Coronavirus

faraway saint

Meanwhile thousands of loyal and regular Morrsons users who are now out of work and struggling are offered no such discounts.
NHS Staff who in general may use other Supermarkets are given 10% off by Morrisons. 
Aye, NHS Staff who are getting full time wages and probably as much overtime as they want.
FECK MORRISONS and their selective shit.
A new depth of cuntery, even for you!

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
7 hours ago, shull said:
Meanwhile thousands of loyal and regular Morrsons users who are now out of work and struggling are offered no such discounts.
NHS Staff who in general may use other Supermarkets are given 10% off by Morrisons. 
Aye, NHS Staff who are getting full time wages and probably as much overtime as they want.
FECK MORRISONS and their selective shit.

A new depth of cuntery, even for you!

Shut yir hole ye blinkered wanker. 

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Shut the place down and tell them to live on unemployment benefit. Not that they'd need it the greedy feckers.

You are so jealous and envious and full of hatred.  :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS
One half of the Chuckle brothers strikes again.[emoji38]
Here's how he works, searches for something as extreme as possible, posts it, shows NO ability to think if this is probable and sits back, waiting to see if he can blame the government.
Think that sums it up. :byebye

You don't have a clue. You are just trolling again. Its literally all you have.
All I did was post what was being said in the mainstream media at the time.
How long did if take you to go back all those days to find that?

Do you really want to start digging up previous posts on this thread? Shall we start with the it's only the flu, or go for the one where you were meeting up with your family?
You'll be shown up for the utter c**t you are.

Guest TPAFKATS
Why does our NHS constantly need donations from people  who already contribute via TAX ? 
Evefy few months shull makes a sensible post. All he needs to do now is realise its not those who pay tax who are underfunding the NHS.

It's political policy to do so.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Do you really want to start digging up previous posts on this thread? Shall we start with the it's only the flu, or go for the one where you were meeting up with your family?

All you did was post utter tripe, well, I thought it was utter tripe.

As I said you Google your way through life and don't have an inkling about, well, almost anything.

Carry on making a fool of yourself, I do enjoy pointing and laughing, ya clown. 🤡

Guest TPAFKATS
The NHS is the third largest employer in the world, behind the red army and the Indian railway company. Like most large bureaucratic organisations it can spend money at an alarming rate. However the governance mechanisms within the NHS account for every penny being spent wisely. The problem is that governments over the years have used the NHS and schools and the police as a political football that they can tinker with and change to suit there own political agenda ( remember PPI and the abolition of trusts) these changes are massive and cost money and time that could have been saved and spent on direct patient care. 

The other significant impact is that the NHS was designed and created when life expectancy was 66 for men and 70 for women (England & Wales) this is Now 81 and 83 respectively. We are living longer, however not without illnesses. We are still vowed as the sick man of Europe, we drink to much, we eat too much and we smoke to much. Most of the population have sedentary jobs and we don’t have a good public transport system which would encourage walking and cycling to and from work. 
we all individually have to take responsibility and think long and hard about who we vote into power.  
What is this NHS you speak of when referring to it being the 3rd largest employer?
There are 4 different NHS in UK. Wee bit of trivia - Scottish is actually the oldest by a number of months.

Guest TPAFKATS
Don't interpreters cost the NHS about £20 million a year? If you speak a foreign language and there's a big queue, you will get seen as a priority if your interpreter turns up pronto. :whistle
More dog whistle than whistle.

Guest TPAFKATS
All you did was post utter tripe, well, I thought it was utter tripe.
As I said you Google your way through life and don't have an inkling about, well, almost anything.
Carry on making a fool of yourself, I do enjoy pointing and laughing, ya clown. [emoji1782]

You like to use this "Google" term as an insult.

So you've trawled through this thread to drag up one of my posts from weeks ago to point out that I "googled" it.

Here's just 2 of your many posts on this thread that you've made TODAY.

You've literally cut n pasted them from an Internet search.
The NHS has ALWAYS been "underfunded" as, IMO, it's next to impossible to fully fund a "beast" that's been created with the best of intentions.
See below..................The numbers at the end are in BILLIONS
.The Bill applies to the NHS in England. Responsibility for health services is devolved to the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish Governments (although changes to departmental spending can affect the overall budgets of devolved governments through the Barnett formula).
447b1833-76fb-46cb-ac81-f24259fb5be0.png&key=eef23f223b23cc1261d8ed99fb85706fa1b395bcf19b13600527d66dbf1b7c71
On the other hand....................very early days but a glimmer. 
Wish I'd moved to Oxford when I had the chance just over a year ago. :rolleyes:

Scientists at the University of Oxford say they should have at least a million doses of a coronavirus vaccine by September this year.

The UK government, which is backing the project, said there were "no guarantees" and it was not possible to put a date on a vaccine.

The first patients are expected to take part in the Oxford trials next week.

However, it is still too soon to know whether it will be either safe or effective.

Most experts still estimate it will take 12 to 18 months to develop and manufacture a vaccine.

You are a sad troll.

20 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

You like to use this "Google" term as an insult.

So you've trawled through this thread to drag up one of my posts from weeks ago to point out that I "googled" it.

Here's just 2 of your many posts on this thread that you've made TODAY.

You've literally cut n pasted them from an Internet search.You are a sad troll.

AGAIN, you don't understand.......................well, that's it, you show NO understanding.

You searched, god knows where, The Dandy or The Beano, and found a daily number of 3,000 for the UK. :lol:

To say this was unlikely is an understatement, well, for anyone with half an ounce of intelligence.

Run along ya saddo. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

I literally told you two posts ago it was reported in mainstream media. Your comeback is that I've searched beano and dandy.

And you claim I have no understanding.

AGAIN, you don't understand.......................well, that's it, you show NO understanding.
You searched, god knows where, The Dandy or The Beano, and found a daily number of 3,000 for the UK. [emoji38]
To say this was unlikely is an understatement, well, for anyone with half an ounce of intelligence.
Run along ya saddo. :byebye
You are a sad troll.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I literally told you two posts ago it was reported in mainstream media. Your comeback is that I've searched beano and dandy.

You are a sad troll.

And you choose to believe it? :lol:

You've just proved my point, unbelievable. :byebye

PS Was it The Beano or The Dandy? 🤡

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
6 hours ago, GMan said:
Don't interpreters cost the NHS about £20 million a year? If you speak a foreign language and there's a big queue, you will get seen as a priority if your interpreter turns up pronto. :whistle

No.

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
6 hours ago, GMan said:

More dog whistle than whistle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16905491

:whistle

10 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Sorry, I believed we were in 2020 not 2011. emoji23.png

Silly me! I forgot about the discovery of the Babel Fish in 2012, which rendered all interpreters redundant. Holidays aren't the same though, I always enjoyed trying to get by with a phrase book. 

14 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Or perhaps the one where he screeches about how stupid it is to use Italy as a comparison as the cases increased and then 3 weeks later uses Italy as a comparison as they levelled off.

Or maybe where he criticises me for extrapolating from worldometer data to show what "business as usual" might look like over a few weeks, because I haven't included enough variables, but then 3 weeks later is calculating 3 day averages and claiming it's proof of a long term trend.

Or we could just leave the nugget to it. I honestly don't know what his problem is and frankly I don't care.

Guest TPAFKATS
And you choose to believe it? [emoji38]
You've just proved my point, unbelievable. :byebye
PS Was it The Beano or The Dandy? [emoji1782]
No, I chose to post it. How stupid are you?

13 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

You are a sad troll.

He also doesn't seem to understand that the lockdown process has prevented daily deaths spiking into the thousands per day.

You can't argue with stupidity.