Jump to content

Coronavirus


faraway saint
 Share

Recommended Posts

WHAT does the data show, if it isn't obvious?
Can't argue Covid is a killer, just not as much as some would have us believe.
Overall I'd say 1st lockdown did save lives, the 2nd, probably, recent restrictions, more than unlikely, despite you dreaming up bonkers ideas and twisted figures.
Virtue signaling ISN'T a term as you describe, but that's not unusual you are a simpleton. 
 
Wait, he says there's now data that shows lockdown saved lives?????
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
WHAT does the data show, if it isn't obvious?
Can't argue Covid is a killer, just not as much as some would have us believe.
Overall I'd say 1st lockdown did save lives, the 2nd, probably, recent restrictions, more than unlikely, despite you dreaming up bonkers ideas and twisted figures.
Virtue signaling ISN'T a term as you describe, but that's not unusual you are a simpleton. 
 

Wait, he says there's now data that shows lockdown saved lives?????

He's on for a full meltdown, throwing out insults yet whines like a baby when he gets some back.

Cheek to call you cowardly, pot/kettle. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He's on for a full meltdown, throwing out insults yet whines like a baby when he gets some back.

Cheek to call you cowardly, pot/kettle. :lol:

Yet to cry into an ignore function after announcing it though of course. 

 

Also, it’s true, you lied & you are immoral. You have proven it many times. 

Edited by bazil85
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nice edit. :lol:

:1eye

Yeah because you’ve never made a typing mistake or missed an autocorrect. 
What a way to yet again break your three post rule…. ‘But, but, but, I never quoted you last time so it doesn’t count’ 😂

At least you yet again give your pal @Slarti what he craves… another quoted post for him to jump on. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Yeah because you’ve never made a typing mistake or missed an autocorrect. 
What a way to yet again break your three post rule…. ‘But, but, but, I never quoted you last time so it doesn’t count’ 😂

At least you yet again give your pal @Slarti what he craves… another quoted post for him to jump on. 😀

:wacko:

Are you ok H un? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's on for a full meltdown, throwing out insults yet whines like a baby when he gets some back.
Cheek to call you cowardly, pot/kettle. 
Yeah, but I'm a shiny new kettle so I don't know what he's talking about.

Did he provide that data? I expect not.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 4:19 PM, bazil85 said:

That isn’t what the data shows.
 

Covid was & is a killer,

lockdown saved lives,

virtue signalling is a term for people that don’t like to be called out on unethical views. 

The data showed that tens thousands of people died despite restrictions.

The data shows that restrictions are killing thousands in the U.K. and millions worldwide

The data doesn’t show that lockdowns saved anyone - how can it? 

Virtue signalling is something that pompous, healthy and wealthy middle class folk do to the detriment of the poor and the vulnerable 

Collateral damage deniers 

Your virtue signalling has led to very real catastrophic unethical consequences - the deaths of millions of people, hundreds of millions plunged into poverty and millions of livelihoods ruined.

And *you* don’t like it called out because *you* are responsible 

Your virtue, their deaths. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

The data showed that tens thousands of people died despite restrictions. - Imagine what it would have been like without them. 

The data shows that restrictions are killing thousands in the U.K. and millions worldwide - What data is showing the restrictions are killing more than Covid?

The data doesn’t show that lockdowns saved anyone - how can it? - Beyond reasonable doubt, a virus that spreads through close contact, reduce close contact levels, reduce spreads. Lockdown saved lives, that's a fact (maybe watch though, very triggering for a certain contributor, feel he's lost sleep over it the last 18+ months)

Virtue signalling is something that pompous, healthy and wealthy middle class folk do to the detriment of the poor and the vulnerable Virtue signalling has been coined onto by people like you that don't like being called out on their unethical views. 

Collateral damage deniers I have never denied that there have been other issues in locking down & restrictions, there was sadly no outcome where we saved and protected everyone. Lockdown was the best option available. Just look at the difference in deaths a place like Sweden had in the first wave compared to their surrounding neighbours.  

Your virtue signalling has led to very real catastrophic unethical consequences - the deaths of millions of people, hundreds of millions plunged into poverty and millions of livelihoods ruined. Nonsense, it would seem many of the issues you associate with restrictions are actually issues with governments failing to properly fund support during lockdowns and other restrictions. There is no need in a developed nation like the UK to have people below the poverty line, Covid lockdowns or otherwise. 

And *you* don’t like it called out because *you* are responsible Virtue signalling is again (what they think is, it is not) a get out jail free card so people can moan about being factually called out on points they have unethical views on. 

Your virtue, their deaths. 

You've literally been pushing for no lockdown, no restriction, denying the pandemic beyond the spring of 2020. Your approach would have overwhelmed the NHS and cost many more lives. "Good luck with your chemo today, by the way your doctor, two nurses and five patients sharing the room with you all have a virus that's extremely dangerous for you to catch right now"

It is absolute nonsense, complete drivel that we could have carried on as normal through the pandemic without restrictions. It would have been even more of a global disaster. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As predicted :lol: cases continue to fall, well past the peak now.

Hospital admissions, finally dropping, but it's early days, although it should be noted 40% of these numbers are non covid related.

Deaths, sadly, take quite a jump today, hoping these tragic numbers level out over the next 3-4 days and then we'll see a drop.

All going well for ALL restrictions to disappear. :thumbs2

Link to comment
Share on other sites



As predicted  cases continue to fall, well past the peak now.
Hospital admissions, finally dropping, but it's early days, although it should be noted 40% of these numbers are non covid related.
Deaths, sadly, take quite a jump today, hoping these tragic numbers level out over the next 3-4 days and then we'll see a drop.
All going well for ALL restrictions to disappear. :thumbs2




Just had a look at the latest figures.
https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/phs.covid.19/viz/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview

Am I correct in believing that the new cases reported with a PCR test will be lower as not everyone is required to get one now if they are asymptomatic?

I'm certainly glad that the vast majority have taken the vaccine, with the numbers clearly showing that it is helping to reduce the number of folk falling seriously ill or dying with covid related causes.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/intensive-care-covid-patients-vaccinated-b976181.html

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2021-12-22/covid-liverpools-intensive-care-wards-full-of-young-unvaccinated-patients

https://northeastlondonccg.nhs.uk/news/almost-90-of-patients-admitted-to-intensive-care-units-in-north-east-london-are-not-fully-vaccinated/
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

As predicted :lol: cases continue to fall, well past the peak now.

Hospital admissions, finally dropping, but it's early days, although it should be noted 40% of these numbers are non covid related.

Deaths, sadly, take quite a jump today, hoping these tragic numbers level out over the next 3-4 days and then we'll see a drop.

All going well for ALL restrictions to disappear. :thumbs2

Is that based on that massive meta analysis that was carried out on 126 patients over a 2 day period 😂

I am still waiting for the 300-6000 deaths a day.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Keep waiting, Bazil is gagging for these figures. 😆

Pathetic claim as ever. 
 

I was right in the large number of cases resulting in stress on the health service & ultimately an increase in deaths. 
 

You lied that I claimed it would be the same as Delta. Again showing the embarrassing depths you’d rather sink to than accept I was correct. 
 

You yet again jumped the gun last month.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bazil85 said:

Pathetic claim as ever. 
 

I was right in the large number of cases resulting in stress on the health service & ultimately an increase in deaths. 
 

You lied that I claimed it would be the same as Delta. Again showing the embarrassing depths you’d rather sink to than accept I was correct. 
 

You yet again jumped the gun last month.  

All the highlighted bits, apart from the last one, are your usual made up fact less shite.

The "I was right" line shows you up for the sad twat you are.

NO ONE has been "right" throughout this shitfest, it's continually broken all the previous rules, yet you continue with the virtuous shite time after time. 

Last month I said, following the FACTS from South Africa this variant was of little concern not forgetting the tragedy that Covid brings, yet omicron brings little in real terms.

Run along, your sad tedious mindset is only humorous, in a very sad way. :byebye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

All the highlighted bits, apart from the last one, are your usual made up fact less shite.

The "I was right" line shows you up for the sad twat you are.

NO ONE has been "right" throughout this shitfest, it's continually broken all the previous rules, yet you continue with the virtuous shite time after time. 

Last month I said, following the FACTS from South Africa this variant was of little concern not forgetting the tragedy that Covid brings, yet omicron brings little in real terms.

Run along, your sad tedious mindset is only humorous, in a very sad way. :byebye

The scientists made these predictions not me. You jumped the gun from the very start with the ‘flu’ nonsense. You’d think you’d have learned after several waves. 
 

The sad part is you would rather force yourself to believe I want to see more death than accept I was right to trust the science over the pandemic. 
 

If you don’t want me to respond, don’t mention me (directly or indirectly) it could not be simpler yet you fail to ‘ignore’ me (like your cowering pal) time & time again. Also sad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The scientists made these predictions not me. You jumped the gun from the very start with the ‘flu’ nonsense. You’d think you’d have learned after several waves. 
 

The sad part is you would rather force yourself to believe I want to see more death than accept I was right to trust the science over the pandemic. 
 

If you don’t want me to respond, don’t mention me (directly or indirectly) it could not be simpler yet you fail to ‘ignore’ me (like your cowering pal) time & time again. Also sad. 

SOME scientists ya dimwit. 

You, 100% DO love a death so see yourself as "RIGHT", tragic, but certainly true, mainly posting tragic numbers, rarely posting ANYTHING close to optimistic, a ghoul.

This idea you thrive on when you mention mentioning you smacks of desperation, attention seeking and and utterly failing to understand a public forum, where posts generate responses and debate, even from a dimwit like you.

Best you stop posting, you are confirming you are a simpleton time after time after time. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SOME scientists ya dimwit. 
You, 100% DO love a death so see yourself as "RIGHT", tragic, but certainly true, mainly posting tragic numbers, rarely posting ANYTHING close to optimistic, a ghoul.
This idea you thrive on when you mention mentioning you smacks of desperation, attention seeking and and utterly failing to understand a public forum, where posts generate responses and debate, even from a dimwit like you.
Best you stop posting, you are confirming you are a simpleton time after time after time. 
The funniest bit of his post is he thinks you've got a pal.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...