Coronavirus

faraway saint

A couple of our drivers have been reported by customers using photographic evidence of not wearing a Mask. 

Also, a Taxi / Private Hire Enforcement Officer has stated that 

All drivers must wear Masks, no exceptions. Even those with a medical condition. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

A couple of our drivers have been reported by customers using photographic evidence of not wearing a Mask. 

All drivers must wear Masks, no exceptions. Even those with a medical condition. 

Correct Shull. Applies to everyone. 

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Think of the benefits, it'll increase the chances you getting a burd. 🙄

11 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Correct Shull. Applies to everyone. 

No it doesn't. 

Those with relevant medical conditions are exempt. 

Asthma, Respiratory illnesses, autism, etc. 

Huge queue at a local Barber Shop in Cardonald. What's the rush for the fecking jessies ? 

Across the road from there, a crowd of around 30 all near jammed up against the front door of the Argosy Bar in Cardonald, all desperately waiting for 11am. 

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

In the scenario you described. 

Just found that out this morning. Dunno if true. 

If true, those ill drivers cannot work at all, even though they have been working on for the last 3 months. 

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Just found that out this morning. Dunno if true. 

If true, those ill drivers cannot work at all, even though they have been working on for the last 3 months. 

four out of five people in my immediate family have asthma, I also have a lot of aunts, uncles and cousins with it to varying extents (from severe to mild). Not one has had any issue wearing a mask. I think it's important to highlight extents. The majority of respiratory conditions (and seemingly a lot of mental & behavioural conditions) don't prevent people wearing a mask. 

I feel the issue is a lot smaller than people make it out to be & a lot of this is bandwagon jumping. If there is a rule in place that provides zero exclusions then that's certainly an issue of course. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Increasingly, to call out virtue signallers like you and anyone else who claims to be morally superior to everyone else, I would suggest.
I'd rather not have to TBH but you and you're like can't seem to have any sort of conversation or debate where you don't engage in one of those two things.
Bitter and twisted eh? You're the one dishing out personal insults. [emoji38]
Hmm, lockdown taking its toll I see.

It's not hard to be appear to be morally superior to a sociopath with no empathy for others. That's not virtue signalling.

Have you tried that new alt right social media platform?
You'll fit right in.

Guest TPAFKATS

How have those doctors and nurses with asthma managed to work in environments like operating theatres for all these years where they have to wear a surgical mask for hours at a time?

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

Hmm, lockdown taking its toll I see.

It's not hard to be appear to be morally superior to a sociopath with no empathy for others. That's not virtue signalling.

Have you tried that new alt right social media platform?
You'll fit right in.

Oh go and get a life you joyless tit. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I couldn't give a f**k what you think.

You don't need to, it doesn't change the facts your point was ridiculous and ignorant. 

A virus that went from 35 recorded cases to 30,000 in roughly a month after being detected in this country. Aye, lets remove all the restrictions and get life back to the way it was now that we only have the odd 4,000 new cases a week recorded. 

Boggles the mind. 

6 minutes ago, shull said:

I dinnae care if anybody wears a Mask. It's all a big flu hoax anyway. 

I wear mine , only when I have to, just to save me getting fined sixty quid. 

a flu hoax over practically every country on earth. Lol seems legit. 

Back to Shull's trolling to cope with all the rage he experiences on here. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Oh go and get a life you joyless tit. [emoji38]
There's plenty of joy in my life, even during these last 4 months.
But then, unlike you I don't hate everyone.

Just now, faraway saint said:

All the punters looking for an excuse................................be ashamed.

Asthma my arse.

TBH it's mostly individuals throwing a tantrum because they don't like being told what to do.