Coronavirus

faraway saint

8 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Down below...

Although it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't understand what you were saying - thick or wrong, take your pick. :1eye

My goodness, your desperation has reached an all time high.

Your sad outlook has consumed you so much you've lost all sense, what a brammer.

Now, away and concoct some other lies and skewed ideas on people. :byebye

Latest stats out from the ONS yesterday 

As can be seen in the first graph, there are excess deaths since the start of September. This is being driven mainly by people not having access to health services since the start of the pandemic. 

The second graph clearly shows the false positive pseudo second wave began early September.

As reported covid deaths increased, deaths of other causes declined. As the number of reported covid deaths begins to decline, the line for excess deaths excluding covid will increase in a mirror image. 

This will become increasingly awkward to explain as the 2 lines converge again.

93FF22D9-C3DF-4333-AC71-6FECEB388B95.jpeg

DCD5CDC0-833F-4969-8583-3476CCE79254.jpeg

This graph highlights all cause mortality over the past 20 years.

As can be seen, either side of the pandemic this year, mortality in 2020 has been very low compared historically. This despite the NHS shutting down.

While the pandemic is unusual in that it occurred in Spring, the mortality is no different from a bad flu season.

The lockdown and all restrictions were too late to save any lives at the start of the pandemic and have only served to increase mortality. 

The middle class lefties who have driven the restrictions have blood on their hands.

Their virtue, people’s death. 

ADD914F6-DD68-40E4-9DF9-F181B23F2871.jpeg

Edited by Sue Denim

What's happened to Sweden's coronavirus myth on here 🤔 seems to have died a death.. I'm guessing it's been brushed under the carpet due to the fact there fatility rate is something like 50 times it's neighbours Finland and Norway. And still rising.. And they have now abandoned their experiment of herd immunity as their country has one of the highest rates of infection in Europe... 

Where have all the ABBA fans gone 

2 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

What's happened to Sweden's coronavirus myth on here 🤔 seems to have died a death.. I'm guessing it's been brushed under the carpet due to the fact there fatility rate is something like 50 times it's neighbours Finland and Norway. And still rising.. And they have now abandoned their experiment of herd immunity as their country has one of the highest rates of infection in Europe... 

I'm no expert on Sweden but their second wave appears to be largely over in terms of deaths.

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Death toll today is 7296  check the total tomorrow and then friday,  and see if its largely over 

Sweden have NOT had 7296 deaths today. What on earth are you wittering on about? That's the total number of deaths since their covid records began.

They had 8 recorded deaths yesterday, 31 the day before and 13 the day before that.

Have a look at the daily deaths curve for that country and you'll see they have peaked.

Edited by oaksoft

Oh dear

Covid in Scotland: Second wave reignited by summer holidays

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55246112

Prof Leitch said the report showed that the March lockdown, which lasted until the start of July, was successful in "all but eliminating" the virus.

No, the lockdown did nothing but kill people and destroy the economy. 

The virus was “all but eliminated” because it was summer, coronaviruses are seasonal and we’d already more or less reached herd immunity. 

And as I’ve demonstrated using the ONS stats, there is no second wave.

Its frightening that we have idiots like this advising our governments. Then again, it’s frightening that we have idiots like Sturgeon and Boris in charge of our governments.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Sweden have NOT had 7296 deaths today. What on earth are you wittering on about? That's the total number of deaths since their covid records began.

They had 8 recorded deaths yesterday, 31 the day before and 13 the day before that.

Have a look at the daily deaths curve for that country and you'll see they have peaked.

I think he did mean the TOTAL number of deaths TBH but he is wrong, and you are right, the death toll has plummeted, see below.

image.png.f892c21ba2cd89ef1c1b5f843e8cb6e0.png

What's happened to Sweden's coronavirus myth on here [emoji848] seems to have died a death.. I'm guessing it's been brushed under the carpet due to the fact there fatility rate is something like 50 times it's neighbours Finland and Norway. And still rising.. And they have now abandoned their experiment of herd immunity as their country has one of the highest rates of infection in Europe... 

All died of Covid.

6 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

You're not very good at sums, Sweden has 7,926 deaths, Finland 433 and Norway 361.

Now, if you multiply Finland and Norway by 50 that comes to 21,650 and 18,050 respectively.

They are also 19th in Europe using infections per million of population. 

If your going to come in, guns a blazing, you might be better to check before making an arse of yourself. 

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're not very good at sums, Sweden has 7,926 deaths, Finland 433 and Norway 361.

Now, if you multiply Finland and Norway by 50 that comes to 21,650 and 18,050 respectively.

They are also 19th in Europe using infections per million of population. 

If your going to come in, guns a blazing, you might be better to check before making an arse of yourself. 

OK never did like Maths much,  but at least I can read it's 7296 so put your specs on before you come on here all guns blazing :lol:

OK slight exaggeration on my part didn't have my calculator handy,  lets called it 10 times higher for Finland and Norway combined,  bit of a disaster in anyone books.. anyway was just trying to flush out the ABBA fans....  SO I WIN AGAIN :lol: 

48 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

All died of Covid.

Was told by a scientist from World Heath Organization about 25 year ago who was telling me about flu viruses,  he said that it's not the flu virus that kills you, it's what it causes that will kill you. like Pneumonia,  Sepsis, Heart and liver failure and many more, Would imagine the same applies to the Covid virus, I believe that's why they say... having had a positive test within 28 days 

He also told me this pandemic was coming and was only a matter of time,  :shutup