Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 minute ago, guinness said:

Masks may still be required in certain places.

Yes. Up to 9th August.

Social distancing is expected to be phased out before that date.

Masks is the one thing they want to cling onto for some reason.

The guidance states that we are aiming at no restrictions at all on 9th August though.

If you're reading differently then I'm happy to be persuaded otherwise.

Edited by oaksoft

BBC quote shops,public transport & some offices will still require masks for a period. Full return to offices also not advised

Yes. Up to 9th August.
Social distancing is expected to be phased out before that date.
Masks is the one thing they want to cling onto for some reason.
The guidance states that we are aiming at no restrictions at all on 9th August though.
If you're reading differently then I'm happy to be persuaded otherwise.

49 minutes ago, guinness said:

BBC quote shops,public transport & some offices will still require masks for a period. Full return to offices also not advised

I've re-read the 47, yes 47 page document itself and you're right. It's legal physical distancing which is being removed. Silly me thought that masks were a physical distancing restriction.

Seriously though. 47 bloody pages. On top of a 41 page one for physical distancing itself. No wonder so many simply switch off to these politicians. :lol:

I've re-read the 47, yes 47 page document itself and you're right. It's legal physical distancing which is being removed. Silly me thought that masks were a physical distancing restriction.
Seriously though. 47 bloody pages. On top of a 41 page one for physical distancing itself. No wonder so many simply switch off to these politicians. [emoji38]
Sorry, what did you say? I switched off reading that. :whistle

35 minutes ago, Slarti said:

Sorry, what did you say? I switched off reading that. :whistle

I said it's 99% excellent news slarti. The end is very much nigh.

I'll need to tolerate the minimal risk of getting fined every time I go in for milk for a wee bit longer but thankfully I'm very wealthy so it's not an issue and well worth the freedom :P.

I said it's 99% excellent news slarti. The end is very much nigh.
I'll need to tolerate the minimal risk of getting fined every time I go in for milk for a wee bit longer but thankfully I'm very wealthy so it's not an issue and well worth the freedom [emoji14].
Sorry, switched off again. [emoji1787]

On 6/21/2021 at 10:02 AM, DougJamie said:

Because my example of outdoor transmission was 65k sitting right next to each other with no distancing , so there is no massive difference

Stay safe x

My son tested positive last night, is currently in his bed feeling more ill than he has ever felt in his life. 10 of them went down to London and 4 positive so far!!!

1 hour ago, God of war said:

My son tested positive last night, is currently in his bed feeling more ill than he has ever felt in his life. 10 of them went down to London and 4 positive so far!!!

Heard a similar story up here, two families with 6 between them tested positive, 2 feeling quite unwell. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Heard a similar story up here, two families with 6 between them tested positive, 2 feeling quite unwell. 

I now need to isolate for 10 days. Not heard a thing from track and trace!!!

On 6/27/2021 at 9:26 AM, faraway saint said:

Despite the steady increase in bad numbers the vaccination programme continues to be an astounding success.

You've got to hope this has an effect on the bad numbers in the near future, then, when it's safe to do so, the masks are getting burnt.

image.thumb.png.5bba8f8a8b8cd4e6666822828bbc9012.png

The vaccination programme has been a great success.

Other than the tens of thousands who have died as a result, not to mention the huge number of injuries.

Its the biggest health disaster in history 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

1,356 officially recorded deaths in the U.K. alone

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

It’s thought that only 5% of adverse events are actually reported.

They attempt to brush it under the carpet by saying they were old, ill, vulnerable anyway and it’s just a coincidence that they died after getting the vaccine.

Most of the excess deaths over the winter were vaccine deaths

Pfizer set to make £100 billion from vaccines. The rich are well and truly eating the poor 

Its going to be the biggest scandal in history

5 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

They attempt to brush it under the carpet by saying they were old, ill, vulnerable anyway and it’s just a coincidence that they died after getting the vaccine.

Pfizer set to make £100 billion from vaccines. The rich are well and truly eating the poor 

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

What on earth are you wittering on about?

That report is for potential links to vaccines which need investgating.

None of it is confirmed. That wasn't the point of the report system.

This is people essentially calling in and reporting things.

Edited by oaksoft

31 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What on earth are you wittering on about?

That report is for potential links to vaccines which need investgating.

None of it is confirmed. That wasn't the point of the report system.

This is people essentially calling in and reporting things.

No need for all them words, this 😆 is enough.