Coronavirus

faraway saint

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Yet you, useless? :lol:

I'd rather be useless than spend my time on forums attacking ordinary members of the public instead of  attacking the politicians who allowed our NHS to be run into the ground to the extent that we are struggling to cope with a thousand moderately sick people in a global pandemic.

What is really interesting is that there is evidence of the "eat out" scheme being a big factor in recent growth. Now remind me who made heavy use of that scheme. I'm struggling here. Was it me? Nope. What about shull. Was it shull? No I don't think so. Hang on. It was a tit from Arbroath. I forget his name.

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'd rather be useless than spend my time on forums attacking ordinary members of the public instead of  attacking the politicians who allowed our NHS to be run into the ground to the extent that we are struggling to cope with a thousand moderately sick people in a global pandemic.

What is really interesting is that there is evidence of the "eat out" scheme being a big factor in recent growth. Now remind me who made heavy use of that scheme. I'm struggling here. Was it me? Nope. What about shull. Was it shull? No I don't think so. Hang on. It was a tit from Arbroath. I forget his name.

Oh, irony, well done................usually along the lines that everyone else is an idiot and you know it all.  :lol:

Oh, yesh, now it's trying to play to the crowd again with your false sadness at the NH fecking S. :1eye

Let me get this straight, people who used the eat out scheme, which WAS allowed, are more to blame than self opinionated wankers that are trying to show they are some sort of rebel? 

Don't make me laugh. 

Nice use of you and your new pal..............................invite saintnextlifetime into your cosy wee group, no sense between the 3 of you. :lol:

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, irony, well done................usually along the lines that everyone else is an idiot and you know it all.  :lol:

Oh, yesh, now it's trying to play to the crowd again with your false sadness at the NH fecking S. :1eye

Let me get this straight, people who used the eat out scheme, which WAS allowed, are more to blame than self opinionated wankers that are trying to show they are some sort of rebel? 

Don't make me laugh. 

Nice use of you and your new pal..............................invite saintnextlifetime into your cosy wee group, no sense between the 3 of you. :lol:

Lying wimp above has lost it.

I think all his bumchums have dumped him.

Show the evidense , dude

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Don't make me laugh. 

So jealous of others on the Forum.

Just an abuser

And a lying cnut

1 hour ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

It was starting to look better in summer but then came the eat out to help out came along and from September onwards it's just got gradually out of control. 

Things got better in the summer because, er, it was the summer and coronaviruses are seasonal. 

It got “worse again” in autumn because, er, it was autumn and coronaviruses are seasonal.

I put “worse again” in quotes because covid is not causing excess death and we are in a pseudo second wave. 

Edited by Sue Denim

2 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Things got better in the summer because, er, it was the summer and coronaviruses are seasonal. 

It got “worse again” in autumn because, er, it was autumn and coronaviruses are seasonal.

I put “worse again” in quotes because covid is not causing excess death and we are in a pseudo second wave. 

Why don't you post this type of thing?

https://www.itv.com/news/channel/2021-01-13/jersey-hospital-exclusive-this-is-the-most-awful-intensive-care-illness-i-have-ever-treated

Or this...............

Or this..............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-54106073

While I agree there's been plenty of scaremongering and exaggeration your continual attempts to put this down to flu is getting a tad wearing. 

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Apparently, data from track and trace has indicated that a lot of infected individuals, when questioned, mentioned these places as being the probable/possible source of their infection.

No idea how much substance there is to these claims.

You can understand, to a certain extent, the takeaway thing, as a lot of the waiting areas in takeaway restaurants are miniscule and two or more people in it for any extended period of time might increase transmission, particularly with the new variant.

TBH most takeaways , I've had delivered. Probably take a bit longer now!

The Chinese restaurant down the road has a shoe box as it's takeaway and only lets one person in anyway, as did the Italian restaurant. 

They ask where you’ve been. There aren’t many legal places folk can say they’ve been!

If I tested positive (which can’t happen as I’d never get tested) and contacted track and trace (which I’d never do either) and they asked me where I’d been in the last few days then I’d say the supermarket and the takeaway. But I’m not going to mention that I’ve been going round to the in-laws every Saturday night for a bevvy or visiting my parets or having my son and girlfriend over for drinks 😂😜

Fake News

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

https://www.itv.com/news/channel/2021-01-13/jersey-hospital-exclusive-this-is-the-most-awful-intensive-care-illness-i-have-ever-treated

Or this...............

Or this..............

While I agree there's been plenty of scaremongering and exaggeration your continual attempts to put this down to flu is getting a tad wearing. 

Fud with the Fake News

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ah I see. You're playing the old "I was just following orders" line of defence. 😄

If you don't feel guilty for being part of the spread then you don't feel guilty.

Oh and that's a cheap shot bringing saintnextlifetime into things. I have a "minimum sanity" level for these sorts of things and he falls short of it.

Edited by oaksoft

4 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

They ask where you’ve been. There aren’t many legal places folk can say they’ve been!

If I tested positive (which can’t happen as I’d never get tested) and contacted track and trace (which I’d never do either) and they asked me where I’d been in the last few days then I’d say the supermarket and the takeaway. But I’m not going to mention that I’ve been going round to the in-laws every Saturday night for a bevvy or visiting my parets or having my son and girlfriend over for drinks 😂😜

Amazon.com: Fantasy Island: Season 3 by Shout! Factory: Ricardo Montalban,  Herve Villechaize, Earl Bellamy

:lol:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Or this...............

Or this..............

Okay, here’s one 

NHS hospitals emergency measures winter crisis 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2018/dec/08/nhs-hospitals-emergency-measures-winter-crisis

Its from 2018 mind you.....

If there was a crisis in 2018 - with staff isolating after a positive test, beds removed for social distancing, the creation of covid only wards, staff being diverted to administer a needless vaccine and the public having been denied access to healthcare for months - is it any wonder we have a crisis now? 

What’s happening now has nothing to do with the flu - I’ve never mention the flu.

What’s happening now is self inflicted on the back of ramped up needless testing.

9 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Oh behave yourself!! Be honest you are getting tired of going by the rules aren't you. same as us all. If you did all you say you did or have done you wouldn't be posting it on here🙄.

Edited by Cumbriansaint72

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Can't you just save us all time by faking the evidence for me using photoshop?

You seem happy enough doing it with every other piece of data.

So there actually isn’t any evidence and you just made it up and launched your usual baseless ad hominem attack to deflect.

Thought so.

1 minute ago, Sue Denim said:

So there actually isn’t any evidence and you just made it up and launched your usual baseless ad hominem attack to deflect.

Thought so.

Actually it was my way of politely telling you to f**k off and bother someone else but it appears my quest failed.