Coronavirus

faraway saint

28 minutes ago, shull said:

What would be wrong with that

If  you own a plane then you decide who gets to fly in it  you are also responsible for the health of your workers and the travellers

same with a car, bus or taxi

that is total freedom for transportation service providers 

so I’m guessing you posted this to show your approval if Candace’s prophesy comes to pass

I guess I'm gonna be in the minority over this - but why?

Covid in Scotland: Level 4 move 'could help ease rules at Christmas'

And that could lead to "less flexibility" for some limited easing of restrictions over the Christmas period - something she was "very keen to do".

With most businesses shut down at Christmas & New Year and some for the entire period it seems like an ideal time to impose stronger restrictions or is it an admission that people are gonna celebrate & break the rules anyway?

4 hours ago, antrin said:

From The Buffoon who said we had an OVEN-READY Deal with the EU... then said we'd get an Aussie deal dead easily... and has now stretched that to "maybe a Canada style deal"...

Who is still stupid enough to believe the stupid arse?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54958343

Wrong thread, ya buffoon. :byebye

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I guess I'm gonna be in the minority over this - but why?

With most businesses shut down at Christmas & New Year and some for the entire period it seems like an ideal time to impose stronger restrictions or is it an admission that people are gonna celebrate & break the rules anyway?

Common sense would say that it could be a good time to utilise the holiday period, as we touched on when the October holiday "window" was missed.

Unfortunately Christmas is a very different holiday period, except for Oaky, so that, IMO, would be why it's being looked at to ease the restrictions. 

Totally agree, I wonder if Shull and knickerwetter were at it ? 

Mr Marsh said he was proud of the way that his officers responded.

"In the face of violence and intimidation they conducted themselves with restraint, courage and professionalism. 

"These protesters are nothing short of disgrace, from the criminally misguided to the plain stupid.

AA63A13C-512F-4C84-8459-ACE0322C53D1.jpeg

Edited by ALBIONSAINT

13 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

Hunt*r Bid*n is not off the hook by a long shot . Once again the lame stream media have got you hook line and sinker .

Never have they been pushing the narritive so hard as they are now . Hu*ter B*den is a nobody who would have remained so , if it hadn't been for his demented old dad , using his influence to get him the gig in Ukraine. You are being gas lighted by the MSM because you are either too lazy or just incapable of actually finding things out independently.

Masturgates is basically a c**t with links to the CCP and shares with them a strong interest in eugenics. And just like the CCP has bought influence in this country e.g with that wee rag you love and other UK media and Dr Whitless , Ferguson etc. . As long as you are at the top of the tree Marxism is a 'good' totalitarian sysytem .

Despite the suppression of free speech that is going on the truth will out.

is that all you've got? changing names into meaningless schoolboy insults to attack people who did more by the age of 20 than you will ever achieve in your whole life?

On 11/16/2020 at 9:43 AM, beyond our ken said:

prepare for a hard(er) lockdown over Christmas.

Schools/nurseries to close on or around 04/12 and level 4 for the rest of us from 07/12

schools re-open on 07/01/2021

Intention is for the NHS to get some breathing space to deal with the winter surge, expected COVID 19 surge and to prepare for mass-vaccination early in the new year.

17 minutes ago, Yflab said:

There are a lot of prelims scheduled for December. Where are you getting this information from?

He posted this yesterday, caught me out a wee bit, seems unlikely but TBH nothings impossible right now.

So, as of Friday it is now ILLEGAL, not just guidance, to travel from one level to another. (Levels 3 _&4)

That'll be fun, how can they police this, and I'd love to see the faces of punters turning up at an airport OUTSIDE the area they live in. :lol:

Police at Glasgow airport. "Hello Mr & Mrs, where are you coming from?"

"Eh, Dundee"

"Well,  just jump right back in your car and drive back to Dundee and you'll be getting a fine as well as losing out on a holiday, have a nice day!"

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, as of Friday it is now ILLEGAL, not just guidance, to travel from one level to another. (Levels 3 _&4)

That'll be fun, how can they police this, and I'd love to see the faces of punters turning up at an airport OUTSIDE the area they live in. :lol:

"Eh, Dundee"

"Well,  just jump right back in your car and drive back to Dundee and you'll be getting a fine as well as losing out on a holiday, have a nice day!"

Would also invalidate your car insurance if you have an accident 🚗

That'll be fun, how can they police this, and I'd love to see the faces of punters turning up at an airport OUTSIDE the area they live in. [emoji38]
"Eh, Dundee"

There's talk on travel forums of both Jet2 and Tui cancelling flights / holidays from Glasgow from Friday. Will be precious few holiday opportunities if correct.

4 hours ago, Yflab said:

There are a lot of prelims scheduled for December. Where are you getting this information from?

A colleagues wife owns 2 nurseries on the south side and in Lanarkshire 

she is locked in to an agreement to provide childcare for key workers at hairmyres  and has been told to prepare at her latest briefing

her establishments remained open during lockdown V 1.0

A colleagues wife owns 2 nurseries on the south side and in Lanarkshire 
she is locked in to an agreement to provide childcare for key workers at hairmyres  and has been told to prepare at her latest briefing
her establishments remained open during lockdown V 1.0
I'd be astounded given how entrenched the SG stance on schooling has become. Would be a huge climbdown.

Swinney is due to announce more funding and testing procedures to keep schools "safe" in the parliament tomorrow according to the order of business on their website.

16 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I'd be astounded given how entrenched the SG stance on schooling has become. Would be a huge climbdown.

Swinney is due to announce more funding and testing procedures to keep schools "safe" in the parliament tomorrow according to the order of business on their website.

Only passing on what I have heard from a previously very reliable source in the hope it might help some buds with contingency planning-hopefully it will not come to pass but still entirely foreseeable that it will

as you said, the government is ploughing money in to make schools safe, they have also not ruled out any measure that may be required to effect greater control over the spread of infection. 

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

Vaccine, Vaccs-een Vaccs-een, Vacc-seee eee-een

I'm begging of you please, don't kill my gran

Just yesterday mah wummin was getting rather het-up about a pronunciation she'd heard on BBC - of "vaccine"....which sounds fearfully like the "JoLene" way in which your parody might be sung/pronounced.- with appalling stress on the second syllable.

This is just wrong. :(

Even in a wee fun song!

Stress should ALWAYS be on the first syllable.   So disappointed by your levity, byk!  tut tut...

In my spare time, I am a curmudgeon.  :)