Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 hour ago, Auld Vic said:

There is someone that looks identical to you that posts on Facebook. I don't see his name on the FOUNDER MEMBERS board.

Screenshot_20220809-124453_Photos_kindlephoto-224201.jpg

No idea if my name is up or not but I do know that I was a founder member and later added my grandson.  When I left (Feb 22) AW wrote: “If you need signed in at any time, let me know as I value the contribution you have made to the club. “ Very nice of him I thought.and I’ll put you down as my guest as a thank you for your contribution to the club.

Edited by Rascal

46 minutes ago, Rascal said:

No idea if my name is up or not but I do know that I was a founder member and later added my grandson.  When I left (Feb 22) AW wrote: “If you need signed in at any time, let me know as I value the contribution you have made to the club. “ Very nice of him I thought.and I’ll put you down as my guest as a thank you for your contribution to the club.

As you can see from the picture, founder members names are written up alphabetically. Would I be correct in assuming your surname begins with the letter K? Or are you not the person in the picture beside your username?

Next bit that has me confused, you wrote in June you were a member now you claim you ceased to be a member in February. You seem as confused as myself with your last quote/sentence and that's after an edit.

Think I'll have a LIE down before heading out to the match this evening.

Edited by Auld Vic

1 hour ago, Auld Vic said:

As you can see from the picture, founder members names are written up alphabetically. Would I be correct in assuming your surname begins with the letter K? Or are you not the person in the picture beside your username?

Next bit that has me confused, you wrote in June you were a member now you claim you ceased to be a member in February. You seem as confused as myself with your last quote/sentence and that's after an edit.

Think I'll have a LIE down before heading out to the match this evening.

Enjoy the game.

Not been able to go to non first team games since I left the Paisley area in 1993.

No need to be confused.

Left 1877 personally in February 

Kept grandsons going until June

That kept access open for season

I think you will find that not all founder members names are shown. It was intended that they were but it wasn’t updated apparently. Some people brought that up in the past. Of no interest to me as all I wanted to do was support the club in a modest way. 

As I said….nice note from AW

Hope that helps. 

My guess is it won’t 

Edited by Rascal

Sorry buds for straying off topic.

Never made the game last night, my flight was delayed. Was initially disappointed. Result and no goals in 90 minutes of play did help.

Then the photo below got sent to me. Imagine the delight I felt reading the contents. 20220810_182813_kindlephoto-4223474.thumb.jpg.81b84467bc871006a4d427fc2282ce4c.jpg

Was it November or December @Rascal you became a member of the 1877 Club?

The club that opened the previous season. 😂

51 minutes ago, Auld Vic said:

Sorry buds for straying off topic.

Never made the game last night, my flight was delayed. Was initially disappointed. Result and no goals in 90 minutes of play did help.

Then the photo below got sent to me. Imagine the delight I felt reading the contents. 20220810_182813_kindlephoto-4223474.thumb.jpg.81b84467bc871006a4d427fc2282ce4c.jpg

Was it November or December @Rascal you became a member of the 1877 Club?

The club that opened the previous season. 😂

Not a clue 

You tell me.

If anyone wants to join:

http://smfc1877club.com

Still testing positive though.

PS Thank Div

Edited by Rascal

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 8:49 AM, faraway saint said:

Jeezo, them Chinese are now physically grabbing people, bundling them into vans and carting them away to god knows where.

Massive over reaction.

Shakespeare Quote: Amended: “I would challenge Mr FS to a battle of wits but I can see that he is unarmed.” I jest

Jeezo, them Chinese are now physically grabbing people, bundling them into vans and carting them away to god knows where.

Massive over reaction.

The roll out of the new round of vaccinations start in a few days time. A sensible and appropriate measure.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

God's list I hope. 🙏 

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're a prick. 

Toxic Titch from Arbroath hitting out and abusing Ricky for being a decent and very well mannered and successful man . The jealousy of the tiny idiot has just about wrecked his head .

Ricky is a great St Mirren supporter which Tiny Tears never has and never will be .

Poisonous dwarf.

Massive over reaction.

https://www.scotsman.com/health/coronavirus/covid-scotland-about-173000-people-estimated-to-have-long-covid-3827643