Coronavirus

faraway saint

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, Russian Saint said:

I’ve watched a few of the posts Shull has put up and I don’t find the content racist. The likes of Candace Owens, even some of the Katie Hopkins videos and Nigel Farage. You may not agree with their political views, but that doesn’t make them racists, nor Shull for sharing them. He obviously doesn’t support the BLM movement, and neither do I. He doesn’t support players taking the knee, I personally couldn’t care less if they do it because it won’t change anything. If they feel good about it........ then crack on, but I believe it’s run its course.

You basically called Shull a racist but without any justification IMO, which is a helluva accusation to label someone with.

No , no , l think you might be missing the point . Anyone and l do mean anyone who , is either prepared to think for himself and or not closely follow the narrative and repeat it ad nauseam like a proper fully paid up member of the CCP is either a racist , a tin foil hat wearer or a nut job or a member of the "far-right"or all of the above . There is also a craving for agreement that goes on in here. .

Now the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result . I just thought of that as they launch us into our 3rd house arrest in about 9 months . . funny auld game, init . .

3 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Its not just dying its long covid effects and all the potential other effects that haven't been established yet. Inflammatory coditions in various part of the body including heart and brain issues. These are also relevant to folks who are asymptomatic. But hey your a big boy so carry on as you see fit

I imagine that , if they told you that some covert-1984 patients went on to develop 3 heads , you would believe that too. .

33 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Hundreds of covid deaths being announced daily by the government 

Yet, here they state that 

“In week 52 2020 in England, no statistically significant excess mortality”

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/948526/Weekly_report_mortality__w53.pdf

Hundreds of daily covid deaths without any excess mortality isn’t possible

pseudo second wave caused by testing 

7D39E6E4-DDDF-44CA-B70B-17CF32A275A2.jpeg

No flu deaths this year may be the reason 

3 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

No , no , l think you might be missing the point . Anyone and l do mean anyone who , is either prepared to think for himself and or not closely follow the narrative and repeat it ad nauseam like a proper fully paid up member of the CCP is either a racist , a tin foil hat wearer or a nut job or a member of the "far-right"or all of the above . There is also a craving for agreement that goes on in here. .

Now the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result . I just thought of that as they launch us into our 3rd house arrest in about 9 months . . funny auld game, init . .

Oh I think the definition of insanity is believing covid can be cured with peach slices and fresh orange juice and that Bill Gates has put microchips into vaccines. That is insanity right there.

14 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

So are you saying that only white folks are/can be racist? emoji848.png

Not sure how you came to that question given the context of my post ? (i.e discussing Tommy Robinson and David Icke and there links to neo Nazi doctrine) although given that neo Nazi doctrine includes white supremacy and Aryan race heritage it would be easy to assume that the followers of these two commentators are usually white “folks”. 

BBC reporting record number of 999 calls in West Midlands on Monday. Hospital in Wolverhampton is specifically mentioned.

Covid-19: West Midlands Ambulance Service records busiest day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55558110

Of course, all this is easily verifiable on the NHS digital website 

https://digital.nhs.uk/dashboards/nhs-pathways

On Monday there were 5 calls to 999 for “potential” covid symptoms out of a population of 262,008 in Wolverhampton. And of course, these symptoms are largely indistinguishable from flu and other respiratory conditions.

And as can be seen from the graph below, 999 calls for potential covid symptoms in Wolverhampton (and every other area in the U.K.) are nowhere near the peak of the actual pandemic in the spring. 

6141EC96-246C-4A9D-8717-9BDEE9A0DB25.jpeg

B0993327-C025-44F0-8BED-945ABA58C2F0.jpeg

7478B467-84A7-4C3D-AB58-B77D7BD4FECD.jpeg

Edited by Sue Denim

13 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

No flu deaths this year may be the reason 

Indeed.

Its strange how all the restrictions have apparently wiped out flu yet covid is surging.....

But we don’t mass test for flu. If we did I have no doubts that we’d be seeing vast numbers of people testing positive, including those being admitted to hospital and those dying.

14 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Hundreds of covid deaths being announced daily by the government 

Yet, here they state that 

“In week 52 2020 in England, no statistically significant excess mortality”

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/948526/Weekly_report_mortality__w53.pdf

Hundreds of daily covid deaths without any excess mortality isn’t possible

pseudo second wave caused by testing 

And yet, I choose to believe the shoals of front-line NHS staff - doctors and nurses - who say that the intensive care wards and beds are swamped by covid cases, and that they are struggling (successfully, it MUST be said!) to treat everyone and keep as many as possible alive.

That might well be the simple rationality that you are missing/avoiding?

That they have necessarily become more skilled (and better-equipped) in dealing with respiratory conditions is surely a very good thing?  No need to split hairs about whether it is flu or covid, is there?

Edited by antrin

1 hour ago, antrin said:

And yet, I choose to believe the shoals of front-line NHS staff - doctors and nurses - who say that the intensive care wards and beds are swamped by covid cases, and that they are struggling (successfully, it MUST be said!) to treat everyone and keep as many as possible alive.

That might well be the simple rationality that you are missing/avoiding?

That they have necessarily become more skilled (and better-equipped) in dealing with respiratory conditions is surely a very good thing?  No need to split hairs about whether it is flu or covid, is there?

Ah, I see, let’s just ignore official NHS and government statistics because they don’t suit your point of view and just make up some anecdotal stories instead and add in a bit of irrelevant bluster. 

Hospitals are under pressure just now as a result of so many staff being off work isolating as a result of the PCR test, removing beds for social distancing, keeping folk in hospital unnecessarily waiting for a covid test and creating covid wards on the back of the PCR test.

Its a self inflicted own goal. 

Edited by Sue Denim

1 minute ago, Sue Denim said:

Latest weekly mortality stats from ONS out today. They say that figures need to be treated with caution this week as only 1 bank holiday included whereas usually 2 in week 52 in previous years. 

51C8E443-6F2E-485C-941A-7239A47D8B89.jpeg

What's causing the excess deaths if not Covid? (provide evidence) 

What's causing thousands to get really sick if no second wave?

What are these 50,000 Covid cases per day for the last week or so if they aren't actually Covid? 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

What's causing the excess deaths if not Covid? (provide evidence) 

What's causing thousands to get really sick if no second wave?

What are these 50,000 Covid cases per day for the last week or so if they aren't actually Covid? 

1. Collateral deaths caused by restricting healthcare. Provide evidence that that isn’t the case.

2. Provide evidence of this claim

3. They are people who have tested positive for covid after a covid test. 

32 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

1. Collateral deaths caused by restricting healthcare. Provide evidence that that isn’t the case.

2. Provide evidence of this claim

3. They are people who have tested positive for covid after a covid test. 

1. Evidence this is a majority, I asked first?

2. Personal experience, news reports, hospital reports, commentary from NHS staff, are they all lying? 

3. So people with Covid... proving your "pandemic is over" claim is wrong

26 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

1,374 excess deaths in private homes  last week  @bazil85 90% non covid 

B6D1AFBD-219B-48BA-88AF-CA74BC755DA7.jpeg

You've used this before and been shown why it is misleading, given the extra risks about being in hospital right now due to Covid, home care has changed considerably. End of life care being given at home is more used than previous years because of Covid, this is very easy to grasp. 

So back to my previous point, you are either trolling which is in horrible taste or you genuinely can't grasp very basic information. 

Edited by bazil85

46 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Ah, I see, let’s just ignore official NHS and government statistics because they don’t suit your point of view and just make up some anecdotal stories instead and add in a bit of irrelevant bluster. 

Hospitals are under pressure just now as a result of so many staff being off work isolating as a result of the PCR test, removing beds for social distancing, keeping folk in hospital unnecessarily waiting for a covid test and creating covid wards on the back of the PCR test.

Its a self inflicted own goal. 

I haven't ignored them.

Like you -  I simply interpreted the data to suit the agenda that I prefer... which is not a fruitloop one.

Where to put this one....

Boris Johnson self styled Minister for the Union has yet again revealed his true feelings about the SNP and the 58% of the Scottish people who currently support a second Independence referendum - he hates us.

Johnson: no Covid vaccine in Scotland if it was up to SNP

Prime minister takes aim at Nicola Sturgeon’s party over delivery of vaccines

Johnson: no Covid vaccine in Scotland if it was up to SNP | Politics | The Guardian

Edited by Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Where to put this one....

Boris Johnson self styled Minister for the Union has yet again revealed his true feelings about the SNP and the 58% of the Scottish people who currently support a second Independence referendum - he hates us.

Johnson: no Covid vaccine in Scotland if it was up to SNP | Politics | The Guardian

He hates anything north of Watford