Coronavirus

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
It seems you would be happier, although I doubt that's possible, in ANY other country in the world. :byebye
I answered a post from another poster with relevant information.
You still feel the need to continue to be a c**t

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I answered a post from another poster with relevant information.
You still feel the need to continue to be a c**t

Ignore for you, my head can't handle you hard man abuse.

Fcuk off back into your dreary world. :byebye

PS managed to get you a one way ticket to Italy, enjoy yourself. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
Ignore for you, my head can't handle you hard man abuse.
Fcuk off back into your dreary world. :byebye
PS managed to get you a one way ticket to Italy, enjoy yourself. [emoji38]
You really are a horrible attention seeking c**t.

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

Germany were testing 4 or 5 times as many folk per week as UK are /were.

Germany has 25k ventilators with another 10k on order.
UK has 5k ventilators and a twitter appeal from gov ministers for folk to build more.

Germany started the whole social distancing before UK did. Germans also generally appear to be better at following the "rules" on it.

Yep, we were and still are unprepared to control the virus. Advising people if they had symptoms to self isolate but didn't have to contact 111 was and still is a huge mistake. Without identifying potential cases, confirming and tracking contacts the longer then the longer we will be in the shit for. Why experts are supposedly puzzled doesn't give me much hope. Need to get in front of it as quickly as possible and be proactive rather than reactive. Much more testing required and tracing contacts. What is expected to be closer to a 100,000 cases in the UK is still likely to double due to supermarkets, public transport and human behaviour.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/germany-low-coronavirus-mortality-rate-puzzles-experts

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Wondering if cutting the grass would count as exercise  ?

Good to see the binmen are still working. 

Glad I did a shop yesterday since it will likely be like Xmas eve today. 

Just back from doing a week's shop. Busy but not mobbed.

Supermarkets are starting to look like normal again but there are still gaps in pasta etc. and there's not a huge amount of each thing like meat.

Most shops are closed.

Greggs are still open.

Absolutely loads of pensioners out there.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Just back from doing a week's shop. Busy but not mobbed.

Supermarkets are starting to look like normal again but there are still gaps in pasta etc. and there's not a huge amount of each thing like meat.

Most shops are closed.

Greggs are still open.

Absolutely loads of pensioners out there.

Why shouldn't they be?

Apologies, thought you were indicating they shouldn't be shopping.

Edited by faraway saint

Our local Morrisons, I'm assuming this will be across the board, have an NHS hour between 7:00am - 8:00am, good idea IF these workers can make it at that time.

Still think this group of people should have the facility to leave a shopping list to be picked up the next day, more flexible. 

Going to go down in a couple of days just after 8, get a few things we need.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:29 PM, LargsBud said:

It takes more than 2 weeks to start seeing the effects of a lock down. Look at what happened in China. 

The people dying today in Italy caught it more than 2 weeks ago (pre-lockdown). Some people even take up to 2 weeks before showing any symptoms. Then they spend multiple more weeks after that fighting it.  

Each lockdown is specific to the area it affects

Wuhan is a massive and congested city compared to London

and don’t forget that the areas where Covid 19 propagated from are very dirty wet markets that will be a nightmares to clean

every area will have it’s own tale to tell on how effective it’s lockdown has been and over what time period

2 hours ago, shull said:

I don't trust anything Icke says, as he's either a lunatic, a disinformation artist or a charlatan trying to fleece gullible people. He always seems to mix the plausible with the ridiculous. What I will say, is that The Powers That Be are looking to remodel society and are using climate change and possibly pandemics to do just that. This is a tyrant's wet dream - curfews, etc.

28 minutes ago, W6er said:

I don't trust anything Icke says, as he's either a lunatic, a disinformation artist or a charlatan trying to fleece gullible people. He always seems to mix the plausible with the ridiculous. What I will say, is that The Powers That Be are looking to remodel society and are using climate change and possibly pandemics to do just that. This is a tyrant's wet dream - curfews, etc.

So you actually agree with Icke. 

So do I. 

You're in great company. 

2 minutes ago, shull said:

So you actually agree with Icke. 

So do I. 

You're in great company. 

I didn't watch it, Shull. Icke make the points I have made, but then claim a the people trying to implement the New World Order are reptiles living in the moon, which is actually a spaceship. It would be funny if it didn't  tarnish vigilant people, concerned with the potential loss of their liberties, as tin foil hat wearing lunatics. If David Icke didn't exist TPTB would have to pay someone to do what he does, if he's not actually on their payroll already.