Coronavirus

faraway saint

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

All kidding aside  :rolleyes:  if drinking alcohol in bars and restaurants is causing an increase of positives cases, maybe the answer is to shut the off sales and the drink isles in the supermarkets and have the country go dry   :lol:

I think the problem with me is that if I am drinking in pubs my inihibitions are lowered and I get a bit touchy feely, where as if I drink in the house I can’t because my wife is there. 🍺😉

One of many charities. This information is public knowledge and it just highlights how much money goes to so few people working at charities. Obscene if you ask me.
95B70CF9-C46C-4ED6-A8DB-72D6C2124631.thumb.png.85e7dbbb6fbf67db1983a8e75091a1b8.png
Yup... First thing I do before supporting a charity is check the accounts at Companies house.

If I see directors on silly money, I rationalise that they don't need my Dosh!

5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Well CEO pay and company performance is a contentious issue (go check) and like I said it's never about the money till it's about the money, throw in the fact that many clearly unsuccessful CEOs walk away with substantial golden showers handshakes and frankly I'm not that concerned - some greedy bugger'l do it.

Well as long as you're not concerned. 

Was lying in bed last night thinking how lucky we are to have a Great Leader of our country Nicola,  and how we could ever repay her for leading us through this pandemic.

When it came to me like an apparition :o  The £2 spend, We could build a statue outside the stadium,  our own Nicola's Column. 

Can you imagine how inspirational it would be on a cold winter night walking down Well St  King St  or Murray St with top 4 within our grasp,  and seeing the statue glittering in the floodlights.  what do you think  Replace Black Lives Matter GIF by INTO ACTION

Edited by portmahomack saint

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Was lying in bed last night thinking how lucky we are to have a Great Leader of our country Nicola,  and how we could ever repay her for leading us through this pandemic.

When it came to me like an apparition :o  The £2 spend, We could build a statue outside the stadium,  our own Nicola's Column. 

Can you imagine how inspirational it would be on a cold winter night walking down Well St  King St  or Murray St with top 4 within our grasp,  and seeing the statue glittering in the floodlights.  what do you think  Replace Black Lives Matter GIF by INTO ACTION

Ah think you should stop bevvying during the day and bin the ridiculous GIF's. 

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Should be a statue  of Jim Clunie at the stadium

16 minutes ago, shull said:

So, in the last month, quite a few footballers and students have been diagnosed with the Covid or was it mild influenza. Although, probably all false positives.

How many are now deceased ?

Quite a few means not very many and as the chances of dying from this is very low I would suggest no football players or students have died.

I didn't Google, just a guess.