Coronavirus

faraway saint

10 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

These elites you speak of, they are aware that there not immortal and no matter what plans (alleged) they implement they won’t benefit from this in there lifetime. 

One of the reasons the rich stay rich is because they have the the obsessive ability to plan way beyond their lifetime, to ensure their estates continue and grow after they have gone.

That's as much as I want to get into what looks like a batshit crazy conversation.

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

One of the reasons the rich stay rich is because they have the the obsessive ability to plan way beyond their lifetime, to ensure their estates continue and grow after they have gone.

That's as much as I want to get into what looks like a batshit crazy conversation.

Oh dear god, I agree with Oaks in the same 24 hour period as faraway Saint admitted he was wrong about something. Definitely buying a scratch card today. 🤣

Takeaways operating as normal still here. A Tressel table over their front door as a counter and carry on carrying out. It seems a rather pointless change but I suppose it could well reduce indoor interactions.

It mostly the cafes and coffee shops. Chinese, Indian, Kebab and Chippies went to delivery only a long time ago. Seems odd to even think about going into an Indian restaurant or the likes to order a take away.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Takeaways operating as normal still here. A Tressel table over their front door as a counter and carry on carrying out. It seems a rather pointless change but I suppose it could well reduce indoor interactions.

It mostly the cafes and coffee shops. Chinese, Indian, Kebab and Chippies went to delivery only a long time ago. Seems odd to even think about going into an Indian restaurant or the likes to order a take away.

One of the Chippies in Linwood are only allowing telephone orders , doesn’t matter if it’s for delivery or takeaway.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

New rules not in effect until Saturday anyway 

18 hours ago, shull said:

Would this be the same South East Coastal Defence which has called for “scum” migrants to be “sent back” on its official Telegram channel - all in all a great bunch of lads...

It's funny (peculiar) how incestuous these organisations are. this one, the South East Coastal Defence (41 members), features Glen Saffer (ex-Minder for Tommy "I'm not a racist" Robinson) who in his own words states "I was in the EDL but I quit in 2014, I’m not far right" with  Paul Golding and his Britain First organization being fellow travellers on this issue. The ever changing splits and name changes on the far right to disguise their unsavoury nature is reminiscent of The Life of Brian although sadly not at all funny (ha-ha).

Tommy Robinson supporter Glen Saffer and South East Coastal Defence 'dangerously close to vigilantism' (kentonline.co.uk)

Far-right groups targeting hotels housing asylum seekers during coronavirus pandemic | The Independent | The Independent

Edited by Bud the Baker

Why are the government banning flights from Brazil, Covid is seasonal, some half wit keeps telling us. :lol:

Anyhow, seen a tragic item on this mornings BBC news, 5 people who have had surgery/treatments cancelled due to hospitals being overwhelmed with covid patients. 

This is the problem with the amount of selfish cnuts, it's not just therm that is effects, it's all of us, business's and the public alike.

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Why are the government banning flights from Brazil, Covid is seasonal, some half wit keeps telling us. :lol:

Anyhow, seen a tragic item on this mornings BBC news, 5 people who have had surgery/treatments cancelled due to hospitals being overwhelmed with covid patients. 

This is the problem with the amount of selfish cnuts, it's not just therm that is effects, it's all of us, business's and the public alike.

The USA seem to have had year long summer.:rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Therein lies one of the big problems, in a best case scenario Europe would have the virus controlled by summer so you could justify travel within the EU & possibly Russia ☭ but what about Africa, the Caribbean or Turkey although apparently they have just started their own vaccination program (using the Chinese variation). so who knows? 

Travel corridors didn't work last summer so the only sensible option is to cancel all foreign travel for a minimum of 5 years and the Tokyo Olympics, World Cup, and all international sport apart from cricket 🏏 (cos it's good - despite England doing well today) and cycling 🚴 (cos they're all on drugs and used to fellow competitor's going AWOL on a semi-regular basis).

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Therein lies one of the big problems, in a best case scenario Europe would have the virus controlled by summer so you could justify travel within the EU & possibly Russia ☭ but what about Africa, the Caribbean or Turkey although apparently they have just started their own vaccination program (using the Chinese variation). so who knows? 

Travel corridors didn't work last summer so the only sensible option is to cancel all foreign travel for a minimum of 5 years and the Tokyo Olympics, World Cup, and all international sport apart from cricket 🏏 (cos it's good - despite England doing well today) and cycling 🚴 (cos they're all on drugs and used to fellow competitor's going AWOL on a semi-regular basis).

I'll drink to that when I'm sunning myself somewhere exotic later this year. 🥤

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, shull said:
Brazilian Summer
End of March to End of October

Do you really get a kick out of posting shite when folk have told you that they have lost members of their family and friends from this?

You called me racist with no evidence.

So feck off

Brazilian Summer
End of March to End of October
Do you really get a kick out of posting shite when folk have told you that they have lost members of their family and friends from this?
You called me racist with no evidence.
So feck off