Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

shull

6 hours ago, HSS said:

918 paying Saints Fans.

We arrived at our end just in time for some terribly naughty boy opening the fire exit from the inside.

Well over 1000 Buds in attendance.

0F79334C-A1CA-4C27-9C84-250F3F499A2B.jpeg

Tut-tut.

No doubt those freeloading interlopers were random Chelsea fans who were also those later to get into fights with ‘Well fans...

they have a habit of doing that...

”Det Supt Wessell said: "We are now appealing to members of the public and all police to help us identify them. Intelligence has shown that Rangers fans came not only from Scotland but also Northern Ireland, London and other towns." 

It is known that Chelsea fans have an alliance with Rangers and some fans are believed to have travelled from the capital - but not as an organised hooligan 'firm'. 

Mr Wessell said: "With the help of Strathclyde Police we had spotters looking out for known trouble makers - we knew where they were.”

Edited by antrin

5 hours ago, W6er said:

What happened?

I chatted to a few of their supporters before and after the game and they were very pleasant. Not sure I would've been so nice had we just lost on penalties in fact.

A bunch of daft wee fannies, knocking f**k out a couple of wee boys who were lucky if they were about 14....Well that's what I seen anyway.

2 hours ago, ged62 said:

He’s right though.

He is not.

It's all about Cup Competitions for us.

The Top league is corrupt and 40 Clubs have no chance of winning it.

Big deal if we get relegatit, it just means we can add another Cup to win next Season.

Go for the Quadruple ...........

He is not.
It's all about Cup Competitions for us.
The Top league is corrupt and 40 Clubs have no chance of winning it.
Big deal if we get relegatit, it just means we can add another Cup to win next Season.
Go for the Quadruple ...........

You don’t go to games so why should you bother either way? Plenty clubs all round the world don’t & never win their leagues. Reading by what you say is let’s get relegated & concentrate on the cups. 🤫

Just now, ged62 said:

You don’t go to games so why should you bother either way? Plenty clubs all round the world don’t & never win their leagues. Reading by what you say is let’s get relegated & concentrate on the cups. 🤫

Am I not allowed an opinion  ?

All I am saying, is never discount the Cup Competitions

League can never be won due to corruption, not important apart from getting practice for playing in Cups

I think the main takeaway from that has to be what a f**king signing the Jak has been, and how much he brings out in Obika. 

I tend to think a 4-4-2 is a bit naive in the modern game, and you run the risk of being exposed in the middle, but if we can soak up a bit of pressure and then hit teams like that, then f**king bring it on. If we go down, let's go down with all guns blazing.

37 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

I think the main takeaway from that has to be what a f**king signing the Jak has been, and how much he brings out in Obika. 

I tend to think a 4-4-2 is a bit naive in the modern game, and you run the risk of being exposed in the middle, but if we can soak up a bit of pressure and then hit teams like that, then f**king bring it on. If we go down, let's go down with all guns blazing.

There was a manager who used to quote " the best form of defence is attack ". Can't quite remember his name. :whistle