Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

shull

2 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

That “fantasy” happened in 1987, and it happened in the other cup in 2013.

Relegation is inevitable for us. If it isn’t this season, it’ll be in the next ten years. We will gain promotion once more as we always do. The cups are special.

I’d also like to add - if we won a semi final, the players would suddenly realise their league performances could be the difference between starting the final and sitting on the bench. As a result the league performances could improve further knowing they’d have that chance to play their part in a major success.

And IF we did actually win today - what could that do for confidence? Motherwell are the best non-scum team in the league right now - beating them away would be huge for belief.

:lol:

Shut the doors, print these words on the walls. The game is up. The mighty Cornwall has spoken.

1 minute ago, W6Saint said:

:lol:

Shut the doors, print these words on the walls. The game is up. The mighty Cornwall has spoken.

I hope to feck I’m wrong in regards to relegation, but based on our history it’s what we always do.

I also hope to f**k you are wrong about not winning the cup 😂

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I hope to feck I’m wrong in regards to relegation, but based on our history it’s what we always do.

I also hope to f**k you are wrong about not winning the cup 😂

Both being wrong would be the idea end result. 

20 year top flight stay and a day in the sun in May...