Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

shull

Most have admitted Obika has been good since being paired with Jakubiak. Goodwin's interview lately would suggest he also thinks he has been underperforming until now.
You, however, are just a lone maniac who thought you would rip into a 21 year old who had probably not strung together 10 1st team starts consecutively until the last couple of months.
Anybody who thought Ryan Flynn was anything other than being used out of position is a mad man.
Based on some of your posts you would struggle to make a case for you being a football fan full stop:1eye

Based on some of your posts you would struggle to make a case for having a brain

:1eye

30 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Most have admitted Obika has been good since being paired with Jakubiak. Goodwin's interview lately would suggest he also thinks he has been underperforming until now.

Obika has been putting in good before Jakubiak. Most of us could see that. 

Unfortunately he suffered from lack of quality to support him. Jakubiak seems to have supplied that.

All Goodwin says in his interview was that he took time to get up to speed due to fitness issues, relating to lack of pre-season.

He in no way suggested that he was underperforming.

DJC has admitted he was wrong regarding MacPherson. It's a pity others on here can't do the same regarding other players that they have written off...………………………..

Edited by FTOF

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What happened to your appeals to people to all be friends? 😂😂

Not sure who you are but your not new. 😜

That happened in the same alternate universe as you and St Ricky getting on

33 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Obika has been putting in good before Jakubiak. Most of us could see that. 

Unfortunately he suffered from lack of quality to support him. Jakubiak seems to have supplied that.

All Goodwin says in his interview was that he took time to get up to speed due to fitness issues, relating to lack of pre-season.

He in no way suggested that he was underperforming.

DJC has admitted he was wrong regarding MacPherson. It's a pity others on here can't do the same regarding other players that they have written off...………………………..

Here comes the fan club...

So noble of "DJC" to admit that he was wrong to abuse a young midfielder with little experience on a forum (made worse by him actually not performing too badly). So noble indeed.

"We're starting to see the real Jon Obika" suggests underperformance to me, good to see you can't read as well as watch a game of football

33 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Based on some of your posts you would struggle to make a case for having a brain

:1eye

I don't enjoy this alias, can we get one of the classics back?

Edited by W6Saint

6 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Here comes the fan club...

So noble of "DJC" to admit that he was wrong to abuse a young midfielder with little experience on a forum (made worse by him actually not performing too badly). So noble indeed.

"We're starting to see the real Jon Obika" suggests underperformance to me, good to see you can't read as well as watch a game of football

Another steaming pile of shite from our number one serial player abuser.

It's clutching at straws to pull out one part of a sentence from an entire interview to try and cover up your stupidity. Sadly for you it hasn't worked.:)

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Another steaming pile of shite from our number one serial player abuser.

It's clutching at straws to pull out one part of a sentence from an entire interview to try and cover up your stupidity. Sadly for you it hasn't worked.:)

Strange comment considering the discussion was based around me calling out another poster for abusing one player and followed by myself defending the much maligned Obika, followed by agreeing abuse of previous boo boy Ryan Flynn was wrong...

I assume you have a lot of other posters on ignore if i'm abuser number 1...

Quoting an interview is stupidity? You must spend too much time on here - it's really getting to you. Go for a lie down

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Honestly, any adult using a phrase like that deserves pelted in the plums with rotten tomatoes.

The professor has arrived on the scene. I'd imagine you've never left your computer chair let alone pelted another adult in the plums with rotten tomatoes. Thanks for playing though.

:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

The professor has arrived on the scene. I'd imagine you've never left your computer chair let alone pelted another adult in the plums with rotten tomatoes. Thanks for playing though.

It's Doctor, not Professor (yet).

And I really couldn't give a flying f**k what you can or cannot imagine.

Edited by oaksoft

Just now, oaksoft said:

It's Doctor, not Professor (yet).

And I really couldn't give a flying f**k what you can or cannot imagine.

You'll have to focus your energy on something other than rising to people like me on the internet if you have ambitions to be Professor :thumbs2

The feeling is mutual, rest assured.