Coronavirus

faraway saint

10 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Where is Scotland on that list ?

Scotland isn’t as good a comparable. It’s exceptionally ignorant not to take into account demographics, population densities, close proximity to other nations and economy distribution patterns. 

Edited by bazil85

I've no doubt some of the reasons for the increase is fcukwits not wearing masks, not socially distancing and not washing their hands after using the toilet.

Unfortunately they can pass it on to folk that are, as the above references are not failsafe if the vast majority don't adhere to protect each other.

But they know better. [emoji848]
If only they listened to myself. [emoji848]

19 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

If only they listened to myself. emoji848.png

As previously mentioned mask wearing HASN'T been in place for some time in England so I would suggest your theory is, well, wild speculation, at best. 

Unless you're saying that the Scotland has more numpties than England..........................interesting idea. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

As previously mentioned mask wearing HASN'T been in place for some time in England so I would suggest your theory is, well, wild speculation, at best. 
Unless you're saying that the Scotland has more numpties than England..........................interesting idea. [emoji38]
So cases are rising when folk aren't wearing masks etc.

I rest my case. [emoji14]

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

So cases are rising when folk aren't wearing masks etc.

I rest my case. emoji14.png

Not in England to the same extent, jeezo. :lol:

So, are you suggesting mask wearing forever? 

Remember the numbers are "toaty", in relation to the overall population. 

Edited by faraway saint

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not in England to the same extent, jeezo. :lol:

So, are you suggesting mask wearing forever? 

Remember the numbers are "toaty", in relation to the overall population. 

They are not toaty  when you look at numbers in hospital! We are back to denying beds to people with other  illnesses  due to these high numbers.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, ok, so what's your solution? 

Back up the mask and washing hands routine, too many without masks in shops and no hand control in place ,this covid strain is causing the current surge in numbers  it needs to be drummed home that the virus is alive and well!

3 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Back up the mask and washing hands routine, too many without masks in shops and no hand control in place ,this covid strain is causing the current surge in numbers  it needs to be drummed home that the virus is alive and well!

How, exactly, would you control the over rated hand washing regime? 

As for shops, the majority I see in shops are wearing masks.

So, again, England have had no measures for ages, how come we're doing so badly? 

How, exactly, would you control the over rated hand washing regime? 
As for shops, the majority I see in shops are wearing masks.
So, again, England have had no measures for ages, how come we're doing so badly? 
All through this situation I have witnessed people leaving public toilets without washing their hands. We probably wouldn't have had so many infections if there weren't so many manky cnuts about in general.

And, before someone else says it, yes, I hang about public toilets. [emoji2957]

Just now, Slarti said:

All through this situation I have witnessed people leaving public toilets without washing their hands. We probably wouldn't have had so many infections if there weren't so many manky cnuts about in general.

And, before someone else says it, yes, I hang about public toilets. emoji2957.png

What evidence suggests this particular issue is having any impact at all?

I hardly ever wash my hands ever, covid, any everything else, free. 

10 minutes ago, Slarti said:

And, before someone else says it, yes, I hang about public toilets. emoji2957.png

The hand-washing is critical in suppressing transmission of germs, touching infected surfaces, scratching your nose, eyes, picking your teeth…

Washing hands regularly is easily the best way to avoid self-inflecting a sickness… or infecting family and friends.

Medical folk I’ve talked to (and also read comments) are all certain that the GBP’s scary reaction to covid, which meant scrubbing surfaces, washing everything, wearing masks… all contributed to the recent annual successes in the fight against flu.  It almost vanished.  

Children and thick people need to be constantly educated/advised of the dangers of spreading germs, just like there should be recurring government campaigns educating about road safety, tobacco products, fire hazards and so on.  Simple messages for simpletons.  On repeat.

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

The hand-washing is critical in suppressing transmission of germs, touching infected surfaces, scratching your nose, eyes, picking your teeth…

Washing hands regularly is easily the best way to avoid self-inflecting a sickness… or infecting family and friends.

Medical folk I’ve talked to (and also read comments) are all certain that the GBP’s scary reaction to covid, which meant scrubbing surfaces, washing everything, wearing masks… all contributed to the recent annual successes in the fight against flu.  It almost vanished.  

Children and thick people need to be constantly educated/advised of the dangers of spreading germs, just like there should be recurring government campaigns educating about road safety, tobacco products, fire hazards and so on.  Simple messages for simpletons.  On repeat.

So, Scottish people are thick, as this MUST be the reason that the situation is so out of control? :lol:

I'm away for a shower, not washed my hands since last night, I must be in serious danger. :byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

So, Scottish people are thick, as this MUST be the reason that the situation is so out of control? :lol:

I'm away for a shower, not washed my hands since last night, I must be in serious danger. :byebye

Remember to take off your gloves.

idiot.

Which was really my point. I wonder if people who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet would be OK with me touching my cock then wiping my hand on their face.