Coronavirus

faraway saint

Also, have you forgot, conveniently,  his love for that nice man Tommy Robinson? 
By posting his "views" by association your in the same boat IMO. 
If you don't have any problems with the amount of stuff he posts that's offensive, extremist, then you need to have a good look at yourself. 

What has he posted that offended you and hurt your poor wee feelings?
So without actually calling me a racist, I assume that’s your assertion and I have no issue with that, because you are entitled to your opinion.
In my defense, I’d say the fact that my wife is Indian Hindu and the father in-law is Muslim, I must be really bad at being a racist. 🤫

Firstly it was a question, hence the ? However if you pushed me to describe a racist, I would say it was someone who had far right leanings politically (BNP, EDL) and was aligned in there thinking with neo nazi doctrine. I would say that David Icke and Tommy Robinson have through there past speeches aligned themselves with a racist doctrine.
 I am also surprised that you are surprised by these revelations! 

So are you saying that only white folks are/can be racist? [emoji848]

1 minute ago, Russian Saint said:

What has he posted that offended you and hurt your poor wee feelings?
So without actually calling me a racist, I assume that’s your assertion and I have no issue with that, because you are entitled to your opinion.
In my defense, I’d say the fact that my wife is Indian Hindu and the father in-law is Muslim, I must be really bad at being a racist. 🤫

Nice selective reply, well done, I never noticed you missed a bit out.

His offensive posts about the virus, it doesn't exits etc, are hurting my "poor wee feeling" because I have had a close family member that died of the virus.

His continual posting of extremist views should see him binned IMO, this football forum is no place for that level of shite.

As for your personal situation, I don't give a monkeys, if you think his garbage is acceptable that's your problem, not mine. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nice selective reply, well done, I never noticed you missed a bit out.

His offensive posts about the virus, it doesn't exits etc, are hurting my "poor wee feeling" because I have had a close family member that died of the virus.

His continual posting of extremist views should see him binned IMO, this football forum is no place for that level of shite.

As for your personal situation, I don't give a monkeys, if you think his garbage is acceptable that's your problem, not mine. 

Give me evidence of racism.

36 minutes ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, lenziebud said:
I know 2 who were extremely ill with it. Both in their 40s and very fit and healthy. One of them actually collapsed outside Royal Infirmary in Glasgow. Both told me it was a living hell.
Young girl opposite me also had it. 18 and aymptomatic but a number of her friends got it and she went for a test on the back of that. She was positive. 
6 members of staff in the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow have died of COVID. Not been publicized
So I think you need to take it bit more serious than what you do ???

Out of curiosity, if it hasn't been publicised, how do you know? My nephew works there and he hasn't mentioned it, though he did contract it himself (he works in a "covid ward"), along with a few other staff on the ward.

One of the guys who got it told me. Having said that they may not actually have contracted in the hospital but its highly likely.

Ive no reason to doubt him. sound guy

Edited by lenziebud

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

I know 2 who were extremely ill with it. Both in their 40s and very fit and healthy. One of them actually collapsed outside Royal Infirmary in Glasgow. Both told me it was a living hell.

Young girl opposite me also had it. 18 and aymptomatic but a number of her friends got it and she went for a test on the back of that. She was positive. 

6 members of staff in the Royal Infirmary in Glasgow have died of COVID. Not been publicized

So I think you need to take it bit more serious than what you do ???

Not much more than about 4500 have died from this in Scotland.

Out of 5 million.

If you don't mind, I would prefer to retain some appropriate perspective as regards the risk. Those odds are incredibly good but if I get it, I get it. If I die, I die. Life is risk.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why are you comparing with Sweden? Their rate of infections is much smaller than ours. Ours is so high that by the end of 2020, pretty much everyone who could have caught it would have done so.

Sweden's situation is irrelevant.

Also, it's a mistake to assume all wealthy people are the same. That would be like me assuming the rest of you were wasters and scumbags

Wrong again Sweden who have been in lockdown for weeks R number is higher than Scotland's thanks mainly to our own Florence Nightingale=  Queen Nicola of Caledonia. 

It's higher in the South of England because Boris has as much sense as you, by letting it run free as he didn't want to upset his wealthy friends, brexiteers, or Shull.

The price of that will be many people will lose their lives

26 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not much more than about 4500 have died from this in Scotland.

Out of 5 million.

If you don't mind, I would prefer to retain some appropriate perspective as regards the risk. Those odds are incredibly good but if I get it, I get it. If I die, I die. Life is risk.

Its not just dying its long covid effects and all the potential other effects that haven't been established yet. Inflammatory coditions in various part of the body including heart and brain issues. These are also relevant to folks who are asymptomatic. But hey your a big boy so carry on as you see fit

Edited by lenziebud

39 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Wrong again Sweden who have been in lockdown for weeks R number is higher than Scotland's thanks mainly to our own Florence Nightingale=  Queen Nicola of Caledonia. 

It's higher in the South of England because Boris has as much sense as you, by letting it run free as he didn't want to upset his wealthy friends, brexiteers, or Shull.

The price of that will be many people will lose their lives

Sorry, i should have clarified. I don't care about Sweden because we don't live there.

I also don't care about Boris because he's not in charge up here.

The price of being alive is that people will lose their lives. It's always been this way. Why the histrionics all of a sudden? I blame Dianafication for all this public wailing and gnashing of teeth and garment rending.

Pretty sure people weren't this mentally weak during the two world wars. Something has been lost in our ability to be resilient and deal with adversity without breaking down in tears every 5 minutes.

28 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Its not just dying its long covid effects and all the potential other effects that haven't been established yet. Inflammatory coditions in various part of the body including heart and brain issues. These are also relevant to folks who are asymptomatic. But hey your a big boy so carry on as you see fit

Thank you for recognising that.

There are no more than about 6000 long covid sifferers in Scotland. So we are looking at around 10,000 deaths and long covid sufferers out of 5 million. Forgive me for not wanting to wet my pants in crippling fear over those odds.

Good luck hiding under the duvet, scared of your own shadow. Not sure how sustainable that is but I respect your right to cower like a timorous wee beastie if that's what you choose as an alternative to living. Not for me though. Brrrrr!

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Why in the name of god would you ever bring something like that up on a football forum to try to score points against other person's views? 😯

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What, like this you mean...............

Also, have you forgot, conveniently,  his love for that nice man Tommy Robinson? 

By posting his "views" by association your in the same boat IMO. 

If you don't have any problems with the amount of stuff he posts that's offensive, extremist, then you need to have a good look at yourself. 

Have you ever considered the possibility that he might be posting this stuff because he knows a few priceless nuggets such as yourself will tie their gussets in a knot over it?

Has that thought ever entered your brain?

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Have you ever considered the possibility that he might be posting this stuff because he knows a few priceless nuggets such as yourself will tie their gussets in a knot over it?

Has that thought ever entered your brain?

Have you eve thought he's a brainless, sad loner who's stooped into a murky world that reflects his true feelings?

Has that ever crossed your narrow mind?

Edited by faraway saint

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Why in the name of god would you ever bring something like that up on a football forum to try to score points against other person's views? 😯

Almost every post you make you change the rhetoric to suit your ever growing need to try to prove your view.

You swerve the main issue, turn it into your perception, which is almost always wrong.

I'll say it again, it's highly amusing watching you sink lower and lower with every passing day. :lol:

I reckon another few months and we'll see a total meltdown, popcorn at the ready. :jerrry

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Almost every post you make you change the rhetoric to suit your ever growing need to try to prove your view.

You swerve the main issue, turn it into your perception, which is almost always wrong.

I'll say it again, it's highly amusing watching you sink lower and lower with every passing day. :lol:

I reckon another few months and we'll see a total meltdown, popcorn at the ready. :jerrry

So when are you going to provide evidence of me being racist to anybody ?

Will I start a new Thread requesting your evidence, then you can post in it when you're ready ?

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Why do you feel the need to bring up the death of a close family member to try to win an argument on a football forum?

1 minute ago, Slarti said:
3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Why do you feel the need to bring up the death of a close family member to try to win an argument on a football forum?

At least it wasn't an imaginary guest at an imaginary dinner party.

That's true.

Still, it's an odd thing to do. Especially when you have that person on ignore.

Edited by oaksoft

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That's true.

Still, it's an odd thing to do. Especially when you have that person on ignore.

Are you really that dim, it's one of the key reasons he's back on ignore? 

It reduces my chances of saying something I shouldn't. 

And It wasn't in reply to the moron that's on ignore. :1eye, it was in response to the "chap" from Russia trying to trivialise my view on the moron. 

Edited by faraway saint

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are you really that dim, it's one of the key reasons he's back on ignore? 

It reduces my chances of saying something I shouldn't. 

And It wasn't in reply to the moron that's on ignore. :1eye, it was in response to the "chap" from Russia trying to trivialise my view on the moron. 

You have already said something you shouldn't.

Unless you have concrete evidence, it is better you retract your comment.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Sorry, i should have clarified. I don't care about Sweden because we don't live there.

I also don't care about Boris because he's not in charge up here.

The price of being alive is that people will lose their lives. It's always been this way. Why the histrionics all of a sudden? I blame Dianafication for all this public wailing and gnashing of teeth and garment rending.

Pretty sure people weren't this mentally weak during the two world wars. Something has been lost in our ability to be resilient and deal with adversity without breaking down in tears every 5 minutes.

Nice body swerve :lol:  faraway was right 

Hundreds of covid deaths being announced daily by the government 

Yet, here they state that 

“In week 52 2020 in England, no statistically significant excess mortality”

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/948526/Weekly_report_mortality__w53.pdf

Hundreds of daily covid deaths without any excess mortality isn’t possible

pseudo second wave caused by testing 

7D39E6E4-DDDF-44CA-B70B-17CF32A275A2.jpeg