Coronavirus

faraway saint

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

A me in EK knows a number of people in hospital BECAUSE of COVID and with no other major illness.

Quits?

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Another nice story. :lol:

What about the "rolling eyes" syndrome you invented, that was brilliant. :lol

Who to believe, a doctor or..........................:rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

Another nice story. [emoji38]
What about the "rolling eyes" syndrome you invented, that was brilliant. [emoji38]
Who to believe, a doctor or..........................:rolleyes:
4 weeks in, still the same.
Managing half a shift.
Rolling eyes. Brain fog. Inability to finish a sentence.

Just because I witness it first hand and it is factual, I certainly don't expect you to believe it.

Stand down tiger.

Honestly no need to spunk a reply.

On 3/9/2022 at 4:59 PM, BuddieinEK said:

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Just because I witness it first hand and it is factual, I certainly don't expect you to believe it.

Stand down tiger.

Honestly no need to spunk a reply.

Aye, pompous as well as fanciful. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, pompous as well as fanciful. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IRONY!

Oh how we laughed. The guy is speaking from a position of authority because he is WITNESSING it first hand yet you think you know better because a doctor is trying to be reassuring on telly. My missus works in the care industry and her observations mirror exactly what BinEK is seeing.

But that doesn't matter because you HAVE to be right all the time.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Eh?

You quote a link that is factual and supports everything I have said.

Spunk away.

You are funny, maybe a change of career, Jackanory could make a comeback? 

I highlighted THIS, then YOU resort to your fantasy about masterbating.....................Don't know why I bother in this playground.

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IRONY!

Oh how we laughed. The guy is speaking from a position of authority because he is WITNESSING it first hand yet you think you know better because a doctor is trying to be reassuring on telly. My missus works in the care industry and her observations mirror exactly what BinEK is seeing.

But that doesn't matter because you HAVE to be right all the time.

Oh dear, anecdotal, doesn't really carry much weight, a bit like your normal posts. 

Last sentence, :lol:, gold medal irony right there.

You are funny, maybe a change of career, Jackanory could make a comeback? 
I highlighted THIS, then YOU resort to your fantasy about masterbating.....................Don't know why I bother in this playground.

Feel free to leave it to the grown ups. Bye!

Oh dear, anecdotal, doesn't really carry much weight, a bit like your normal posts. 

Last sentence, :lol:, gold medal irony right there.

It's like arguing with a wean. I hear you now going, "Na, na, na, cannae see me 'cause I've got my eyes shut".

Yesterday’s Independent Sage report…

Scotland - all stats point pessimistically for Scotland, in particular.  Cases, hospitalisations, ventilations, deaths etc increasing quickly.

All down to BA2 variant.

England SW, SE and also London now going up, but Scotland's currently suffering.

a wise move by its govt to continue asking for caution, including mask-wearing.

charts etc  are all at start of vid.  No need to view the following questions and discussions, though they are good and informed.

31 minutes ago, antrin said:

Scotland - all stats point pessimistically for Scotland, in particular.  Cases, hospitalisations, ventilations, deaths etc increasing quickly.

All down to BA2 variant.

England SW, SE and also London now going up, but Scotland's currently suffering.

charts etc  are all at start of vid.  No need to view the following questions and discussions, though they are good and informed.

Aye, as I've said, a mystery that Scotland is having a hard time when, however small, they have restrictions that have been dropped in England.

As long as the powers that be, irrelevant if I agree or disagree, decide to keep some measures in place I'll continue to comply, although many have decided not to follow the measures right now. 

2 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

Tiny Tom Thumb from Arbroath picking fights with a few St Mirren supporters today. For somebody with very low esteem who loves Rangers and Celtic, he really hates St Mirren . Just a gloryhunter trying to boost his ego and make himself not a titch .

A pathetic troll and bully .

:lol:

BA2 figures from FT

Scotland: 1 in 14 in mid march  infected. 

England 1 in 20

over 70s  in

Nearly 3.3mn people were infected with Covid-19 in the week ending March 12, a rise of 26 per cent from the previous week and the highest level recorded since mid-February. 

Infection rates jumped in every region of the UK, apart from Northern Ireland. Scotland recorded its highest infection rates of the pandemic so far, with one in every 14 people infected with the virus in the week to mid-March, up from one in 18 a week earlier. In England, one in 20 people had coronavirus over the same period, compared with one in 25 a week earlier.

23 hours ago, antrin said:

All down to BA2 variant.

Thanks A. A dose of facts 

Strange, aye, if ye like, looks like the average has flattened out.

Have I mentioned the media LOVE to spin the numbers.

image.thumb.png.e6f7e7b3c9909667a335be6838e6e868.png

They weren't talking stats. They were talking actual people. But that obviously doesn't matter to you.

Just now, stlucifer said:

They weren't talking stats. They were talking actual people. But that obviously doesn't matter to you.

Wait, I mentioned a doctor the other day but you preferred anecdotal stories.

I show you facts, but you prefer a throwaway line from STV.

Now what, you getting all sentimental over everyone that's in hospital, mostly NOT from covid?

Dear oh dear, here we go again, you need help. 

Many health boards say they are seeing more Covid patients in hospital now than at any point in the pandemic.

Yet there is no clamour from medics and health officials for more restrictions - that's because Covid itself is less of a direct threat than it once was.

The vast majority of Covid patients do not need to be admitted to intensive care and are recovering more quickly. That's down to high vaccination rates and better treatments.