Coronavirus

faraway saint

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Still persisting with the utter stupidity that here are shortages.

For now........................

I didn't put time limits on the shortages. I simply said there were shortages of certain items and you've spent a week defying every shred of evidence that I'm correct.

Now you finally admit there ARE shortages.

That is bellend behaviour and you know it.

Now, unlike you I don't have a cushy salary to rely on and I need to work on changing my business so that I can still feed my family in a months time so f**k off and leave me in peace whilst I get on with that.

Edited by oaksoft

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I didn't put time limits on the shortages. I simply said there were shortages of certain items and you've spent a week defying every shred of evidence that I'm correct.

Now, unlike you I don't have a cushy salary to rely on and I need to work on changing my business so that I can still feed my family in a months time so f**k off and leave me in peace whilst I get on with that.

No I didn't, I was quoting your "for now" bit ya fecking simpleton.

You really don;t see the difference between empty shelves to shortages do you..............................I think you're having a meltdown, and not for the first time. 

Must be some business when you're pissing about on here.....................what is it exactly, selling toilet rolls? 

Oh, that didn't last long, I see you're in such a rage you've jumped in on another thread.

What a twanker. :lol:

48 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Small shops seem to be coping better as they aren't targeted as much. 

Seen an item on TV about toilet rolls, despite Oaky buying as much as a small army requires the manufacturers are saying there is, and will be, no shortage. 

That's a load of shite

Spoiler

paper

Guest TPAFKATS
Theatres across the UK have announced that they are closing with immediate effect. 
This industry along with cafes pubs and restraints will be f**ked. Government hasn't told them to close, just told folk not to attend.
This means they can't claim insurance. Spineless cunts

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

This industry along with cafes pubs and restraints will be f**ked. Government hasn't told them to close, just told folk not to attend.
This means they can't claim insurance. Spineless cunts

My thoughts exactly. Strange move. 

31 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

F Man on a cushy salary. He was wetting himself over getting work not long ago. Still, I find it hard to believe that you only have 4-6 weeks reserves in your business. One of the downsides of your approach in employibg family is that all of your eggs are in one basket but I'm sure you thought that out before following that approach. As for the Wee man.. You must know by now that he has no beliefs. His only aim is to post build. 

1 minute ago, Dickson said:

If Oaksoft was half as intelligent as he likes to make out he would know that shutting down the browser with BAWA on it, would mean he could ignore all these distractions easily. Sadly he's just not that bright. :rolleyes:

The worst thing about being the brightest guy in the room is that when you screw up there's no one in your bright enough to help you out. I'm not Richard Brandon's greatest fan but he has it right when he says {I paraphrase) get people brighter than you around you in your team. 

Guest TPAFKATS
The worst thing about being the brightest guy in the room is that when you screw up there's no one in your bright enough to help you out. I'm not Richard Brandon's greatest fan but he has it right when he says {I paraphrase) get people brighter than you around you in your team. 
Yeah, he was obviously talking about his brother Gyles, he's a right clever chappie. Always on countdown and stuff

49 minutes ago, Dickson said:

I was on site at the Tesco RDC at Bathgate today. Staff were telling us they aren't short of product. The problem is the rate at which people are clearing shelves. Staff have to replenish and can't and they can't get lorries out quickly enough. 

You should have chucked a DVD player at the lazy basturts...

48 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

What on earth would you know about being the brightest guy in any room? :lol:

Branson is not someone you want to be using as an example of an ethical or successful businessman. There's a reason why someone like that surrounds themselves with clever people. He's not smart enough to have done any of it himself. His talent is charisma and he uses it to prise money out of the hands of investors and to entice good people to work for him. Without either, he'd be just another dreamer.

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Branson is not someone you want to be using as an example of an ethical or successful businessman. There's a reason why someone like that surrounds themselves with clever people. He's not smart enough to have done any of it himself. His talent is charisma and he uses it to prise money out of the hands of investors and to entice good people to work for him. Without either, he'd be just another dreamer.

I’d suggest that knowing your talents and their limits and deploying them to the successful extent that he has, 

possibly makes him the smartest, brightest guy in many rooms....

wish I had been so limited....

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I've never liked Branson. He's one of a few people I find extremely irritating for reasons I'm not able to describe, I think it might just be instinctive. Some of the others are: the former Archbishop of Canterbury, and beardy-weirdy, Rowan Williams; Russel Brand, and...

1129179362_MichaleMoore001.thumb.jpg.52cf4f63604142f55e0c65a6e3789c37.jpg

Anyway, back on topic, the estimated number of people infected with the Coronavirus in the UK is believed to be between 35,000-50,000. It will continue to grow exponentially. 

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Ah, one of your weaknesses shows itself again. I don't brag about how bright I am or may be. But, my first task would definitely be to find someone brighter than me and hungrier than me with talents that I didn't have. What are your weak points? 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Ah, one of your weaknesses shows itself again. I don't brag about how bright I am or may be. But, my first task would definitely be to find someone brighter than me and hungrier than me with talents that I didn't have. What are your weak points? 

Allowing myself to waste my time responding to you and numbnuts Dickson above you.

It's a weakness I hope not to repeat.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Back to covid, Earlier today or last night I warned that Branson was not a good example of an ethical businessman. He must have heard me because this total c**t has just asked Virgin Airline staff to take 8 weeks unpaid leave.

Well, well. We agree that Branson is not a favourite of either of us. This news broke yesterday. What would you do in his position, assuming cash reserves in the business are stretched as they seem to be in your own? Best of luck, by the way. 

Edited by St.Ricky

8 hours ago, Dickson said:

I was on site at the Tesco RDC at Bathgate today. Staff were telling us they aren't short of product. The problem is the rate at which people are clearing shelves. Staff have to replenish and can't and they can't get lorries out quickly enough. 

Any fool would know this......................:lol: