Coronavirus

faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

This will upset baz..........................:lol:

Darkest days could be behind us as data hint that omicron cases may have peaked

Although admissions are still rising, cases in Britain have been largely unchanged for about six days, with 90,629 reported on Tuesday, a fall of 1,115 from the previous day.

Case rates are also reassuringly low in areas with high vaccination, suggesting that vaccines and boosters are holding up well against omicron. It is still too early to be sure, but here is what the latest data is telling us.

Hospital-case ratio

The number of people ending up in hospital after testing positive for Covid has fallen to one of the lowest points in the entire pandemic, with just 1.95 per cent being admitted.

Pathetic claim from an absolute troll. Someone that would rather lash out than consider for a second he’s been wrong on a subject.

Sad small man. 

On 11/26/2021 at 2:16 PM, Sidmirren said:

The Forum is fine, despite one major troll. Albeit very quiet relative to the good old days around 2003 and 2004.

Today's troll is a bully, an abuser, a belittler and suffers severely from wee man's syndrome.

Antrin, St Lucifer, Bazil and BIEK have summed him up perfectly in the last week.

The Forum ruiner is Toxic Titch from Arbroath.

^^^^^^ THIS is a troll, who you "like" on a regular basis.

THIS troll lashes out on every post yet you don't berate it?

I'm sure even you, being a simpleton, can see the flaw in your post below.

Now, toddle off back onto ignore. :byebye

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Pathetic claim from an absolute troll. Someone that would rather lash out than consider for a second he’s been wrong on a subject.

Sad small man. 

You have been quiet recently, probably because there's less tragic numbers? 

Ghoul right enough. :thumbsdown

^^^^^^ THIS is a troll, who you "like" on a regular basis.

THIS troll lashes out on every post yet you don't berate it?

I'm sure even you, being a simpleton, can see the flaw in your post below.

Now, toddle off back onto ignore. :byebye

You have been quiet recently, probably because there's less tragic numbers? 

Ghoul right enough. :thumbsdown

You are a troll Faraway, there’s no doubt. What that poster has said about you is true. You jump into almost every thread & spread your poison. You put people down, you call them names, you belittle them. 

And when you are called out on an incorrect view (like Covid) you lie & twist posts to try & discredit the person like you have me now. Anyone reading my posts will know I don’t have a desire for more death & heartache, I am just following what the news & science has said throughout this pandemic (and I have been right to date).

If you genuinely don’t have the capacity to understand the difference, fine but I don’t believe that’s the case. 

South Africa death numbers over the last 30 days, hardly any rise, and a VERY low number, that's a fact.

Baz, I know you don't like these facts but even a simpleton like you has to admit the numbers are startingly low?

You'd think the variant was almost inconsequential. 

image.png.2129fd2aa74204c95243ee62984c8fbc.png

Cases continue to drop, past it's peak, certainly could be.

All this in a country with a low vaccination rate.

Some might suggest we forget all about Covid and get on with our lives.

image.png.7f714e297f8ff642ddae65d38e29ed1f.png

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

South Africa death numbers over the last 30 days, hardly any rise, and a VERY low number, that's a fact.

Baz, I know you don't like these facts but even a simpleton like you has to admit the numbers are startingly low?

You'd think the variant was almost inconsequential. 

image.png.2129fd2aa74204c95243ee62984c8fbc.png

Cases continue to drop, past it's peak, certainly could be.

All this in a country with a low vaccination rate.

Some might suggest we forget all about Covid and get on with our lives.

image.png.7f714e297f8ff642ddae65d38e29ed1f.png

Proves my point on the last post. A sad wee troll of a man. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You are a troll Faraway, there’s no doubt. What that poster has said about you is true. You jump into almost every thread & spread your poison. You put people down, you call them names, you belittle them. 

And when you are called out on an incorrect view (like Covid) you lie & twist posts to try & discredit the person like you have me now. Anyone reading my posts will know I don’t have a desire for more death & heartache, I am just following what the news & science has said throughout this pandemic (and I have been right to date).

If you genuinely don’t have the capacity to understand the difference, fine but I don’t believe that’s the case. 

Great post Bazil. 

Toxic Titch from Arbroath is a major bully and we are not trolling him.

Just exposing him to what he is. A disgrace to this forum.

Me, being a professor, already had an inkling this was the case. :wink:

This has been speculated for weeks. It doesn’t mean we just crack on & don’t worry about Covid cases. 

More cases & a milder variant will still lead to hospitalisations & deaths. I know you have struggled to grasp that. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

This has been speculated for weeks. It doesn’t mean we just crack on & don’t worry about Covid cases. 

More cases & a milder variant will still lead to hospitalisations & deaths. I know you have struggled to grasp that. 

Proportion, people die every day, again, are we to close down society EVERY year, even when we are vaccinated? 

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

We don't lose down for flu ,which in the past has killed tens of thousands 

36 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

We don't close down for flu ,which in the past has killed tens of thousands 

He was close to saying the first lockdown was ok if it saved ONE person, no idea of proportion and what this means to other people.

A simpleton with no ability to see the bigger picture. 

He'll also avoid the issues, along with any positive news that comes along, a disgusting ghoul. 

Edited by faraway saint

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Proportion, people die every day, again, are we to close down society EVERY year, even when we are vaccinated? 

20 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

We don't lose down for flu ,which in the past has killed tens of thousands 

Say you have no understanding of the Covid pandemic without saying you have no understanding of the Covid pandemic.