Coronavirus

faraway saint

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

More to do with the very low cases/deaths in these countries. :1eye

Spin away. (c) Bazil :thumbsdown

RightBackAtya, where's the spin? :1eye

The UKs handling of the pandemic has made us the guinea pigs for countries that have managed it better - and that's an undisputable fact. :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

More to do with the very low cases/deaths in these countries. :1eye

Spin away. (c) Bazil :thumbsdown

The quote clearly says "in part" there is no spin here. 

In other news, a further 1,325 people in the UK have died within 28 days of a positive covid test, a new daily record that brings us to 79,833 deaths by this measure on the 8th of January.

Will you finally act like a decent human being, admit you were wrong and apologise for the language you used towards me when I made my over 80,000 by end of second week of January prediction? 

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

RightBackAtya, where's the spin?

The UKs handling of the pandemic has made us the guinea pigs for countries that have managed it better - and that's an undisputable fact.

NOT what you indicated.

Aye, we're back to countries that have handled it better, oranges and apples.

Taiwan, aye, they shoot you if you break the rules, why don't you move out there? :lol:

Guinea pigs, aye right, well you can feck right off and refuse, another vaccine saved. :byebye

So, are we the ONLY country issuing a vaccine? 

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

NOT what you indicated.

Aye, we're back to countries that have handles it better, oranges and apples.

Taiwan, aye, they shoot you if you break the rules, why don't you move out there? :lol:

Guinea pigs, aye right, well you can feck right off and refuse, another vaccine saved. :byebye

So, are we the ONLY country issuing a vaccine? 

Huff & puff all you like - we're the guinea pigs! :byebye

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The quote clearly says "in part" there is no spin here. 

In other news, a further 1,325 people in the UK have died within 28 days of a positive covid test, a new daily record that brings us to 79,833 deaths by this measure on the 8th of January.

Will you finally act like a decent human being, admit you were wrong and apologise for the language you used towards me when I made my over 80,000 by end of second week of January prediction? 

Of course the 80,000 figure is the lie the government and their gammon lickspittles are pedallng the real figure is 25% higher so we'll already be at 100,000.

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Stop it, no need to ruin his never ending political point scoring, it's what gets him out of bed in the morning. 

It's only three months since you and your fellow gammonistas were asking "where are the bodies?" well there been another 50,000 (and counting) since then - I presume you're satisfied!

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

It's only three months since you and your fellow gammonistas were asking "where are the bodies?" well there been another 50,000 (and counting) since then - I presume you're satisfied!

Did I? :blink:

Don't start telling porkies again, it's not big and it's not smart. 

As for satisfied, don't go any lower. :thumbsdown

1,325 covid deaths announced today, the highest since the pandemic began.

With no excess mortality though, we’re now getting to the stage that there is now hardly anyone dying of anything except covid now...

It’s getting to the ridiculous stage now that more people are going to notice that this isn’t possible 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did I? :blink:

Don't start telling porkies again, it's not big and it's not smart. 

As for satisfied, don't go any lower. :thumbsdown

Sadly we've been through your lies on this issue before - look at the  graphs you posted on October 4 comparing cases and deaths.

Coronavirus - Page 323 - General Nonsense - virtual west bank (blackandwhitearmy.com)