Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

shull

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Could be an interesting day with the other fixtures throwing up games that mean our rivals could all gain points.

As @saintargyll says, games could be called off due to the weather, meaning another game being played midweek.

Going to be very wet in Motherwell today, take a few rain mates, no an umbrella, you'll end up getting blown away. 

image.png.02663c596ab7f15625b971e509f1a512.png

^^^^^^ Wrong thread ya trumpet. :hammer

On Monday St Mirren announced that they were not selling tickets for Tuesday's replay against Motherwell. Fans were instead advised to register on Motherwell's website and purchase rickets or pay on the night. I, and quite a few others, did as instructed and have been allocated specific seats. It now transpires St. Mirren are selling tickets and advising people to sit where they like. 
The reason I purchased my tickets is because I wanted specific seats, and may arrive late due to work commitments. It's now possible that I could turn up and find folk already sitting in my seats. As far as I am aware there is no 'sit where you like' policy, and I imagine this may cause problems...
I purchased a ticket from Well directly and it clearly states sit where you want.

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:
On 2/14/2020 at 8:20 PM, W6er said:
On Monday St Mirren announced that they were not selling tickets for Tuesday's replay against Motherwell. Fans were instead advised to register on Motherwell's website and purchase rickets or pay on the night. I, and quite a few others, did as instructed and have been allocated specific seats. It now transpires St. Mirren are selling tickets and advising people to sit where they like. 
The reason I purchased my tickets is because I wanted specific seats, and may arrive late due to work commitments. It's now possible that I could turn up and find folk already sitting in my seats. As far as I am aware there is no 'sit where you like' policy, and I imagine this may cause problems...

I purchased a ticket from Well directly and it clearly states sit where you want.

Just checked mine, and they don't state that. But good to know, cheers. 

1 hour ago, W6er said:

Just checked mine, and they don't state that. But good to know, cheers. 

I must say the service was good and cheaper than St Mirren. No admin fee and postage at only £1.

Printed on my ticket 'Free seating. Please sit in any vacant seat'. And I had picked a particular seat but did not expect to sit in it anyway. Fans always assume that is the case  unless the game is a complete sell-out. Get there early if you want (and can) to choose a seat is the usual ploy. But there will be plenty of empty seats on Tuesday.

On 2/15/2020 at 5:08 PM, eastlandssaint said:

The weather forecast is for strong winds and light rain

A blustery night in store at Fir Park on Tuesday. With a bit of luck the stand we are in will provide some protection. Excellent stand for viewing the game. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Dot Count:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/motherwellfc/EDP/Event/Index/158

SL2: 19 seats sold

SL3: 87 seats sold

Total = 106 seats sold

I suspect SL4 tickets have been sent to the Saint Mirren club shop, and many Saints supporters will just pay on the night. I'm predicting a travelling support of around 500, which is a bit of a shame given that under 16s can get in for just £3! Anyone know how many buses are running? COYS.

I reckon we will take around 1000

Dot Count:

Total = 106 seats sold

I suspect SL4 tickets have been sent to the Saint Mirren club shop, and many Saints supporters will just pay on the night. I'm predicting a travelling support of around 500, which is a bit of a shame given that under 16s can get in for just £3! Anyone know how many buses are running? COYS.

1 hour ago, W6er said:

Dot Count:

Total = 106 seats sold

I think you're reading into this too much. Anyone that wants to go will go

Probs take about 800-1000