faraway saint

Coronavirus

I see The Buffoon is saying that Quarantine Hotels are something that Ministers will be discussing...

Covid: Quarantine hotel plan to be discussed by ministers - BBC News

I would have assumed any competent government would have already had that all sorted out months ago, planned, organised, ready to be administered...   in order to put it into effect asap..... Sigh.

On 1/24/2021 at 7:51 PM, herman_munster said:

Yellow vested bellends to get more powers, during this pandemic we are expected to tolerate

covid marshalls, pcso's town wardens retail security guards with a higher level of authority than

these feckin mongs should have, its not the publics fault these malcontents could not get in to 

the police, yet they are running wild in the towns and cities, grinds my feckin gears, when I 

see them I just want to pummel their stupid faces

Security staff to patrol country parks in lockdown

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-55779414

A council is using security staff to patrol country parks in a bid to cut the number of people using them during the coronavirus lockdown.

Wakefield Council staff in West Yorkshire will turn residents away if a park is considered to be at capacity.

The council said many of its country parks have been overcrowded because people have travelled to exercise.

Residents have been reminded they must stay within their village, town or the part of the city where they live.

Increased attendance risked virus transmission, the authority said.

•  

why dont you just go ahead and pummel a few faces then if people taking on the best job they can get and having the audacity to enjoy it gets on your nerves so badly?  Just go for it instead of wasting time musing about it to a bunch of people who don't know you on a football forum.

4 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

why dont you just go ahead and pummel a few faces then if people taking on the best job they can get and having the audacity to enjoy it gets on your nerves so badly?  Just go for it instead of wasting time musing about it to a bunch of people who don't know you on a football forum.

dopey cunts that can't get a proper job and take a delight in messing other people about.

cretinous imbeciles  they deserve all they get, if any of these retards rear their head to me

I stand my ground and  have done so many times, I can't stand thick

cunts like these

22 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

dopey cunts that can't get a proper job and take a delight in messing other people about.

cretinous imbeciles  they deserve all they get, if any of these retards rear their head to me

I stand my ground and  have done so many times, I can't stand thick

cunts like these

Oh pipe down ya numpty.

I know you THINK yer hard but like every other testosterone fuelled idiot, yer aboot as threatening as a wet sock.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh pipe down ya numpty.

I know you THINK yer hard but like every other testosterone fuelled idiot, yer aboot as threatening as a wet sock.

DIRTY PAKSI BASTARDS REFUSED FRIENDLY WITH ROTHERAM UNDER 15 GIRLS

image.png.2747ae3b8f33d13bfd654dc5bcc08ca9.png

SO THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ONE WITH THOSE DIRTY ACCIE BASTARDS IN LANARKSHIRE, SEEMS NO ONE WANTS THESE

DIRTY SMELLIE PAKSI BASTARDS IN ANY TOWN IN UK

WHATS YOUR THEORY ABOUT THIS?

Heard an interesting item about care homes.

The media portray the outbreaks in these places as widespread.

20% have been hit by the virus which proves that the vast majority can, if they follow clearly laid out procedures, operate without the deaths that are making the headlines.

Where does this put the care homes that have fallen below clearly set out standards?

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Heard an interesting item about care homes.

The media portray the outbreaks in these places as widespread.

20% have been hit by the virus which proves that the vast majority can, if they follow clearly laid out procedures, operate without the deaths that are making the headlines.

Where does this put the care homes that have fallen below clearly set out standards?

Presumably it won't be in their interests to lose clients who're, no doubt, paying through their nose for care. It will also damage their reputations. Other than that, it might be difficult to prove negligence.

Fair few on here clearly hitting the bottle! 😆

5 minutes ago, W6er said:

Presumably it won't be in their interests to lose clients who're, no doubt, paying through their nose for care. It will also damage their reputations. Other than that, it might be difficult to prove negligence.

Fuck off, cunt! 

Edited by GMan

14 minutes ago, W6er said:

If the authorities, Care Commission and investigation by the police, as in all care home deaths, were to find serious issues that might be enough to look at a case for being negligent. 

The police put their findings to the procurator fiscal for him to decide if there's a case to answer.

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, W6er said:

Well, what do you know, see what I've been sent. 

Talk to Thompsons

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

FFS these people are scavengers. 😐

Considering you were all for people being held to account a few days ago, being incarcerated forever as I recall,  I'd have thought you'd have been in support if an establishment was found to be guilty of malpractice, they should be made to pay, one way or another? 

Had a bloke decorating my house for the last 3 days. Got chatting to him and it turns out he is a Ryanair pilot on Furlough. He is decorating now to try and pay his mortgage, sad times😔😔

But in fairness he did a great job on the landing. 👍

On 1/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, faraway saint said:

Well, what do you know, see what I've been sent. 

Talk to Thompsons

Hopefully Nicoliar Sturgeon will be the first up in court for authorising throwing thousands of elderly patients out of hospital and putting them in the care homes. 

On 1/24/2021 at 7:37 PM, beyond our ken said:

what does someone slitting their wrists in anticipation of a visit from the idiot sperm of the family sound like?

You can easily ask your own family to find out the answer to that one.

That’s if you’re allowed out your padded cell that it. :1eye

41 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

The Digby Brown of COVID.

I've edited this as 2 of the people who have been effected by this have asked me to keep things private and under the radar for now. 

I mentioned earlier in this thread that approx 80% of care homes have remained Covid fee, it's not impossible by any means. 

Edited by faraway saint

36 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

You can easily ask your own family to find out the answer to that one.

That’s if you’re allowed out your padded cell that it. :1eye

Almost tragically, yet somehow still unintentionally hilariously, he rounds off another incoherent playground insult with the idiot emoji.

right back at ya! As they say.