Jump to content

faraway saint

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Wrong again Sweden who have been in lockdown for weeks R number is higher than Scotland's thanks mainly to our own Florence Nightingale=  Queen Nicola of Caledonia. 

It's higher in the South of England because Boris has as much sense as you, by letting it run free as he didn't want to upset his wealthy friends, brexiteers, or Shull.

The price of that will be many people will lose their lives

Sorry, i should have clarified. I don't care about Sweden because we don't live there.

I also don't care about Boris because he's not in charge up here.

The price of being alive is that people will lose their lives. It's always been this way. Why the histrionics all of a sudden? I blame Dianafication for all this public wailing and gnashing of teeth and garment rending.

Pretty sure people weren't this mentally weak during the two world wars. Something has been lost in our ability to be resilient and deal with adversity without breaking down in tears every 5 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Its not just dying its long covid effects and all the potential other effects that haven't been established yet. Inflammatory coditions in various part of the body including heart and brain issues. These are also relevant to folks who are asymptomatic. But hey your a big boy so carry on as you see fit

Thank you for recognising that.

There are no more than about 6000 long covid sifferers in Scotland. So we are looking at around 10,000 deaths and long covid sufferers out of 5 million. Forgive me for not wanting to wet my pants in crippling fear over those odds.

Good luck hiding under the duvet, scared of your own shadow. Not sure how sustainable that is but I respect your right to cower like a timorous wee beastie if that's what you choose as an alternative to living. Not for me though. Brrrrr!

 

Edited by oaksoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

 

His offensive posts about the virus, it doesn't exits etc, are hurting my "poor wee feeling" because I have had a close family member that died of the virus.

 

Why in the name of god would you ever bring something like that up on a football forum to try to score points against other person's views? 😯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What, like this you mean...............

 

Also, have you forgot, conveniently,  his love for that nice man Tommy Robinson? 

By posting his "views" by association your in the same boat IMO. 

If you don't have any problems with the amount of stuff he posts that's offensive, extremist, then you need to have a good look at yourself. 

Have you ever considered the possibility that he might be posting this stuff because he knows a few priceless nuggets such as yourself will tie their gussets in a knot over it?

Has that thought ever entered your brain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Have you ever considered the possibility that he might be posting this stuff because he knows a few priceless nuggets such as yourself will tie their gussets in a knot over it?

Has that thought ever entered your brain?

Have you eve thought he's a brainless, sad loner who's stooped into a murky world that reflects his true feelings?

Has that ever crossed your narrow mind?

 

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Why in the name of god would you ever bring something like that up on a football forum to try to score points against other person's views? 😯

Almost every post you make you change the rhetoric to suit your ever growing need to try to prove your view.

You swerve the main issue, turn it into your perception, which is almost always wrong.

I'll say it again, it's highly amusing watching you sink lower and lower with every passing day. :lol:

I reckon another few months and we'll see a total meltdown, popcorn at the ready. :jerrry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Almost every post you make you change the rhetoric to suit your ever growing need to try to prove your view.

You swerve the main issue, turn it into your perception, which is almost always wrong.

I'll say it again, it's highly amusing watching you sink lower and lower with every passing day. :lol:

I reckon another few months and we'll see a total meltdown, popcorn at the ready. :jerrry

 

So when are you going to provide evidence of me being racist to anybody ?

Will I start a new Thread requesting your evidence, then you can post in it when you're ready ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Have you eve thought he's a brainless, sad loner who's stooped into a murky world that reflects his true feelings?

Has that ever crossed your narrow mind?

 

Yes it has. What's your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Almost every post you make you change the rhetoric to suit your ever growing need to try to prove your view.

You swerve the main issue, turn it into your perception, which is almost always wrong.

I'll say it again, it's highly amusing watching you sink lower and lower with every passing day. :lol:

I reckon another few months and we'll see a total meltdown, popcorn at the ready. :jerrry

 

Why do you feel the need to bring up the death of a close family member to try to win an argument on a football forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slarti said:
3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Why do you feel the need to bring up the death of a close family member to try to win an argument on a football forum?

At least it wasn't an imaginary guest at an imaginary dinner party.

That's true.

Still, it's an odd thing to do. Especially when you have that person on ignore.

Edited by oaksoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That's true.

Still, it's an odd thing to do. Especially when you have that person on ignore.

 

Are you really that dim, it's one of the key reasons he's back on ignore? 

It reduces my chances of saying something I shouldn't. 

And It wasn't in reply to the moron that's on ignore. :1eye, it was in response to the "chap" from Russia trying to trivialise my view on the moron. 

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

 

Are you really that dim, it's one of the key reasons he's back on ignore? 

It reduces my chances of saying something I shouldn't. 

And It wasn't in reply to the moron that's on ignore. :1eye, it was in response to the "chap" from Russia trying to trivialise my view on the moron. 

You have already said something you shouldn't.

Unless you have concrete evidence, it is better you retract your comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Sorry, i should have clarified. I don't care about Sweden because we don't live there.

I also don't care about Boris because he's not in charge up here.

The price of being alive is that people will lose their lives. It's always been this way. Why the histrionics all of a sudden? I blame Dianafication for all this public wailing and gnashing of teeth and garment rending.

Pretty sure people weren't this mentally weak during the two world wars. Something has been lost in our ability to be resilient and deal with adversity without breaking down in tears every 5 minutes.

Nice body swerve :lol:  faraway was right 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hundreds of covid deaths being announced daily by the government 

Yet, here they state that 

“In week 52 2020 in England, no statistically significant excess mortality”

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/948526/Weekly_report_mortality__w53.pdf

Hundreds of daily covid deaths without any excess mortality isn’t possible

pseudo second wave caused by testing 

7D39E6E4-DDDF-44CA-B70B-17CF32A275A2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, Russian Saint said:

 


I’ve watched a few of the posts Shull has put up and I don’t find the content racist. The likes of Candace Owens, even some of the Katie Hopkins videos and Nigel Farage. You may not agree with their political views, but that doesn’t make them racists, nor Shull for sharing them. He obviously doesn’t support the BLM movement, and neither do I. He doesn’t support players taking the knee, I personally couldn’t care less if they do it because it won’t change anything. If they feel good about it........ then crack on, but I believe it’s run its course.

You basically called Shull a racist but without any justification IMO, which is a helluva accusation to label someone with.

 

No , no , l think you might be missing the point . Anyone and l do mean anyone who , is either prepared to think for himself and or not closely follow the narrative and repeat it ad nauseam like a proper fully paid up member of the CCP is either a racist , a tin foil hat wearer or a nut job or a member of the "far-right"or all of the above . There is also a craving for agreement that goes on in here. .

 

Now the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result . I just thought of that as they launch us into our 3rd house arrest in about 9 months . . funny auld game, init . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lenziebud said:

Its not just dying its long covid effects and all the potential other effects that haven't been established yet. Inflammatory coditions in various part of the body including heart and brain issues. These are also relevant to folks who are asymptomatic. But hey your a big boy so carry on as you see fit

I imagine that , if they told you that some covert-1984 patients went on to develop 3 heads , you would believe that too. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Hundreds of covid deaths being announced daily by the government 

Yet, here they state that 

“In week 52 2020 in England, no statistically significant excess mortality”

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/948526/Weekly_report_mortality__w53.pdf

Hundreds of daily covid deaths without any excess mortality isn’t possible

pseudo second wave caused by testing 

7D39E6E4-DDDF-44CA-B70B-17CF32A275A2.jpeg

No flu deaths this year may be the reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

No , no , l think you might be missing the point . Anyone and l do mean anyone who , is either prepared to think for himself and or not closely follow the narrative and repeat it ad nauseam like a proper fully paid up member of the CCP is either a racist , a tin foil hat wearer or a nut job or a member of the "far-right"or all of the above . There is also a craving for agreement that goes on in here. .

 

Now the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result . I just thought of that as they launch us into our 3rd house arrest in about 9 months . . funny auld game, init . .

Oh I think the definition of insanity is believing covid can be cured with peach slices and fresh orange juice and that Bill Gates has put microchips into vaccines. That is insanity right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

 


So are you saying that only white folks are/can be racist? emoji848.png

 

Not sure how you came to that question given the context of my post ? (i.e discussing Tommy Robinson and David Icke and there links to neo Nazi doctrine) although given that neo Nazi doctrine includes white supremacy and Aryan race heritage it would be easy to assume that the followers of these two commentators are usually white “folks”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC reporting record number of 999 calls in West Midlands on Monday. Hospital in Wolverhampton is specifically mentioned.

Covid-19: West Midlands Ambulance Service records busiest day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55558110

Of course, all this is easily verifiable on the NHS digital website 

https://digital.nhs.uk/dashboards/nhs-pathways
 

On Monday there were 5 calls to 999 for “potential” covid symptoms out of a population of 262,008 in Wolverhampton. And of course, these symptoms are largely indistinguishable from flu and other respiratory conditions.

And as can be seen from the graph below, 999 calls for potential covid symptoms in Wolverhampton (and every other area in the U.K.) are nowhere near the peak of the actual pandemic in the spring. 
 

 

6141EC96-246C-4A9D-8717-9BDEE9A0DB25.jpeg

B0993327-C025-44F0-8BED-945ABA58C2F0.jpeg

7478B467-84A7-4C3D-AB58-B77D7BD4FECD.jpeg

Edited by Sue Denim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

No flu deaths this year may be the reason 

Indeed.

Its strange how all the restrictions have apparently wiped out flu yet covid is surging.....

But we don’t mass test for flu. If we did I have no doubts that we’d be seeing vast numbers of people testing positive, including those being admitted to hospital and those dying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...