Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

Ah.. The depth of analysis in this thread makes it unmissable. Choice of topic.. The cost of entry.. Again. I don't blame anyone for bringing it up. A lot of games in a short period with three against the same opponents is sure to hit attendances. But.. We know we can take Livvi, we saw that we can match Motherwell. So.. I'll dig deep into my paultry savings and be there. Yet more guessing regarding the line up. Who will play at right back. Will Chabbi make an appearance? What formation will be play? 

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:
1 hour ago, RichardBuddie said:
£24.00 for an adult yes, but £3.00 for my son, furthermore you can get an adult and two weans for £28.00, so fair play to Motherwell!!

But an adult and someone just turned 18, at college and not earning a wage, £48?

In a similar position BEK. Two Adults, Two OAP and 1 Student over 18. Shull does have a point on pricing for football. 

Can’t see us doing anything here. We are a poor team and our midfield has struggled if late not that they the ball played to them as it’s usually high above in space . To be honest we’re a dreadful watch and seeing others around us with similar or less resources flourish makes me angry. We’re going to be lucky to stay up 

4 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Can’t see us doing anything here. We are a poor team and our midfield has struggled if late not that they the ball played to them as it’s usually high above in space . To be honest we’re a dreadful watch and seeing others around us with similar or less resources flourish makes me angry. We’re going to be lucky to stay up 

Not this this time lucks run out. And to be honest no more than we deserve. 

59 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Motherwell 10/11, St Mirren 3/1 and the draw 12/5.

Motherwells home form isn't a great as you might think, W6, D1, L6, all a bit hit and miss.

On the other hand our away form is utter dross, W1, D2, L12

All points to a home win. 

Been covered already. Old news. Par for the course. Come on Saints. The weather doesn't look great but I'm still looking forward to being there. 

Maybe someone will correct me but didn't we only win 1 away game last season pre split v ironically Motherwell.

2 away wins in roughly 30+ matches that's pretty embarrassing.

Motherwell 10/11, St Mirren 3/1 and the draw 12/5.
Motherwells home form isn't a great as you might think, W6, D1, L6, all a bit hit and miss.
On the other hand our away form is utter dross, W1, D2, L12
All points to a home win. 

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

Maybe someone will correct me but didn't we only win 1 away game last season pre split v ironically Motherwell.

2 away wins in roughly 30+ matches that's pretty embarrassing.

Our away record is poor. No arguing against that Ronnie but we are still 10 points better off than last season so by definition our home form this season do far must be better than last. We have had some important wins at Motherwell in the past. I hope for something I don't recall happening, though I can't say it hasn't, that we win 2 games on the trot at Motherwell. 

Just checked a stat I have already referred to recently. We have the fourth best total of shots on goal in the League but the worst conversion rate of a ridiculous 14.7% . Time for the players to stop passing back to the keeper and actually hit the ball past them. An absolutely appalling statistic.