned nothing? emoji38.png

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive … … those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience’.

CS Lewis 
Leave religion out of this. :)