Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Oh sorry, I thought it was a public forum.

Please let me, and anyone else, know when we can "interject". 

Just to remind you, you said.....................

As I said, it doesn't make it "true". :lol:

I knew you'd start to nit pick around a word, that's your usual defence mechanism when it's pointed out you're a saddo. :byebye

You tartan fannies, with your continual bitterness, make it easy to make the decision to say "NO", which certainly put many people off the last time.

Keep it up, with your intellectual superiority attitude. 

Oh the irony.

I said it was a true definition. She didn't. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I never said SHE did. :lol:

Time to step away from the cheap lager, you're making a fool of yourself again. :byebye

Do you actually read threads before you interfere or do you just jump in blind? No need to answer. That's a rhetorical question.

The whole premise of my post was suggesting that SHE was only giving an opinion

I was accepting her opinion as being correct. This is an opinion of mine. Go back to simple emojis. They make more sense than your typed replies.

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Do you actually read threads before you interfere or do you just jump in blind? No need to answer. That's a rhetorical question.

The whole premise of my post was suggesting that SHE was only giving an opinion

I was accepting her opinion as being correct. This is an opinion of mine. Go back to simple emojis. They make more sense than your typed replies.

Beep, beep, beep...............................reversing. :lol:

7 minutes ago, smcc said:

And so you should! Sounds as if you think the sun shines out of Boris's backside.

Eh?

Just because I don't join in the pack mentality by blaming him for EVERYTHING when wee Nicky has more control than you, and others, care to remember.

Lighten up, we're ALL entitled to an opinion. 

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-captain-tom-moore-hospitalised-with-covid-19-and-pneumonia-20210131?source=facebook

[https://www]Share[https://www]Tweet

[https://www]

Captain Tom Moore has been admitted to hospital, where he is being treated for Covid-19 and pneumonia.

The 100-year-old's daughter said on Twitter that he was struggling to breathe.
emoji26.png

Terrible news, here’s hoping for a positive outcome for him. 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Eh?

Just because I don't join in the pack mentality by blaming him for EVERYTHING when wee Nicky has more control than you, and others, care to remember.

Lighten up, we're ALL entitled to an opinion. 

Who said Boris was responsible for everything? It seems that, in your eyes, some people are not entitled to express an opinion.

Well that was a month, with over 30,000 dead (Govt. approved total) from Covid and we're still getting new case numbers at the level that took us into the Lockdown2 in November. Still there does seem to be a bit of light at the end of the tunnel with suggestions that the vaccine is starting to have an effect on the number of new cases. The mood music is that schools won't be opened to the children of non-essential workers before Easter (although them crazy Welsh folks are hoping for mid-February!) and that there'll be no foreign travel at all this year (not even for our brave social influencers) as other countries are behind us in the vaccination process.

4 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Well that was a month, with over 30,000 dead (Govt. approved total) from Covid and we're still getting new case numbers at the level that took us into the Lockdown2 in November. Still there does seem to be a bit of light at the end of the tunnel with suggestions that the vaccine is starting to have an effect on the number of new cases. The mood music is that schools won't be opened to the children of non-essential workers before Easter (although them crazy Welsh folks are hoping for mid-February!) and that there'll be no foreign travel at all this year (not even for our brave social influencers) as other countries are behind us in the vaccination process.

Aye, the death numbers, well, absolutely astounding.

While, as you know, have had doubts about certain restrictions I do believe there's been mistakes made here by not making it a full lockdown.

I'm still of the opinion people's disregard has contributed massively but a complete lockdown would have curbed that.

I don't believe there will be no foreign travel this year, time will tell if I've called this right.

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Typical of you you selfish ass. I'm not sure if you even read the article.

She wasn't trying to give a solution. She was expressing an opinion. And a very true definition of the clown who has done so much damage to the UK.

Lovely.

An over-emotional numpty getting over-emotional about a post criticising an over-emotional article.

It has a beautiful symmetry about it.

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Terrible news, here’s hoping for a positive outcome for him. 

Indeed. This could leave a massive funding gap for the NHS. Getting old people to walk round their garden to raise funds was always a flawed strategy, but i suppose for Boris it was a better option than taxing rich people.

Well here's some good news, it's not like Nicola to go early on lifting restrictions although our level of new cases is currently half of what it is in England...

Scotland's youngest pupils are likely to return to the classroom full time from 22 February as schools start a phased reopening.

The move will include all pupils in P1-P3 as well as pre-school children.

There will also be a part-time return, but on a very limited basis, for senior secondary pupils to allow them to complete work for national qualifications.

A final decision will be taken on the partial reopening in a fortnight.

All of the country's other lockdown restrictions will remain in place until at least the end of the month, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said.

I still maintain that all Welsh folk are crazy...:wacko:

Edited by Bud the Baker

On 1/31/2021 at 5:23 PM, Cookie Monster said:

https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-captain-tom-moore-hospitalised-with-covid-19-and-pneumonia-20210131?source=facebook

[https://www]Share[https://www]Tweet

[https://www]

Captain Tom Moore has been admitted to hospital, where he is being treated for Covid-19 and pneumonia.

The 100-year-old's daughter said on Twitter that he was struggling to breathe.

emoji26.png

Dead.

Edited by HSS

Good to see the vaccination efforts ramp-up in Scotland. The proof will come if the approach to prioritise the two highest risk cohorts has been the better one but from some quick calculations, it looks like Scotland is above England in daily vaccinations this week so far, hopefully still see all of the UK improve even more. 

Percentages of the adult population (based on the percentage stats from Scotland as I couldn't find England for some reason) vaccinated comparisons this week

Monday

Scotland - 0.7%

England - 0.58%

Tuesday 

Scotland - 0.81%

England - 0.62%