Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

shull

You can bugger off again . Amazing you were nowhere near a keyboard 1st half !!! It was a cup tie away from home against a team further up the league and we are through, all that mattered. You love the prem as it gives you potentially more misery to wallow in.

That is our whole season out the window tonight we wil be f**ked on Friday and Hearts will pump us bye bye premier league. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Pity you don't get money for having a look.😂

In seriousness I try to stick to my £2 a week and nothing more. I’m down to my final £1 in the account so I’ve only just topped it up with £20 today. If I had like a random 82p in there from a previous win I’d have gone 41p on each 😂

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

f**k off you tool

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You can bugger off again . Amazing you were nowhere near a keyboard 1st half !!! It was a cup tie away from home against a team further up the league and we are through, all that mattered. You love the prem as it gives you potentially more misery to wallow in.

Classy. The age of the keyboard warrior, eh?

Edited by W6Saint

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

In seriousness I try to stick to my £2 a week and nothing more. I’m down to my final £1 in the account so I’ve only just topped it up with £20 today. If I had like a random 82p in there from a previous win I’d have gone 41p on each 😂

I'd taken a hammering before the draw at 8/1, was a desperate bet. 😉

Just now, faraway saint said:

Don't know how you cope with the pressure. 🤪

The pressure is trying to get it right 7 days running so I can keep the winnings at the end of it 😂

Last week I crashed on Tuesday because Lukas f**king Rosol (at 1/20) lost to a player outside of the Top 1000 🙄

It’ll become one of those legendary games that we’ll talk about for years.... Were you there that time we were 4-1 up at half time and then won on penalties...?

Mental. That emotional rollercoaster, ecstasy, dejection, ecstasy, much more fun than drawing 0-0 and winning on penalties. Love it.

Aberdeen or Kilmarnock at home in the quarters then. We’ve beaten both of them in Paisley already this season so fancy us against either of them. One game away from Hampden...

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

It’ll become one of those legendary games that we’ll talk about for years.... Were you there that time we were 4-1 up at half time and then won on penalties...?

Mental. That emotional rollercoaster, ecstasy, dejection, ecstasy, much more fun than drawing 0-0 and winning on penalties. Love it.

Aberdeen or Kilmarnock at home in the quarters then. We’ve beaten both of them in Paisley already this season so fancy us against either of them. One game away from Hampden...

Agree with all of that! Top post Top Cat.