Coronavirus

faraway saint

Just now, bazil85 said:

Pathetic claim as ever. 

I was right in the large number of cases resulting in stress on the health service & ultimately an increase in deaths. 

You lied that I claimed it would be the same as Delta. Again showing the embarrassing depths you’d rather sink to than accept I was correct. 

You yet again jumped the gun last month.  

All the highlighted bits, apart from the last one, are your usual made up fact less shite.

The "I was right" line shows you up for the sad twat you are.

NO ONE has been "right" throughout this shitfest, it's continually broken all the previous rules, yet you continue with the virtuous shite time after time. 

Last month I said, following the FACTS from South Africa this variant was of little concern not forgetting the tragedy that Covid brings, yet omicron brings little in real terms.

Run along, your sad tedious mindset is only humorous, in a very sad way. :byebye

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

All the highlighted bits, apart from the last one, are your usual made up fact less shite.

The "I was right" line shows you up for the sad twat you are.

NO ONE has been "right" throughout this shitfest, it's continually broken all the previous rules, yet you continue with the virtuous shite time after time. 

Last month I said, following the FACTS from South Africa this variant was of little concern not forgetting the tragedy that Covid brings, yet omicron brings little in real terms.

Run along, your sad tedious mindset is only humorous, in a very sad way. :byebye

The scientists made these predictions not me. You jumped the gun from the very start with the ‘flu’ nonsense. You’d think you’d have learned after several waves. 

The sad part is you would rather force yourself to believe I want to see more death than accept I was right to trust the science over the pandemic. 

If you don’t want me to respond, don’t mention me (directly or indirectly) it could not be simpler yet you fail to ‘ignore’ me (like your cowering pal) time & time again. Also sad. 

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The scientists made these predictions not me. You jumped the gun from the very start with the ‘flu’ nonsense. You’d think you’d have learned after several waves. 

The sad part is you would rather force yourself to believe I want to see more death than accept I was right to trust the science over the pandemic. 

If you don’t want me to respond, don’t mention me (directly or indirectly) it could not be simpler yet you fail to ‘ignore’ me (like your cowering pal) time & time again. Also sad. 

SOME scientists ya dimwit. 

You, 100% DO love a death so see yourself as "RIGHT", tragic, but certainly true, mainly posting tragic numbers, rarely posting ANYTHING close to optimistic, a ghoul.

This idea you thrive on when you mention mentioning you smacks of desperation, attention seeking and and utterly failing to understand a public forum, where posts generate responses and debate, even from a dimwit like you.

Best you stop posting, you are confirming you are a simpleton time after time after time. :lol:

You, 100% DO love a death so see yourself as "RIGHT", tragic, but certainly true, mainly posting tragic numbers, rarely posting ANYTHING close to optimistic, a ghoul.
This idea you thrive on when you mention mentioning you smacks of desperation, attention seeking and and utterly failing to understand a public forum, where posts generate responses and debate, even from a dimwit like you.
Best you stop posting, you are confirming you are a simpleton time after time after time. [emoji38]
The funniest bit of his post is he thinks you've got a pal. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

41 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Best you stop posting, you are confirming you are a simpleton time after time after time. :lol:

Pathetic & baseless claim once again. 

Irony off the chart as well from hands down the most miserable, antagonistic troll still on the site. 

Lashing out, attacking & lying for 50,000+ posts.

Embarrassing. 

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Pathetic & baseless claim once again. 

Irony off the chart as well from hands down the most miserable, antagonistic troll still on the site. 

Lashing out, attacking & lying for 50,000+ posts.

Embarrassing. 

^^^^^^^^^^^ What a load of pointless tripe.........................just the usual. :lol:

Well said this man.......................

Scotland’s national clinical director has admitted that closing #nightclubs, restricting #hospitality and cancelling football fixtures has made little difference.

He says that the latest restrictions have been ‘quite minor’.

Losing your business or livliehood is not ‘quite minor’. That’s what these useless rules have done to so many people.

The epidemiologists, scientists and front line doctors in South Africa were screaming from the hilltops. Omicron is an infectious strain that would not lead to serious illness and mass hospitilisations.

ScotGov ploughed ahead regardless with their disgraceful ‘tsunami’ rhetoric.

Emergency powers were given so that we could avoid unprecedented levels of illness, hospitalisations and deaths. ‘Quite minor’ doesn’t cut it.

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Scotland’s national clinical director has admitted that closing #nightclubs, restricting #hospitality and cancelling football fixtures has made little difference.

Losing your business or livliehood is not ‘quite minor’. That’s what these useless rules have done to so many people.

The epidemiologists, scientists and front line doctors in South Africa were screaming from the hilltops. Omicron is an infectious strain that would not lead to serious illness and mass hospitilisations.

Emergency powers were given so that we could avoid unprecedented levels of illness, hospitalisations and deaths. ‘Quite minor’ doesn’t cut it.

I am starting to question whether it was done to encourage people to get a 3rd jab? 
As has been widely reported in recent days, we can’t vaccinate the whole population every time a new variant comes along. 

5 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I am starting to question whether it was done to encourage people to get a 3rd jab? 
As has been widely reported in recent days, we can’t vaccinate the whole population every time a new variant comes along. 

I've thought that for some time, then I thought, surely not? 

It certainly worked. 

You'll notice that the full sentence or quote isn't published.

38 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

You'll notice that the full sentence or quote isn't published.

And what "missing" bit is going to diminish his sentiment? 

Good summary to a question on if Scotland was ‘too quick to act’ by Jason Leitch here. This pandemic has continued to show acting fast has been the best measure. Assuming data before we fully know it can & has been deadly in previous waves. That isn’t to taking away from the good news that Omicron is less severe (not a mild illness, just less severe than other variants) which we now know as opposed to just suspected when early data came out of South Africa. 

Still… at this point ‘I think the advice we gave was correct’ I tend to believe he is better placed to conclude on that given his extensive medical knowledge background than some others on here who maybe do not quite have such a background… :whistle

On another note, restrictions don’t end businesses and livelihoods, lack of adequate support by one of the most developed nations on earth can though.  40B8A0B4-74E5-4CE9-8DC3-1041393E5F6E.thumb.jpeg.599ada776388ef9831fb833ab8d6ddd1.jpeg

On 12/28/2021 at 9:06 AM, bazil85 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-omicron-hospital-cases-restrictions-england-latest-b1982851.html?amp

London is now showing a prelude to what’s likely to come over the UK. 

Wrong. :lol:

This is just one of the many assumptions you've made while you parade around shouting how "right" you are and other's who aren't suitably qualified, are wrong. :byebye

On 12/28/2021 at 9:05 AM, bazil85 said:

South Africa has already shown us that hospitalisations & deaths follow Covid infections. It is yet to be seen how this will play out in the UK with a FAR bigger wave. 

Aye, South Africa did show us that hospitalisation and deaths follow, in SMALL numbers, yet you were still hoping the UK would be worse, WRONG yet again. :lol:

Anyhow, Scottish cases are well and truly dropping like a stone, hospitalisations are leveling and, despite one bad day yesterday, deaths are leveling off.

Panic over. 

image.thumb.png.0be6a52621221ec6c45045182e0fb6e3.png

And what "missing" bit is going to diminish his sentiment? 
He said, the latest restrictions were quite minor and it has resulted in less positve cases, less hospitalisations and subsequently less deaths.

Now we've got a neighbouring country doing the opposite to take the attention off the incompetent government risking folks lives like they done partying when the majority were acting responsibly.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

He said, the latest restrictions were quite minor and it has resulted in less positve cases, less hospitalisations and subsequently less deaths.

Now we've got a neighbouring country doing the opposite to take the attention off the incompetent government risking folks lives like they done partying when the majority were acting responsibly.

Speculation I think you'll find and, as already mentioned, only "minor" differences in data from England. 

Enough of the drama queen stuff. :lol:

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wrong. :lol:

This is just one of the many assumptions you've made while you parade around shouting how "right" you are and other's who aren't suitably qualified, are wrong. :byebye

Aye, South Africa did show us that hospitalisation and deaths follow, in SMALL numbers, yet you were still hoping the UK would be worse, WRONG yet again. :lol:

Anyhow, Scottish cases are well and truly dropping like a stone, hospitalisations are leveling and, despite one bad day yesterday, deaths are leveling off.

Panic over. 

image.thumb.png.0be6a52621221ec6c45045182e0fb6e3.png

Sadly I was right regarding this, all it took was to follow the scientific views & what had happened previous waves. 

Great news Omicron isn’t as severe (you lied that I said it was the same as Delta) and very moderate restrictions have seemingly had positive impacts but we (particularly reference to the UK) could have done more. 

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Sadly I was right regarding this, all it took was to follow the scientific views & what had happened previous waves. 

Great news Omicron isn’t as severe (you lied that I said it was the same as Delta) and very moderate restrictions have seemingly had positive impacts but we (particularly reference to the UK) could have done more. 

Lied, wrong, correct, all a load of shite. 

Edited by faraway saint

59 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

No you weren't. :1eye

Get away, isn't as severe, that's a revelation. :lol:

Seemingly? You have evidence or is this more made up shite?  :lol:

I could trawl back through this thread to show how many times you've been wrong, like I did above, lied and deflected any issues that shown you're a simpleton but it's draining enough trying to make sense of your rambling drivel. :byebye

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Lied, wrong, correct, all a load of shite. 

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No you weren't. :1eye

Get away, isn't as severe, that's a revelation. :lol:

Seemingly? You have evidence or is this more made up shite?  :lol:

I could trawl back through this thread to show how many times you've been wrong, like I did above, lied and deflected any issues that shown you're a simpleton but it's draining enough trying to make sense of your rambling drivel. :byebye

You can trawl back all you want, it’ll be same as above where you’re shown to be wrong. You once agin belittle, attack & troll to cope. a truly pathetic approach to the fan forum. 

You lied & claimed I said it would be as bad as the delta wave, in reality that was never what I said. The increased vaccination was always going to have positive impacts & I said as much. We also simply didn’t have enough data to know how severe the variant was going to be compared to other variants. The data you said to use from South Africa was extremely early stage. 

Modest restrictions were the right call (although feel finance permitting they could have went a bit further across the other 3 home nations), you make it out like they locked down the nation again.

Dramatising at both ends of the scale for your agenda.

If it’s such a hardship to engage with me, just don’t do it as you’ve threatened several times. 🤷‍♂️

What is it about me that you’re incapable of ignoring? Is it an obsession or something? We’ve seen many times even when I’m not in a subject you desperately try to drag me in my quoting or mentioning me. Strange. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

What is it about me that you’re incapable of ignoring? Is it an obsession or something? We’ve seen many times even when I’m not in a subject you desperately try to drag me in my quoting or mentioning me. Strange. 

I can quickly summarise this question, you're a p*ick. :lol:

1 minute ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Within 4 weeks it’s went from “ a tsunami of cases with between 300-6000 deaths each day” to “ are we seeing the end of the pandemic” 

I hope it’s the latter as I am absolutely pissed off with it all now. 

Indeed, the willingness to try to "scare" people has been constant throughout, and succeeded to a certain extent.

Although most sensible people would have been confident this latest variant was going to be next to nothing.