Coronavirus

faraway saint

Further to what I said yesterday at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio they hosted 11,000 athletes, 30,000 journalists/broadcasters (not all of these would be foreign) and 500,000 foreign tourists.

Japan is currently going through an increase in Covid infections and it might be best to cancel it altogether, I note that I far from alone in thinking this

Edited by Bud the Baker

3 hours ago, antrin said:

To be fair, if oxter wore a hat, it would improve his look.

better would be a balaclava.

even better... if he wore the balaclava back-to front!  :)

touche.

More French. Sadly, I don't know how to use accents above letters on this forum.....before you mention it.

4 hours ago, smcc said:

Chapeau in France is only a hat!!! Yet another attempt to make yourself appear/feel a cut above the hoi poloi.

What in the name of good f**k are you wittering on about?

I'm hardly going to doff my sock to him am I?

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I think Sally has a problem 😂 

Big on Gab I see 🤪

6D882B58-E3A2-4C0E-B2FA-21EA0AE7B75E.jpeg

It's maybe just me.

I don't get your post at all.

I tried but maybe I should check if l am anywhere on the Spectrum which stops me from understanding words.

The dude above talking about dogs made no sense either.

Help :lol:

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

That's a classic scene and if you were as educated as @oaksoft you'd realize why Lear's descent into madness post-retirement made it appropriate...

Is that what you posted?

Sorry, I didn't read it.

Shakespeare is just as dull and pointless as ditchwater but if reading it gives you or anyone else pleasure then who am I to stand in your way.

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Is that what you posted?

Sorry, I didn't read it.

Shakespeare is just as dull and pointless as ditchwater but if reading it gives you or anyone else pleasure then who am I to stand in your way.

Pants on fire, you made the post immediately below it where you said "Never have been interested in Shakespeare"🔥

Edited by Bud the Baker

10 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Pants on fire, you made the post immediately below it where you said "Never have been interested in Shakespeare"🔥

Whit?

I saw the word Shakespeare in that post, realised you had quoted about 30 lines of obscure pish from one of his works and immediately stopped reading.

I would rather vigorously sandpaper my own balls for a month than read 5 lines from Shakespeare's works. That's the level of disdain I have for this guy. You can blame school for forcing Hamlet down my throat at 16 years of age.

ETA. My daughter f**king loves his stuff. Thinks it is genius. She is wrong about that. She just doesn't realise that yet.

Edited by oaksoft