Coronavirus

faraway saint

Boris laid out an ambitious plan to have all the vulnerable groups, front line workers and over 70's vaccinated by mid February.
Not so sure he should have placed a date on this but it does suggest todays restrictions will last until then, and to the end of February at least.
Never mind, the end is nigh, keep the faith, I need a fecking holiday. :rolleyes:
He did say i'f all goes well' and 'with a fair wind in our sails', or more plainly put fingers crossed so we're probably looking at mid March at the earliest.

8 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
Boris laid out an ambitious plan to have all the vulnerable groups, front line workers and over 70's vaccinated by mid February.
Not so sure he should have placed a date on this but it does suggest todays restrictions will last until then, and to the end of February at least.
Never mind, the end is nigh, keep the faith, I need a fecking holiday. :rolleyes:

He did say i'f all goes well' and 'with a fair wind in our sails', or more plainly put fingers crossed so we're probably looking at mid March at the earliest.

RyanAir are banking on it. :lol:

Ryanair 'jab and go' advert sparks controversy | The Independent

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

No.

Getting interesting , anyone who does not believe that the narrative is gospel is branded , the far-right , which conversely must therefore mean that . .those who doing the branding are the far-left . Straight from the CCP(possibly the most suppressive regime seen on earth in modern times) prayer book , ye couldnae make it up , well you could but people would just say it was a scam. .

Amazing to think that hard fought for inalienable Human Rights ( that the CCP have never allowed in China) are being illegally trashed and most are not even batting an eye lid . .

What happened to objective truth. .

By posting his trash he, by association, is supporting the content and, as such, is branded with the same brush.

I’ve watched a few of the posts Shull has put up and I don’t find the content racist. The likes of Candace Owens, even some of the Katie Hopkins videos and Nigel Farage. You may not agree with their political views, but that doesn’t make them racists, nor Shull for sharing them. He obviously doesn’t support the BLM movement, and neither do I. He doesn’t support players taking the knee, I personally couldn’t care less if they do it because it won’t change anything. If they feel good about it........ then crack on, but I believe it’s run its course.

You basically called Shull a racist but without any justification IMO, which is a helluva accusation to label someone with.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Actually, no it doesn't and I'm surprised you think it does.

Firstly it was a question, hence the ? However if you pushed me to describe a racist, I would say it was someone who had far right leanings politically (BNP, EDL) and was aligned in there thinking with neo nazi doctrine. I would say that David Icke and Tommy Robinson have through there past speeches aligned themselves with a racist doctrine.

I am also surprised that you are surprised by these revelations! 

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

On covid, this is being caused because we have a nation with large numbers of absolutely risk-averse people who want to cower under the bedsheets at the slightest sign on danger, where everything is a disaster and all risk should be eliminated; and then we have another large portion of the public who see death as part and parcel of the risk of living and baulk at the entire economy being shut down because of a handful of deaths from a virus which would have burnt itself out by now had we left it alone. The first group are appalled at even a single covid death and have decided they are morally superior to everyone else and the second group are fecking livid that an entire year of life has been ruined by the first group for no good reason. It's that second group who can see the bigger picture of other avoidable deaths now occurring because of ridiculous covid restrictions and are angry that the first group won't properly acknowledge that.

Anyway, feck it. At least my family are no longer at risk of being affected economically by all this stupidity.

You have just written the first thing that comes into your head.

But hey you have a lot of money

Edited by lenziebud

33 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

You have just written the first thing that comes into your head.

But hey you have a lot of money

But I DO have a lot of money. What's your point?

What does my enormous wealth have to do with anything I said?

Edited by oaksoft

8 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I’ve watched a few of the posts Shull has put up and I don’t find the content racist. The likes of Candace Owens, even some of the Katie Hopkins videos and Nigel Farage. You may not agree with their political views, but that doesn’t make them racists, nor Shull for sharing them. He obviously doesn’t support the BLM movement, and neither do I. He doesn’t support players taking the knee, I personally couldn’t care less if they do it because it won’t change anything. If they feel good about it........ then crack on, but I believe it’s run its course.

You basically called Shull a racist but without any justification IMO, which is a helluva accusation to label someone with.

What, like this you mean...............

On 6/3/2020 at 3:44 PM, shull said:

Shut up ye racist cnut. 

Also, have you forgot, conveniently,  his love for that nice man Tommy Robinson? 

By posting his "views" by association your in the same boat IMO. 

If you don't have any problems with the amount of stuff he posts that's offensive, extremist, then you need to have a good look at yourself. 

Also, have you forgot, conveniently,  his love for that nice man Tommy Robinson? 

If you don't have any problems with the amount of stuff he posts that's offensive, extremist, then you need to have a good look at yourself. 

So , still no evidence.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:44 PM, shull said

You missed out the context of my post.

Cockles accused me of being racist and had no evidence.

I showed him how easy that was to post.

So I posted back that he was a racist cnut when I had absolutely no evidence.

Now where is your evidence ?

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You are right on this one, your finances aren't relevant to that post being utterly ridiculous, ignorant and misguided. 

He been banging on about how rich he is now for ages, but is he ?  

I don't think anybody on here knows who he is and i certainly don't gives 2 fcuks if he is.

We only have his word for it and since he been know for bullshitting, i am guessing not.

Anybody who boast about their wealth   :rolleyes:  on a football forum is a arsehole  :moony2

You missed out the context of my post.
Cockles accused me of being racist and had no evidence.
I showed him how easy that was to post.
So I posted back that he was a racist cnut when I had absolutely no evidence.
Now where is your evidence ?
This Cockles sounds like he had you and others sussed. [emoji14]

I don't think anybody on here knows who he is and i certainly don't gives 2 fcuks if he is.
We only have his word for it and since he been know for bullshitting, i am guessing not.
Anybody who boast about their wealth   :rolleyes:  on a football forum is a arsehole  :moony2

At least he's not claiming to be a £250k p.a. nightwatchman. [emoji1787]

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Probably stays in a bedsit in some obscure wee Fife coastal hamlet where you can buy a 6 Bedroom house for 90k ….

As my old dad used to say, "People who say they have money usually don't, the either have none or a massive amount of other peoples money"

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Oh the jealousy :lol:

Well done Oaky for selling your Business, retiring and trying to fulfill a dream.

Thank you kind sir.

Not enough of your type in Scottish society these days.

Too many want to see others fail because that's easier than dealing with their own inadequacies.

26 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Probably stays in a bedsit in some obscure wee Fife coastal hamlet where you can buy a 6 Bedroom house for 90k ….

As my old dad used to say, "People who say they have money usually don't, the either have none or a massive amount of other peoples money"

Deary me. :lol: