Coronavirus

faraway saint

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

YOU are going to stop for everyone else's sake?

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.pngemoji23.png

Yet again, you take things said against you and claim them as your own.

"Win"?

I'm not interested in "winning".

I've shown you up.

You admitted that what you stated as fact was simply your opinion.

You did. Didn't you? Deny it?

Oh? Sorry... That would involve you having the last word and we all know that you never crave not demand the last word! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Well that post was all over the place. I would say this is a new technique for a win but it’s similar to what we often see from you on a Friday/ Saturday night… funny that.  

I meant you’ll likely say you’re stopping for others sake, it’s one of your go to posts after being the one that often starts arguments. 

They’re facts, you won’t change my views on that. Word games won’t help you here  

I gave you an out, I gave you a way to be a bigger person or to be a man of your word but it’s clear you’re not taking it. Oh well, it’s back to 2018 we go 😂

Well that post was all over the place. I would say this is a new technique for a win but it’s similar to what we often see from you on a Friday/ Saturday night… funny that.  
I meant you’ll likely say you’re stopping for others sake, it’s one of your go to posts after being the one that often starts arguments. 
They’re facts, you won’t change my views on that. Word games won’t help you here  
I gave you an out, I gave you a way to be a bigger person or to be a man of your word but it’s clear you’re not taking it. Oh well, it’s back to 2018 we go [emoji23]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Again... What you say isn't what you mean. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nope, it’s your efforts at antagonising via word spin. You know fine what I meant & you don’t honestly believe mankind was more developed thousands of years ago. 
. My OPINION is they are facts. . 

Let's keep on point here.
Did or did you not say that?

I see the Scottish Government are trying to get their emergency powers extended till at least next March.

Given they estimate that the vast majority of the adult population will be vaccinated in a couple of months, not sure what the justification for this is, apart from a blatant attempt to retain archaic powers by wee Nicky and her entourage. 

For those not paying attention, current coronavirus legislation allows for a whole range of government organisations to not meet their legal obligations. This, of course, disproportionately affects the vulnerable.

Absolutely scandalous.

I see the Scottish Government are trying to get their emergency powers extended till at least next March.
Given they estimate that the vast majority of the adult population will be vaccinated in a couple of months, not sure what the justification for this is, apart from a blatant attempt to retain archaic powers by wee Nicky and her entourage. 
For those not paying attention, current coronavirus legislation allows for a whole range of government organisations to not meet their legal obligations. This, of course, disproportionately affects the vulnerable.
Absolutely scandalous.
Mibbe they know something we don't.

Let's keep on point here.
Did or did you not say that?
Seeing as you have been "kind" enough to quote him and give me the "pleasure" of seeing his posts, I'll stick my oar in and say ...

yer baith wrang.

4 minutes ago, Slarti said:
7 minutes ago, Hendo said:
Absolutely scandalous.

Mibbe they know something we don't.

Aye, they know they can keep more power and not have to meet their legal responsibilities and use fear to prevent people from challenging it.

Welcome to our new dystopian world.

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

And the three words that preceded?
Oh what a shock!
Twisted selective quoting of a quote! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It's a delight to confirm that even you now realise your opinion doesn't matter and is best left out of things.
emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

None of the words I’ve posted change my view that they are fact because it is true, this is beyond any reasonable doubt. You also know they are facts but would rather look silly on here than dare agree with me. 

None of the words I’ve posted change my view that they are fact because it is true, this is beyond any reasonable doubt. You also know they are facts but would rather look silly on here than dare agree with me. 
Who is trying to change your view?

I'm laughing at your incompetence!

"My OPINION is they are facts."

You even stressed "opinion".

Now your OPINION, which is apparently fact, is "beyond reasonable doubt"!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You stated "fact" then emphasised it was mere opinion. FACT! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

6 minutes ago, Slarti said:
41 minutes ago, Hendo said:
Aye, they know they can keep more power and not have to meet their legal responsibilities and use fear to prevent people from challenging it.
Welcome to our new dystopian world.

When are they due to expire?

September, well after they say all adults who want it will be fully vaccinated.

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You stated "fact" then emphasised it was mere opinion. FACT! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Another car crash of a post… but then again you’re not desperate for a win, it’s getting embarrassing tbh  

Let me again offer the olive branch to put all this behind us for the good of others on BAWA. Will you join me in being a bigger person & judging future posts on face value, not on the username posting them? 

FFS, really?

At this stage, and it's Groundhog Day, it's impossible to say who's the biggest dick here.

I know very well, having been involved in many of these spats, it's easy to lose who's to "blame" , (I was usually right but that's immaterial) but one things for sure, the forum is the biggest loser in this LONG running serious of utter bullshit. 

@div, have a look, message the guys involved and give us, and the forum, a chance to break these tedious exchanges.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You stated "fact" then emphasised it was mere opinion. FACT! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It's already been established, long ago, that he believes that an opinion that something is fact, makes it a fact.

It is my opinion that it is a fact that he is a wee fud, therefore it is a fact that he is a wee fud. We can all play that game.

---

Now, the fact that his view that it (the subject you are discussing) is a fact is now, according to him, just beyond reasonable doubt and not a fact. So things that he knows 100% to be fact are not fact and things that only in his view are fact are definitely fact.

This is getting confusing.

---

Oh, and yer still baith wrang.

8 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

That is a bit of a broad brush statement

a lot of christians, and other faith followers, are doing their bit to deliver care and administer vaccines as they follow their beliefs.

Did you check the guy out ? 
no ones questioning what “a lot of Christians “ are doing . I’m simply stating my opinion that the evangelistic fire n brimstone type of which there are many - especially in the US of A are f**king loonballs   
 This one in particular An extreme right wing racist prick . 

Another car crash of a post… but then again you’re not desperate for a win, it’s getting embarrassing tbh  
Let me again offer the olive branch to put all this behind us for the good of others on BAWA. Will you join me in being a bigger person & judging future posts on face value, not on the username posting them? 
I did.

You posted a contradiction.

I pointed it out.

Happy to do that for anyone.

Your facts are your OPINION.

You said as much.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

Did you check the guy out ? 
no ones questioning what “a lot of Christians “ are doing . I’m simply stating my opinion that the evangelistic fire n brimstone type of which there are many - especially in the US of A are f**king loonballs   
 This one in particular An extreme right wing racist prick . 
You forgot "homophobic".

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

I did.

You posted a contradiction.

I pointed it out.

Happy to do that for anyone.

Your facts are your OPINION.

You said as much.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

Disagree with you & I feel the content shows that. You have the right to your view but I’m not going to share it. 

‘happy to do that for anyone’ not sure what you’re referencing here but hopefully it is putting the past behind us for the good of the thread. A tip (for all actually, including myself sometimes) is to read the post, not the username.