shull

Motherwell v St Mirren Scottish Cup Replay 18/2/20

32 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Does Obika's penalty which won the tie for us count in his goals for the season tally  ? ? ? 

What a player . . .  a hat trick of goals - who says he was rubbish . . . 

See when you said you played football, was it FiFA? 

Moron. 😂😂😂

You can bugger off again . Amazing you were nowhere near a keyboard 1st half !!! It was a cup tie away from home against a team further up the league and we are through, all that mattered. You love the prem as it gives you potentially more misery to wallow in.

That is our whole season out the window tonight we wil be f**ked on Friday and Hearts will pump us bye bye premier league. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I put cash on it, did you? 😂

I did have a look at half time tbf. Draw was 14/1 and win I canny remember, but I wasn’t happy with it only being 14/1. Also looked at 4-4 (25/1) and 5-4 (45/1). Didn’t go ahead with it in the end.

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

I did have a look at half time tbf. Draw was 14/1 and win I canny remember, but I wasn’t happy with it only being 14/1. Also looked at 4-4 (25/1) and 5-4 (45/1). Didn’t go ahead with it in the end.

Pity you don't get money for having a look.😂

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Pity you don't get money for having a look.😂

In seriousness I try to stick to my £2 a week and nothing more. I’m down to my final £1 in the account so I’ve only just topped it up with £20 today. If I had like a random 82p in there from a previous win I’d have gone 41p on each 😂

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

f**k off you tool

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

You can bugger off again . Amazing you were nowhere near a keyboard 1st half !!! It was a cup tie away from home against a team further up the league and we are through, all that mattered. You love the prem as it gives you potentially more misery to wallow in.

Classy. The age of the keyboard warrior, eh?

Edited by W6Saint

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

In seriousness I try to stick to my £2 a week and nothing more. I’m down to my final £1 in the account so I’ve only just topped it up with £20 today. If I had like a random 82p in there from a previous win I’d have gone 41p on each 😂

I'd taken a hammering before the draw at 8/1, was a desperate bet. 😉

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I'd taken a hammering before the draw at 8/1, was a desperate bet. 😉

I gained 20p yesterday (Cheers Spurs Women)  on one of my £1 bets, I need Dominic Thiem to take the 2nd set so I go up to £1.32 to use for tomorrow 😂

Just now, faraway saint said:

Don't know how you cope with the pressure. 🤪

The pressure is trying to get it right 7 days running so I can keep the winnings at the end of it 😂

Last week I crashed on Tuesday because Lukas f**king Rosol (at 1/20) lost to a player outside of the Top 1000 🙄

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I gained 20p yesterday (Cheers Spurs Women)  on one of my £1 bets, I need Dominic Thiem to take the 2nd set so I go up to £1.32 to use for tomorrow 😂

Are you Brian Rice?

The strangest game I have ever seen in my life. Best £12 I have ever spent. I was saying at half time that we can't throw away a 3 goal lead. But all's well that ends well. 

1 minute ago, Ice-tears said:

Goodwin needs to take full responsibility for his ridiculous substitution, his formation and sitting back inviting pressure, clown!

It's obvious you're a bit of a diddy but just to add some balance he deserves some credit for the starting line up and first half performance.