Coronavirus

faraway saint

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Again, you jump to a conclusion, while ignoring other parts of the post.

That's your normal tactic.

Focus on a minor point, turn it into something it isn't and smugly sit back. 

Nothing new to see here. 

Speaking of hypocrisy, coming from you who whines about business's then encourages your customers to not wear a fecking mask.

Amusing. 

Stop your bloody whining FFS. It's only a weekend break. Some people have real problems.

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

You should have done what I did and came to Lanzarote to get away from the people that wont do what they should be doing emoji41.png Vast amount of people here are behaving the way they should be doing and because of that, I feel safer here than at home.

You might feel safer but I don't think you are.

There are more covid cases out there than in Scotland aren't there?

9 hours ago, bazil85 said:

1. I agree, and there is a level where that’s allowed (believe it’s level 2) the levels are to discourage based on risk. Alcohol not being allowed at all reflects the risk and will surely result in some people thinking ‘I’ll just not bother’ as a means to limit the spread to some extent. 
2. did you miss my point regarding the difference when going on holiday? There are level 3 areas that’ll attract more interest than others regarding travel & putting the blanket ban on, is aimed to mitigate the spread. If you have Covid & travel to a new area on a holiday, there’s the chance you’ll visit & spread it more places than potentially at home where many of us are WFH & only really go out for exercise & shopping (sometimes not even the latter because of online). You may not do anything different but by the very aspect of these restrictions, they need to be blanket to a certain extent to limit grey areas.  

3. Again blanket approach, you planning to do the ‘exact same’ doesn’t mean everyone going for a weekend away would be doing the ‘exact same’ 

I certainly can think outside the limited parameters, I’m only explaining to you what I thought was very simple reasoning. I also do get your concerns but whether you accept it or not, these are reasonable restrictions on a virus that is killing an increasing number of people every week. 

BAWA on my phone doesn’t always capitalise new sentences. Not sure why. A small point IMO, sorry it bugs you so much you had to point it out. Like you’ve never posted something that’s not grammatically correct...  

Neither does my laptop, I manage to do that all by myself. :lol:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Neither does my laptop, I manage to do that all by myself. :lol:

Well again sorry if such a trivial, insignificant point bugs you. I will assume from the vast majority of my content you have the common sense to conclude it's an IT point more than me not knowing capital letters go at the start of sentences. :whistle

37 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

That would be the ones that have been tested on the island and not the ones that caught the virus there and were found to have got it when they returned home. emoji6.png

You know this how? 🙄

Maybe it includes UK (I made that capitals without calling the IT department) residents who had it when they arrived? 🤪

57 minutes ago, Tommy said:
5 hours ago, oaksoft said:
You might feel safer but I don't think you are.
There are more covid cases out there than in Scotland aren't there?

I see faraway had answered on my behalf. Your thinking about the mainland level which is very high.

Geography isn't his strong point, being a twat is. 😂

You know this how? [emoji849]
Maybe it includes UK (I made that capitals without calling the IT department) residents who had it when they arrived? [emoji2957]
It says so in the official information from the Cabildo de Lanzarote website.

The second question is also answered there in the affirmative manner.

Screenshot_20201111-111747_Chrome.jpeg

😂

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

It says so in the official information from the Cabildo de Lanzarote website.

The second question is also answered there in the affirmative manner.

Screenshot_20201111-111747_Chrome.jpeg

Get the IT department to show you how to get the English version. 😂😂😂

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Lo siento, no puedes leer español. emoji6.png

Manos pequeñas, come mi mierda. emoji14.png

He ido aprendiendo mientras las rejas están cerradas. emoji3064.png

52 minutes ago, Slarti said:

You can be very childish sometimes. :whistle

You're right slarti...

Sometimes I just don't understand him...  :mellow:

A feck up by the Scottish government seems to have bypassed some of the Tartan terrors on here. 
Test & protect figures all to feck..............................[emoji38]
Of course we all want accuracy but what it didn't explain clearly was that they were still operating above the WHO guidelines where that at least 80% of new cases must have their close contacts traced and quarantined within 72 hours of case confirmation.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
A feck up by the Scottish government seems to have bypassed some of the Tartan terrors on here. 
Test & protect figures all to feck..............................emoji38.png

Of course we all want accuracy but what it didn't explain clearly was that they were still operating above the WHO guidelines where that at least 80% of new cases must have their close contacts traced and quarantined within 72 hours of case confirmation.

:snore

Cases continue to stay pretty stable, as I've been saying for a couple of weeks. :rolleyes:
Deaths still slowly rising, hopefully they should start to ease of in the next week, following the trends in cases. 

If the cases remain stable does that mean unfortunately the deaths wouldn't be dropping if it is a trend. [emoji3064]

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Test & protect figures all to feck..............................:lol:

Has it by passed you that Test and Protect is the UK government's responsibility😎

7 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Has it by passed you that Test and Protect is the UK government's responsibility😎

Is it aye?

So, the SNP publicise inaccurate data yet it's all the UK governments fault?

What a laugh you are, oh, an expert so you tell us. 🤡

Public Health Scotland (PHS) has been forced to revise its Test and Protect statistics after admitting that the data contained errors, with the update showing the system is performing up to five times worse than previously claimed.