Coronavirus

faraway saint

13 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I’m referring to the woman in the video.
I have the full video which looks unedited and from a different angle. She was no threat to the police but yet gets pushed to the ground and what looks like punched in the stomach. Or was that edited?

I don’t want to doubt the veracity of the videos you posted, however there seems to be a couple of guys with wounds on there forehead that just don’t look real. They are not streaming which she would expect from a head wound as your head is very vascular. The woman you said was around 60 did not react or move like a 60 year old, she appeared younger. At first glance these videos appear realistic, so I can see how you may have thought the were genuine. I think someone else has mentioned that it looks just like a BLM demo. All these large gatherings attract anarchists and trouble makers that are only there for the buzz of the fight and couldn’t care less what the demo is about. 

14 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

Sorry, but this is part of the unregulated media. The thing about myths and conspiracy is that you don’t have to produce any research to back it up! A quick google of this guy tells you he recently attended a similar event in Berlin which was full of Q anon and holocaust deniers. I noticed he managed to plug his book also 😙

Edited by ALBIONSAINT

15 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I’m referring to the woman in the video.
I have the full video which looks unedited and from a different angle. She was no threat to the police but yet gets pushed to the ground and what looks like punched in the stomach. Or was that edited?

You mean this lady....like I said previously if all you listen too is unregulated media then your not getting a balanced view.

25DE9ABB-C1BE-4239-9E1A-CDD029AC80EF.jpeg

Edited by ALBIONSAINT

18 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I don’t know why the police had to turn up in riot gear. This was nothing like the Brexit or BLM protests, there were families there, general Joe public, left, right, black, white, old and young. I didn’t see a hoard of thugs in any of the footage that I’ve seen. Granted, there will be some idiots in amongst them.
Another video was of a very well spoken 59 year old man that had been punched in the face by a police officer. The guy was with two females that I suspect were his wife and daughter.

riot gear is helmets, shields, visors, cut proof trousers and more.  to call this riot gear is just making shit up to prove your own point

Vaccinations-they serve the greater good but if you dont like them dont take one and don't try and deny the rest of society the opportunity to protect themselves.

seem more like a convenient excuse for a rammy, to me.  there were some well-pished prouble makers in this footage 

riot gear is helmets, shields, visors, cut proof trousers and more.  to call this riot gear is just making shit up to prove your own point
Vaccinations-they serve the greater good but if you dont like them dont take one and don't try and deny the rest of society the opportunity to protect themselves.
seem more like a convenient excuse for a rammy, to me.  there were some well-pished prouble makers in this footage 

I don’t know who rattled your cage.

My mistake. I thought helmets complete with visor and neck protector, body armour, etc was classed as riot gear?
I never mentioned anything about vaccinations, or am I missing something. The protest I believe was more about the restrictions/lockdown madness versus the fatalities which in turn are taking liberties and freedoms away.

“Prouble” maker??? We’re you pissed when you wrote your reply?

12 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

What about the one going on in China right now , the one that makes Hitlers nazis look like amatuers ?

unregulated media:wacko: Who is financing the lame stream media narritive (propaganda)?????

Oh aye what is a holocaust  denier ? And where are they ? Or is that is just one of your conspoiracy theories...............................

Ok I will bite, please tell me about the industrial scale extermination of 20 million people In China right now? 

it’s your point your trying to make about mainstream media so it’s up to you to say who is financing them? 

I take it you don’t know much about law in Germany and other European countries, they take holocaust denial very seriously. As you will see below I have attached a picture of a holocaust denier. 

789A1E5C-C4D2-4985-9A3D-F085666EF9D5.jpeg

39 minutes ago, theknickerwetter said:

Exactly .

Is this worse than Soviet Russia ? More like Marxist China perhaps......................................................................................................shit soon be curfew , l better go...................

I'm not sure what is worse, you're ignorant and endless stream of alt right videos or you exposing your ignorance of basic ideologies of governments of the world. 

China is the antithesis of Marxism. Karl Marx argued for the proletariat taking control of the means of production, which would free workers as they would no longer be bound by the labour market; he envisaged such a society as having minimal state intervention, as the state by definition was an organ of control. Compare that with China, where state control is extreme. 

You really talk some amount of pish.

Also looks like police move in to anatagonise an otherwise peaceful protest, as if they are motivator hungry ................
The police moved in when the protesters didn't adhere to the risk assessment the organisers had submitted.

I take it you never seen the protesters with makeshift riot shields and helmets?

1 hour ago, theknickerwetter said:

What did Wolfgang say ?

You will have to do your own research about the currect industrial scale genocide taking place in China , possibly the most vile regime on the planet . I have already posted about it but much like like Nazi Germany in the 30s , people in this country and on this site don't want to know about it

ETA , It is not exactly a secret , who is financing the BBC and the Guardian , for example . There is a narrative (propaganda) here . Sounds like it might be time for you to did in and find out some things for yourself

Your right it’s not, it’s me and all the other licence holders, ah that explains why they used to spy on people with those vans and strange handheld radar devices back in the 70 and 80 s , it’s all making perfect sense now 😂

You mean this lady....like I said previously if all you listen too is unregulated media then your not getting a balanced view.
25DE9ABB-C1BE-4239-9E1A-CDD029AC80EF.thumb.jpeg.caf4947fccf1d57517466ca58b670be9.jpeg

I honestly don’t believe you get a balanced view from many of the main broadcasters like the BBC, Sky etc. Remember the alleged BBC bias in 2014 in the run up to the referendum? John Sweeney/Panorama also caught with their pants down.
Anne Brees was an ex BBC reporter, I remember watching her being interviewed by James English over a year ago regarding the BBC cover up of Jimmy Saville among other high profile names.

3 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I honestly don’t believe you get a balanced view from many of the main broadcasters like the BBC, Sky etc. Remember the alleged BBC bias in 2014 in the run up to the referendum? John Sweeney/Panorama also caught with their pants down.
Anne Brees was an ex BBC reporter, I remember watching her being interviewed by James English over a year ago regarding the BBC cover up of Jimmy Saville among other high profile names.

You reckon facebook and twitter are much more reliable????? 

3 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

The BBC jumping with joy that the world death number has surpassed 1 million.

Fortunately a doctor they have on right now is, rightly, pointing out the effects of lockdown restrictions are much worse.

Issue that's largely related to politics. There are plenty of resources globally to help mitigate the impact on lockdown on various populations. Yes there is no catch-all solution but world governments have far more capability to lesson the issues we are seeing. 

On 9/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, Russian Saint said:

I don’t know why the police had to turn up in riot gear. This was nothing like the Brexit or BLM protests, there were families there, general Joe public, left, right, black, white, old and young. I didn’t see a hoard of thugs in any of the footage that I’ve seen. Granted, there will be some idiots in amongst them.
Another video was of a very well spoken 59 year old man that had been punched in the face by a police officer. The guy was with two females that I suspect were his wife and daughter.

Why did one of the protestors feel the need to wear a cricket helmet to the protest?Maybe there was a really heavy shower of hail stones forecast.

And at that time you'll see officers getting sprayed with a liquid.

Who knows what that liquid is.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-footage-captures-moment-police-officers-are-doused-in-petrol-during-ar-20200929?c=1601370974469

Don’t get me wrong. I’m pro police and law and order. Like in every other business or institution you’ll get good and bad. I’ve never had a run in with the law and have friends in the police.
People that act in the manner in the link deserve to be locked up, but it’s way worse than the incident with the woman protester IMO.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m pro police and law and order. Like in every other business or institution you’ll get good and bad. I’ve never had a run in with the law and have friends in the police.
People that act in the manner in the link deserve to be locked up, but it’s way worse than the incident with the woman protester IMO.

I agree with that outlook regarding the police.

I've not seen the full clip of the woman, just when the officers are getting assaulted beside her when she's waving the selfie stick. Then when she is resisting the officers that are taking it away from her.

21 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I don’t know who rattled your cage.

My mistake. I thought helmets complete with visor and neck protector, body armour, etc was classed as riot gear?
I never mentioned anything about vaccinations, or am I missing something. The protest I believe was more about the restrictions/lockdown madness versus the fatalities which in turn are taking liberties and freedoms away.

“Prouble” maker??? We’re you pissed when you wrote your reply?

On the video you posted that I saw, the police were largely allowing their faces to be seen, wearing enhanced PPE such as caps (albeit protective ones) rather than helmets and without the shields, shin protectors and other stuff that they actually wear in a riot situation but to address your comment, given the provocation and obvious concern on the faces of the police officers that things were threatening to get nasty, then they would probably have been justified to get the full kit on.

So since when is wearing protective equipment classed as a provocation?  (i'm guessing that is what you alluded to when you questioned the use of what you term riot gear")

Apologies for the typo, i'm guessing you are whiter than white

On 9/25/2020 at 2:14 PM, Long John Baldy said:

So, to summarise, at this moment they aren't, due to restrictions on tourism, not entirely much they can do about that.

It's not just London/Windsor that get tourists, Scotland does pretty well out of it in case you hadn't noticed. 

As far as I know they AREN'T still traveling around the world? 

I strongly disagree that these tours/visits could achieve the same via a Zoom meeting. :lol:

The likes of Edinburgh Castle and many ruined buildings related to Scottish sovereigns brought thousands to the capital pre covid without a royal in site. I'm pretty sure tourists would still flock to see the pageantry and the buildings without the substantially elusive royals residing within the fabric of the palaces and castles.

I believe their merit is overstated and, given their inherent flaws, are more bother than their worth. IF they're worth much at all.

Edited by stlucifer

On the video you posted that I saw, the police were largely allowing their faces to be seen, wearing enhanced PPE such as caps (albeit protective ones) rather than helmets and without the shields, shin protectors and other stuff that they actually wear in a riot situation but to address your comment, given the provocation and obvious concern on the faces of the police officers that things were threatening to get nasty, then they would probably have been justified to get the full kit on.
So since when is wearing protective equipment classed as a provocation?  (i'm guessing that is what you alluded to when you questioned the use of what you term riot gear")
Apologies for the typo, i'm guessing you are whiter than white

Whiter than white, are you meaning in terms of contact with the law? If so, please see previous post [emoji56]

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

Today's student update, the "mental health" card being played.

It's the "go to" with people looking to make an issue when there is no issue.

Imagine all the people that had to shield, they must be superhuman to come through that. 

PS I must add some of the food being supplied by the universities shows that people running the university don't have a fecking clue. 

I think someone got chucked off his course.