Coronavirus

faraway saint

R at 1.3 in Scotland.

The English will be at the border trying to stop Scots going south 😂

Coronavirus in Scotland: Virus transmission rate 'could be increasing' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53766280

Sturgeon says there is a particular problem with house parties.

Well not at any of the house parties I’ve been at. No one has got ill and no one is dead! 👍

You’ll go to hell
[mention=14727]Sweeper07[/mention] will see to it 
Well, I believe that if hell exists, then it is personal for everyone - you get an eternity of the things you hate the most. I'll just need to suffer an eternity of big titted sluts and cocaine, because I really hate both, honest injun. [emoji38]

Argentina went into lockdown 4 days earlier than the U.K. yet their Covid death toll is currently getting worse and worse....

And some idiots argue that the U.K. should have locked down earlier...

Its as if the virus is seasonal....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-12/after-146-days-in-lockdown-argentina-hasn-t-peaked-latam-wrap

E2787455-BE7B-4E43-B389-2800DE1E8141.jpeg

Guest TPAFKATS
Dear, oh dear! It seems that the Govt. has counted "tens of thousands" Corona virus checks twice.
World beating - but at what!
Of course, they never noticed this until they were one of the worst states for deaths and cases in the developed world.

6 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
7 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:
Dear, oh dear! It seems that the Govt. has counted "tens of thousands" Corona virus checks twice.
World beating - but at what!

Of course, they never noticed this until they were one of the worst states for deaths and cases in the developed world.

2020 mortality in Western Europe, deaths per million of population 

77AA1E13-05A7-4A04-AA9A-6D4D454AB9AC.jpeg

Edited by Sue Denim

25 minutes ago, smcc said:

NY lockdown may have spread coronavirus, Cuomo admits

Indeed, “may”.

We’ve wrecked the economy, killed tens of 000s, ruined people’s livelihoods and our children’s education and condemned millions in the third world to starvation with a policy that we don’t even know works and *may* even have things worse.

Thanks for making my point and glad you are now beginning to see the truth. 

Edited by Sue Denim

That's England restarting the removal of lockdown.

I am not sure we have much choice now other than aiming for herd immunity and accepting that this is just one of many things which will kill some people each year..

The alternative is simply not sustainable.

It's good to see an increasing awareness out there that covid is not, has not and never will be a moral issue,

As an aside it's been interesting to see a large rise in people no longer wearing masks in the shops. Security staff are not always trying to enforce it anymore. The number of discarded masks lying on the streets is increasing too. I'm tempted to start photographing them.

From a business perspective, it's a real shame to see more and more shops, salons etc not re-opening. Commercial property is becoming available at a worrying rate. Some of these businesses had been going for more than 20 years but can no longer afford to pay rent when they not allowed to open fully due to the need for distancing. We have been VERY lucky. 70% of our business has now returned. A lot of shielders have started to return and virtually ALL of them ask if they can remove their masks inside the premises. I think we've had one or two who have kept their masks on and that's it.

Most people just seem to want to get on with their lives now and that the risk isn't worth the restrictions. None of our customers has been ill and none of us know anyone who has been ill, let alone die of this.

Edited by oaksoft

9 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Indeed, “may”.

We’ve wrecked the economy, killed tens of 000s, ruined people’s livelihoods and our children’s education and condemned millions in the third world to starvation with a policy that we don’t even know works and *may* even have things worse.

Thanks for making my point and glad you are now beginning to see the truth. 

As usual you have twisted things to suit your point of view. There is nothing to suggest that lockdown did not prevent lots of Covid deaths.

As usual you have twisted things to suit your point of view. There is nothing to suggest that lockdown did not prevent lots of Covid deaths.
But, equally, there is nothing to suggest it did. Nothing reliable in any case, for both opinions.

2 hours ago, Slarti said:
5 hours ago, smcc said:

But, equally, there is nothing to suggest it did. Nothing reliable in any case, for both opinions.

Yup but The C'apn is the one trawling the websites of Alt-Right snowflakes to provide contextless factoids and ignoring caveats willy-nilly!

8 hours ago, smcc said:

I’ve twisted nothing.

Coumo is the guy in charge in New York, one of the worst hit areas in the world.

His view is that lockdown made things worse.

Bearing in mind the devastation that lockdown has caused, the hundreds of thousands of collateral deaths so far, the millions of collateral deaths to come, the ruination of a generation’s education and the loss of freedoms for hundreds of millions, you’d expect the benefits of lockdown to be way off the scale.

But not only do we not know if there were any upsides at all, here we have a left leaning leader in the thick of it who thinks lockdown *may* actually have made things worse....

Can you provide any evidence that lockdown benefits *may* have trumped the list of negatives I’ve outlined?

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Yup but The C'apn is the one trawling the websites of Alt-Right snowflakes to provide contextless factoids and ignoring caveats willy-nilly!

I’m the one doing my own research and making up my own mind whilst you blindly believe the lies from the fascist right wing Tory regime! 

Whilst the richest billionaires in the planet get richer and millions die of poverty and starvation, you go your shopping with your virtuous mask on because the establishment told you to!

3 hours ago, Slarti said:

He ain't the only one doing that - on both sides.

I’m one of the few questioning the main narrative 

@Bud the Baker Is one of the 99% who has unquestionably followed what the establishment has told him

he’ll be eating whatever the rich tell him to eat 😃

Edited by Sue Denim

On 8/13/2020 at 6:46 PM, Slarti said:

Well, I believe that if hell exists, then it is personal for everyone - you get an eternity of the things you hate the most. I'll just need to suffer an eternity of big titted sluts and cocaine, because I really hate both, honest injun. emoji38.png

Me too 😉

3 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

I’m one of the few questioning the main narrative 

@Bud the Baker Is one of the 99% who has unquestionably followed what the establishment has told him

he’ll be eating whatever the rich tell him to eat 😃

I do believe BtB has previously expressed a culinary interest in the rich as a protein rich source of nutrition.

I wonder whether Nicola Sturgeon (who is undoubtedly rich) will be his starter, main course or pudding? :P

Edited by oaksoft

56 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I do believe BtB has previously expressed a culinary interest in the rich as a protein rich source of nutrition.

I wonder whether Nicola Sturgeon (who is undoubtedly rich) will be his starter, main course or pudding? :P

His interest in eating the rich was ironically sparked by a lyric written by a very rich person 

whatever keeps him woke.....😜😱

I’m sure Nic is very tasty 🤢 

Edited by Sue Denim