Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

It doesn't, one could conclude that the place got busy during the visit and when they also seen the owner walking around maskless they cut short their visit. emoji6.png

Exactly what happened, but don't waste your breath, he's trying to cover up his part in spreading the virus them having the cheek to whine about restrictions. 

14 minutes ago, Yflab said:

With the significant rise in cases, it would make sense to take precautions. We’ve done a large present drop today for various members of the family. On Christmas Day we will cook and take my mothers meal over for her. I’d rather she missed Christmas with family this year so that she can enjoy many more in the future.

It is a small sacrifice for the benefit of many. Most of the arseholes who will flout the rules are only putting themselves and many others at risk with their behaviour. Bawbags.

They have always been around, parking in disabled spaces with no badge, drink driving, littering, not picking up there dog shit.... the list is endless. We just have to accept that society has some people who aren’t going to get with the programme and hit them with hefty fines or jail (Isle of man has the right idea) 

9 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

The care home carnage gives an indication of why covid on a death certificate cannot be trusted 

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4733

When I read your posts, all I see is someone who used to question everything those in power told him but now unquestioningly believes everything those in authority tells him.

Its easy to understand how authoritarian tyrannies can come to power.....

Typical exaggeration. The report says "Some care home residents were wrongly subjected to decisions ruling out attempts at cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in the early stages of the covid-19 pandemic, leading to potentially avoidable deaths, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) has concluded." the operative word being "SOME".

16 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

They have always been around, parking in disabled spaces with no badge, drink driving, littering, not picking up there dog shit.... the list is endless. We just have to accept that society has some people who aren’t going to get with the programme and hit them with hefty fines or jail (Isle of man has the right idea) 

Spot on, I've been saying for about 20 years there's been a steady decline in society.

No respect for authority, no respect for other people, no respect for other peoples property and much more of "I'll do what he feck I want" attitude.

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

It doesn't, one could conclude that the place got busy during the visit and when they also seen the owner walking around maskless they cut short their visit. emoji6.png

Nope. He has already confirmed he stayed for a bit but didn't stay for second course.

If it was that bad he would have left immediately.

He's indulging in a bit of drama queenery and not for the first time.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Spot on, I've been saying for about 20 years there's been a steady decline in society.

No respect for authority, no respect for other people, no respect for other peoples property and much more of "I'll do what he feck I want" attitude.

FFS more drama queenery. 🤣

People have been talking about the decline of society since the days of the ancient Greeks.

It's all pish, spouted by old people who wear rose tinted glasses about their own childhoods.

Remind us all how wonderfully tolerant and respectful people of our generation were towards gays, trans people, single mothers, black people, immigrants from India and Pakistan.....we could be here all day

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

FFS more drama queenery. 🤣

People have been talking about the decline of society since the days of the ancient Greeks.

It's all pish, spouted by old people who wear rose tinted glasses about their own childhoods.

You wouldn't know being socially inadequate, so much so you don't mix with the general public, hardly ever go anywhere and only employ family members.

I think your the last person who can comment on any social decline. :lol:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

you don't mix with the general public, hardly ever go anywhere and only employ family members.

You say that as though it's a bad thing.

People are idiots and a waste of space in general.

I'm a damn sight happier keeping out of their way where possible.

BTW, I no longer employ anyone as I have sold up and retired. I could have sworn I told you that just a couple of days ago. Feet up. Coffee and cake. Delicious.

You say that as though it's a bad thing.

People are idiots and a waste of space in general.

I'm a damn sight happier keeping out of their way where possible.

BTW, I no longer employ anyone as I have sold up and retired. I could have sworn I told you that just a couple of days ago. Feet up. Coffee and cake. Delicious.

There you have it, Nobby no Mates. :lol:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

And blissfully happy with that.

Why are you so needy for other people?

What do you get from your wonderful social life that I should be pining for?

Are you scared to be on your own or do you just not know how to be independent?

Edited by oaksoft

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

"Aw right Faraway. How's it gaun big yin?"

"Ah no bad. You?"

"Cannae complain. Bit cauld the day but sunny eh?"

"Aye but it'll be pishing doon the morra".

Riveting stuff. 🤣

Is this the fascinating stuff I am missing by not having a social life Faraway?

How can I live without this mindless social interaction pish? 🤣

Nah. Quite happy on my own thanks.

Edited by oaksoft

And blissfully happy with that.

Why are you so needy for other people?

What do you get from your wonderful social life that I should be pining for?

Are you scared to be on your own or do you just not know how to be independent?

Who said I'm needy?

Why would I be scared?

You're the one who is scared of people and all the complicated joy they can bring.

As I said, you're the last person who can comment on any demise of society as you are not part of it. 

There's some things you have to experience for yourself, you stick to your fake life and all that knowledge you glean from the internet. 

As was very clear to many, it seems clear the Swedish approach has been the wrong one. Many of us were horrified that they had picked such a blatant economy > human life approach. Too late to react, thousands of Swedish avoidable deaths on the decision makers hands. :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55371102

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55347021

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Who said I'm needy?

Why would I be scared?

You're the one who is scared of people and all the complicated joy they can bring.

As I said, you're the last person who can comment on any demise of society as you are not part of it. 

There's some things you have to experience for yourself, you stick to your fake life and all that knowledge you glean from the internet. 

Right. Enough shite from you for today. Games about to start.

Enjoy the match. Try not to lose too much on your gambling.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Bud the Baker said:

I understand why a full lockdown over Xmas will be a minority view, but BJ said that pandemic would be controlled within 3 months back in March, said the worst was over in June but is now saying that we are in for a bumpy ride to Xmas and beyond. Until we have a vaccine I'd always argue on the side of caution and remain of the opinion that a two week lockdown over Xmas is worth considering.

Well, it's maybe not quite the Winter Solstice yet but it was all kinda inevitable wasn't it. I'd expect Nicola to be introducing some tough new measures shortly preferably while wearing her red high heel shoes👠, if politix goes tits up for her she could always have a second career as a dominatrix - the sole remaining issue I have left is whether my sacrifice to Cernunnos should come from within my bubble or without.

Be nasty Nicola, Be nasty! ⛓️👠

Ms Sturgeon will hold a briefing later on Saturday, which will be simulcast online, on radio and on TV.

There will be a special edition of Reporting Scotland covering the briefing from 17:25 on BBC One Scotland, and it will also be broadcast on the BBC Scotland channel.

Cases in Scotland have been steadily dropping over the last 3 weeks.

Wee Nicky blabbering on about we have to take action.........................haven't we been in restrictions for fecking months?

Further action...........................it seems her crystal ball is showing her death and destruction, nothing factual, just a hunch things COULD get worse.

She did say follow the hygiene rules, despite @Bud the Baker sneering at them.

Travel ban between Scotland and the rest of the UK.

Reviewing international travel, recommending not to make any international journeys.

Christmas day only for visiting/being visited, turf the family out at midnight as it's the law. 

The middle class left’s solution to covid has been

believe everything the Tory government and their paid / big pharma funded advisers tell them

throw 25k elderly patients out of hospital

slap DNR orders on everyone aged over 75

restrict access to the NHS

remove 9% of hospital beds 

destroy the livelihoods of the poor and the working class and label them right wing gammons if they complain 

Have I missed anything?

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Cases in Scotland have been steadily dropping over the last 3 weeks.

Wee Nicky blabbering on about we have to take action.........................haven't we been in restrictions for fecking months?

Further action...........................it seems her crystal ball is showing her death and destruction, nothing factual, just a hunch things COULD get worse.

She did say follow the hygiene rules, despite @Bud the Baker sneering at them.

Travel ban between Scotland and the rest of the UK.

Reviewing international travel, recommending not to make any international journeys.

Christmas day only for visiting/being visited, turf the family out at midnight as it's the law. 

Hospital admissions and deaths within 28 days of a positive test both declining for weeks and no excess deaths.

The fact is the Sturgeon is drunk on the power 

142370E6-03B4-4571-93C9-835F7C05A5FD.jpeg

4C0A71CB-2908-472A-8813-39736909E960.jpeg