Coronavirus

faraway saint

41 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Eh?

I said I have nothing to add, oh needy one.

I politely bowed out of this thread to let you have your coveted last word. emoji850.png

And again to my point, funny you had a pop when I discussed religion yet you don’t when others do the same. 

Yep I predicted it, you do it often.

And again to my point, funny you had a pop when I discussed religion yet you don’t when others do the same. 

Yep I predicted it, you do it often.
I will type slowly for the hard of thinking.

I stopped contributing to this thread to let you have the last word.

You needed to engage me again. I understand your neediness. [emoji23]

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

I will type slowly for the hard of thinking.

I stopped contributing to this thread to let you have the last word.

You needed to engage me again. I understand your neediness. emoji23.png

Em… typing slowly doesn’t do anything for the person reading a posted message. 😬 awkward. 

If you didn’t want my engagement, you wouldn’t reference me in posts. I told you this after you had begged for the messages to stop remember? That was the only other thing you had to do & you couldn’t, you lasted about 20 hours 😂

Em… typing slowly doesn’t do anything for the person reading a posted message. [emoji51] awkward. 

If you didn’t want my engagement, you wouldn’t reference me in posts. I told you this after you had begged for the messages to stop remember? That was the only other thing you had to do & you couldn’t, you lasted about 20 hours [emoji23]
Another twist in the tale...
Changing the argument yet again in a failed effort to save one of your many faces.

Oh... Ironic sarcasm!

Maybe a grown up will explain it to you? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Another twist in the tale...
Changing the argument yet again in a failed effort to save one of your many faces.

Oh... Ironic sarcasm!

Maybe a grown up will explain it to you? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.pngemoji91.png

Lol maybe politely dipping out of this thread again is best, you’re having a shocker 😂

Edited by bazil85

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Paused? 

How many and do you mean closed? 

Not another of your imaginary friends giving you a tip off? 

My wife is a vaccination nurse, helping save the lives of the worthy and the unworthy alike.  You can decide what group you fall into.

3 centres closed permanently in our area on Friday.  All others are paused from the 21st to the 25th.  Contingency plans being made for another campaign for school-age children

1 minute ago, beyond our ken said:

My wife is a vaccination nurse, helping save the lives of the worthy and the unworthy alike.  You can decide what group you fall into.

3 centres closed permanently in our area on Friday.  All others are paused from the 21st to the 25th.  Contingency plans being made for another campaign for school-age children

Aye, if you say so. 

15 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Back on topic 

many vaccinations centres will be paused for2 weeks due to shortage of Pfizer vaccine shots 

1 minute ago, beyond our ken said:

a simple "thank you for your efforts" to the missus would have sufficed.  But if you aint got it in you, you aint got it in you!

From the BBC website 

Covid in Scotland: Low supplies of Pfizer vaccine 'could hamper roll-out'

Not QUITE what you said, maybe you exaggerated for dramatic effect? 

Oh, tell her thanks, much appreciated. 

18 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Who the feck was talking to you, oh needy one?

You just couldn't let it go, could you?

Fish on!

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I offered to completely leave you alone after your begging, I’ll offer again but you know  what you have to do. You have failed to for years.  :whistle