Coronavirus

faraway saint

word

Rain Man.

(btw no need for an apostrophe in “desperation’s”)

(also -  “come” would be correct tense not “came”.  
Only, of course, if “As childish as those desperation’s have came out” was intended to be a meaningful phrase, in English.)

48 minutes ago, antrin said:

I’ll no longer be helpful to you, Rain Man.

word 

12 minutes ago, antrin said:

word

Rain Man.

(btw no need for an apostrophe in “desperation’s”)

(also -  “come” would be correct tense not “came”.  
Only, of course, if “As childish as those desperation’s have came out” was intended to be a meaningful phrase, in English.)

Thank you that was ‘helpful’ I assumed from the first quoted message this wouldn’t happen so unfortunately I feel obliged to send another response. 

Again, you are welcome to the last word if you so desperately need it. Maybe an admittance this claim was wrong? 

Edited by bazil85

33 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Will give you the last word, clearly desperate for it... As childish as those desperation’s have came out  👍

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Thank you that was ‘helpful’ I assumed from the first quoted message this wouldn’t happen so unfortunately I feel obliged to send another response. 

Again, you are welcome to the last word if you so desperately need it. Maybe an admittance this claim was wrong? 

I told you that I’d no longer be helpful.  You are now experiencing “unhelpful”.

and... er...

Evidently you are a liar, Rain Man.

word

Edited by antrin

1 hour ago, antrin said:

I told you that I’d no longer be helpful.  You are now experiencing “unhelpful”.

and... er...

Evidently you are a liar, Rain Man.

word

I’m happy to give you the last word but to clarify, I won’t do it when you further antagonise me or try to draw further reason to continue by proving yourself wrong. 

Be a better person, admit you were wrong (as I have done) and it’s job done

Additional, the rain man chat is in very poor taste if you mean what I think you mean. Be better.  

Edited by bazil85

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I’m happy to give you the last word but to clarify, I won’t do it when you further antagonise me or try to draw further reason to continue by proving yourself wrong. 

Additional, the rain man chat is in very poor taste if you mean what I think you mean. Be better.  

So, still a Liar.

Rain Man isn't bad taste simply due to you showing incessant Rain Man behaviour with remarkable repetitive posting and inability to react with humility and acceptance, as most people would when they are wrong.

Most people would stop digging deeper into their shit.

word

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

So, still a Liar.

Rain Man isn't bad taste simply due to you showing incessant Rain Man behaviour with remarkable repetitive posting and inability to react with humility and acceptance, as most people would when they are wrong.

word

No lies, I will keep responding if you keep antagonising (like calling me a liar) 

Thank you for clarifying the rain man content (after multiple asks). Although it’s only you that has not admit they have been wrong. 

Edited by bazil85

Did you know St Mirren are actually playing RIGHT NOW?

Obsessive or what?  :lol:

Have you not heard of Google?  Is it not obsessively accurate enough on your terms?

You say several times you will give me the last word - and then you lie by NOT giving me the last word.  Do you dispute self- evident facts all the time every day?  That is behaviour on a Film character spectrum.

word

Edited by antrin

38 minutes ago, antrin said:

Have you not heard of Google?  Is it not obsessively accurate enough on your terms?

You say several times you will give me the last word - and then you lie by NOT giving me the last word.  Do you dispute self- evident facts all the time every day?  That is behaviour on a Film character spectrum.

word

Ironic right enough. :1eye

54 minutes ago, antrin said:

So, still a Liar.

word

39 minutes ago, antrin said:

word

I found your posts a welcome distraction during a bit of a nervy afternoon. 

I certainly will give you the last word but to further clarify, not if you continue to progress the argument or antagonise me. This is something I should have made clearer at the time, my mistake... see how easy that was? Maybe something to consider yourself? I also feel it’s part of being a bigger person to accept when someone puts their hands up to a mistake, you have shown you don’t have such virtuous characteristics. 

Also, I am not autistic. I feel even if I was, bringing up this in multiple messages is somewhat in bad taste. Sure many that have had their families impacted by autism & the hardships involved would agree. 

38 minutes ago, antrin said:

Then STFU, liar!  :)

word

Selective reading, stop calling me a liar & you can have the last word. 👍

Would you agree it’s a very poor character trait, when someone admits to a mistake, for the other person not to be a big enough person to let it go? 

Edited by bazil85

1 hour ago, antrin said:

I think you are probably right about this. Or it could be OCD. There's literally no other explanation for it. Either way there's clearly something very wrong going on.

Maybe you should move on in terms of this thread and leave him to it?

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think you are probably right about this. Or it could be OCD. There's literally no other explanation for it. Either way there's clearly something very wrong going on.

That’s literally not true. 

34 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Go fuk yerself ya bog roll buying panic merchant 😂 

Nice to see all your years of "education" sparkling through in that post. 🤣

We won tonight. Be happy. Go and do whatever your type does on a Saturday night. Getting pissed or shagging are the usual options as I understand it. Sometimes both!!

Edited by oaksoft

He could just be a c**t.