Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

shull

38 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

£12/£6/£3

An absolute bargain! I paid £50 for three tickets for the home game, this would cost me £27! I hope there's a big gate to reward the clubs for agreeing on this, and thereby incentivise them to do this in the future.

They're not for sale on the online system yet, though I suppose the tickets will need to be printed first.

41 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye, and expect them to massage about 1500 off the official attendance figure!
Either that or insist there was 90 - 10% sit in favour of concessions.

It wouldn't be an LPM post without some unhinged and unproven conspiracy theory shite being thrown about. Is it your sworn duty in life to make everything you see and touch just a little bit more shit?

On 2/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, southsidebud said:

Forgot about that - its a shame that UEFA don't ditch the fine for this.

I know that the English leagues ignore this rule and broadcast anyway - but I think they view the fines as an operating cost. Unfortunately the same fines would sink us.

To my knowledge it is SENIOR competitions in each country that come under this rule.

This would include SPL / EPL / SFAcup & FA cup.

English Championship get away with it cos it is a second tier tournament!

DOT COUNT:

Info taken from this link: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/motherwellfc/EDP/Event/Index/158

11th Feb @ 14:25

SL3 = 12 (excluding front four rows)

SU3 = 12

SL2 = 2

Total = 26 seats sold

I have noticed that none of the seats in the front four rows of the lower tier are available, and assume they've not been sold. Additionally, all of the seats in SL4 are unavailable, and 27 are unavailable in SU1 which I suspect have not been bought by our fans.

Edited by W6er

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

DOT COUNT:

Info taken from this link: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/motherwellfc/EDP/Event/Index/158

11th Feb @ 14:25

SL3 = 12 (excluding front four rows)

SU3 = 12

SL2 = 2

Total = 26 seats sold

I have noticed that none of the seats in the front four rows of the lower tier are available, and assume they've not been sold. Additionally, all of the seats in SL4 are unavailable, and 27 are unavailable in SU1 which I suspect have not been bought by our fans.

Like most I imagine,  I'll be paying at the gate on the night. 

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Like most I imagine,  I'll be paying at the gate on the night. 

The problem with that is that if it's really bad weather, people without tickets won't go. That's why there were ~1,600 Motherwell fans at the game on Saturday and ~2,600 Saints fans in the ground - the former had already bought their tickets. Also I can see there being large queues. I intend to purchase my ticket in a day or two.

To my knowledge it is SENIOR competitions in each country that come under this rule.
This would include SPL / EPL / SFAcup & FA cup.
English Championship get away with it cos it is a second tier tournament!

The English Premier League ignore the rule as well. I’m sure there have been top flight games broadcast at same time as champions league before.

Man City’s rescheduled league game is on sky the same night as champions league (Feb 19th)

I guess if you have the cash, the rules do not apply[emoji35]

2 hours ago, W6er said:

The problem with that is that if it's really bad weather, people without tickets won't go. That's why there were ~1,600 Motherwell fans at the game on Saturday and ~2,600 Saints fans in the ground - the former had already bought their tickets. Also I can see there being large queues. I intend to purchase my ticket in a day or two.

I'll be there but will pay cash on the night with three or four others. Don't live in the Paisley area. If I buy away tickets ahead of time, I arrange to pick up the tickets when I attend the home league match before the game. 

4 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

The English Premier League ignore the rule as well. I’m sure there have been top flight games broadcast at same time as champions league before.

Man City’s rescheduled league game is on sky the same night as champions league (Feb 19th)

I guess if you have the cash, the rules do not applyemoji35.png

Sky Sports will love this, they really scramble about on Champions League nights. :rolleyes:

On 2/11/2020 at 9:46 PM, W6er said:

Tickets have now been restricted to the lower tier! 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/motherwellfc/EDP/Event/Index/158

SL2 = 10 sold

SL3 = 31 sold

Total = 41 tickets sold. 

I think their e-ticketing system is worse than ours! Seats sold yesterday are now showing available!?!

Anyway,

SL2 = 7 sold

SL3 = 38 sold

Total = 45 tickets sold.

I know people will pay on the night, but I expected more than that to have been sold. They brought 1,600 to Paisley, and the ticket prices have almost been halved, plus we now know we have a winnable home tie in the next round.