Coronavirus

faraway saint

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

My reply was to your response to beyond our ken's post stating that employers (NHS) were breaking H&S law by asking staff to work without sufficient PPE.[
BOK quoted Health and Safety at Work etc Act however Management Regs and PPE regs would also apply based on what BOK typed in their post.

Fair enough.

There's still a problem for the SNP because they've been caught up in all of this unpreparedness too.

Anyone attacking the Tories needs to be balanced and also criticise the SNP. What I'm seeing is a one-sided attack on the Tories.

So I guess my question to you is the same. Are you prepared to criticise the SNP for doing the same thing as the Tories as regards having PPE shortages?

17 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

For the graph loversIMG_20200503_225317.jpeg

There are several very obvious countries missing from that list - China, Italy, France and Spain who all had very strict lockdowns and yet they all had or still have long lockdown periods. That's before I state the obvious fact that no country has beaten covid yet.

You'd really need to question the author why he chose to deliberately provide such an obviously biased picture.

Sorry bud but this sort of post is right up with the sort of discredited shite shull is posting.

26 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

There are several very obvious countries missing from that list - China, Italy, France and Spain who all had very strict lockdowns and yet they all had or still have long lockdown periods. That's before I state the obvious fact that no country has beaten covid yet.

You'd really need to question the author why he chose to deliberately provide such an obviously biased picture.

Sorry bud but this sort of post is right up with the sort of discredited shite shull is posting.

Welcome back. :thumbs2

His continual sad desire to seek out ANYTHING negative is quite astounding.

I'd hate to be near him at a party. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

The wee fanny fascist, Jason Leitch said recently that we should not drive our cars to a place to exercise IN CASE WE FECKING CRASH AND TAKE UP RESOURCES OF THE NHS .

That very same day, I noticed the big Hospital in Govan had 23 Ambulances along with their Crews sitting doing sweet feck all outside A&E.

Sick listening to that wee fud Jason telling us what not to fecking do.

And get him to feck from Off The Ball every Saturday..  Six weeks in a row he has been on it and fecking ruining the show.

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Todays numbers, as normal on a Sunday, down considerably to 315.

The lowest Sunday figure to date. (since things got serious in up late March)

Aye, the peak has passed and slowly seeing a drop in the average numbers.

The concern is what will happen when things are officially relaxed? 

No doubt the government will "get it" for relaxing things too soon.

This is a no win situation, there has to be a change and this will result in a rise in fatalities. 

Baz will be livid. 

Why would I be and why even bring me into it?.. Think I know the answer to the second part. :whistle

I'm fully aware an exit strategy is needed and will likely be a knife edge for public opinion. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Fair enough.
There's still a problem for the SNP because they've been caught up in all of this unpreparedness too.
Anyone attacking the Tories needs to be balanced and also criticise the SNP. What I'm seeing is a one-sided attack on the Tories.
So I guess my question to you is the same. Are you prepared to criticise the SNP for doing the same thing as the Tories as regards having PPE shortages?
I'm prepared to criticise any government for unpreparedness abs shortages.

There havent been shortages of PPE in NHS Scotland, yet.
Good chance that'll change if we leave the lockdown on a rash way and cause a 2nd wave.

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm just posting it for the shits and giggles that these things seem to produce.

Guest TPAFKATS
An 'expert'?
Does the someone know that the PCR test is not a valid test for a virus

They have more expertise that you or I, unless you've more than wearing a tin foil hat to bring to this party?

11 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Good chance that'll change if we leave the lockdown on a rash way and cause a 2nd wave.

Wrong yet again..............................

SCOTTISH medical staff hit by coronavirus at work may sue employers over a shortage in PPE.

It's understood that hundreds of frontline workers are prepared to sue for negligence after contracting Covid-19 because they were not issued with adequate PPE like face masks, disposable gowns and gloves.

2 hours ago, theknickerwetter said:

Have they , no source revealed though eh?

You still haven't defined tinfoil hat either , have you?

You should start using  your own mind , otherwise other people will continue to use it for you

God was the only one mentioned with any worth. 

And he/she doesn't even exist!

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

I'm afraid that's not true.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5508304/coronavirus-scotland-medical-staff-nhs-ppe-shortage/

There have been reported Shortages in Scotland going back a few weeks at least.

29 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm afraid that's not true.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5508304/coronavirus-scotland-medical-staff-nhs-ppe-shortage/

There have been reported Shortages in Scotland going back a few weeks at least.

Aye, we already know.

One of the problems when you act like a child is you miss relevant posts and then repeat the same information.

Grow a pair. 🙄

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

[AUTISM DETECTED]

2 hours ago, GMan said:

Boris is leading us through this national crisis with aplomb. I think a framed pic of him might be going in the hall alongside the others - Her Majesty, Churchill, Enoch and Margaret. God bless them all. 

God was the only one mentioned with any worth. 

And he/she doesn't even exist!

SORTED.🤪

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Fair enough.

I think you do have a legitimate point here. The UK governments handling of this has been shambolic but Scotland hasn't been much better. 

Listened to Sturgeon earlier saying it was not a mistake to not use the new TTI approach back in March, despite clear evidence from other countries of its success. She has positioned herself far too close to the UK government and not challenged nearly enough.

Her communication, on the surface, has been better, but when you get underneath that, there is little substance or integrity to her approach. Isolating healthy people while not finding out where the virus is has been a massive mistake.

First the important business - Happy Star Wars Day!

Possibly the first break between Scotland & rUK with Nicola Sturgeon saying Scotland is likely to extend lockdown whereas the noises from are that Westminster are looking to ease lockdown this week - is it even possible for Scotland to diverge, do we have the laws in place?

Nicola Sturgeon said it is "very likely" the Scottish Government will continue lockdown measures beyond a scheduled review on Thursday.

Boris Johnson is expected to outline plans to ease the coronavirus lockdown on Sunday.

Edited by Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I should laugh but that's where I got the copied bit of my post. :lol:

Keep it to yourself. :rolleyes:

To be fair I used the BBC which is hardly a bastion of journalism.

But The f**king Sun! :lol

12 minutes ago, FTOF said:

To be fair I used the BBC which is hardly a bastion of journalism.

But The f**king Sun! :lol

What is a bastion of journalism, The National ?

I always find it interesting that every political party has an issue with the BBC ?

Edited by lenziebud