Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

shull

24 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Does anyone know of the BBC has any rights for replays?

This game on the telly would be a nice wee bonus.

Champions League night, so I am guessing that no Domestic Games will be televised live.

10 hours ago, southsidebud said:

Would be nice for those who can't make it along but unlikely. Streaming or Motherwell TV if it exists might be available southside. 

30 minutes ago, shull said:

Maybe Motherwell and ourselves will come to a happy arrangement and slash prices for the Replay,

Five Pounds For Adults

One Pound For Children

Seems reasonable to me

Would that be good enough to have you attend the game? Your point seems to be that more people will attend if prices are significantly lower. 

14 hours ago, shull said:

Champions League night, so I am guessing that no Domestic Games will be televised live.

Forgot about that - its a shame that UEFA don't ditch the fine for this.

I know that the English leagues ignore this rule and broadcast anyway - but I think they view the fines as an operating cost. Unfortunately the same fines would sink us.

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Would be nice for those who can't make it along but unlikely. Streaming or Motherwell TV if it exists might be available southside. 

I don't think that Motherwell have a live streaming TV channel - mores the pity.

We have an important (and potentially expensive) Parents Night at the school on Tuesday 18 it would be too tight times wise to get over once it is done - although if I'm honest I doubt I'd be taking the wee man (no longer wee) - on a school night.

Looks like Sportsound commentary plus Champions League with TV on mute for me - worse ways to spend a Tuesday night I guess 

5 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

I don't think that Motherwell have a live streaming TV channel - mores the pity.

We have an important (and potentially expensive) Parents Night at the school on Tuesday 18 it would be too tight times wise to get over once it is done - although if I'm honest I doubt I'd be taking the wee man (no longer wee) - on a school night.

Looks like Sportsound commentary plus Champions League with TV on mute for me - worse ways to spend a Tuesday night I guess 

Aye, surprisingly audio only, dread to think what the uptake would be for this service these days, apart from really auld codgers.

https://tv.motherwellfc.co.uk/tv/dashboard

15 hours ago, southsidebud said:

It would be nice since we been on the telly at home 4 times already with the Hearts game still to come but no away games.

Replays should really be treated like an abandoned match. 

Supporters who attended yesterday should be able to use yesterday's ticket stub for free entry to Fir Park on the 18th February. 

Brilliant idea. Was the players fecking fault anyway for the non result yesterday. 

SHUT THE FECK UP STIRLING TROLLING BORE.