Coronavirus

faraway saint

5 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Was told by a scientist from World Heath Organization about 25 year ago who was telling me about flu viruses,  he said that it's not the flu virus that kills you, it's what it causes that will kill you. like Pneumonia,  Sepsis, Heart and liver failure and many more, Would imagine the same applies to the Covid virus, I believe that's why they say... having had a positive test within 28 days 

He also told me this pandemic was coming and was only a matter of time,  :shutup 

:lol:

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Sweden have NOT had 7296 deaths today. What on earth are you wittering on about? That's the total number of deaths since their covid records began.

They had 8 recorded deaths yesterday, 31 the day before and 13 the day before that.

Have a look at the daily deaths curve for that country and you'll see they have peaked.

Think you knew fine well what I was saying now bend over  :moony2:spud5 

If I was to make a flying visit to Paisley next Wednesday whats the options for a bite to eat with the changes in levels? 
You would be better/safer to look up the guidelines. I know you can travel to visit family, but not sure offhand if visiting somewhere for something to eat is permissible.

If you had been down this week I'd have made you a braw piece and crisps. [emoji106]

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

You would be better/safer to look up the guidelines. I know you can travel to visit family, but not sure offhand if visiting somewhere for something to eat is permissible.

If you had been down this week I'd have made you a braw piece and crisps. emoji106.png

It's a permissible visit, I doubt I'd travel over a 100 miles for a bite to eat, ya trumpet. :lol:

On 12/9/2020 at 2:12 PM, oaksoft said:

I'm no expert on Sweden but their second wave appears to be largely over in terms of deaths.

22 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're not very good at sums, Sweden has 7,926 deaths, Finland 433 and Norway 361.

Now, if you multiply Finland and Norway by 50 that comes to 21,650 and 18,050 respectively.

They are also 19th in Europe using infections per million of population. 

If your going to come in, guns a blazing, you might be better to check before making an arse of yourself. 

Total yesterday 7296 today 7354 = 54 more hardly over I would say 

AND THIS TIME I'VE CAME PREPARED WITH ALL GUNS BLAZING 

the mask firing squad GIF

Take that Faraway you plonker

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

You're having a nightmare...........................but it is amusing watching you make an utter fool of yourself AGAIN.

image.png.a74bda55604810080842e7c4e91cc4bd.png

image.png.3e2345b5c72b862df344dc0b2fc07bdd.png

5 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Well for a start 7354-7296 is clearly not 54.

Secondly, that's over 2 days.

I'll give you this much, you're an entertaining muddafooka. :lol: