Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 25/2/20 hieck

shull

We have lost arguably our best two players in Kyle and Ryan, added to fact McGinn going to Hibs,

Well haven't won in 5 , so obviously should beat us...……… take a point but cant see anything bar defeat

With Hearts v Accies coming up another chance for us but we seem not to taking many chances...…………

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

We have lost arguably our best two players in Kyle and Ryan, added to fact McGinn going to Hibs,

Well haven't won in 5 , so obviously should beat us...……… take a point but cant see anything bar defeat

With Hearts v Accies coming up another chance for us but we seem not to taking many chances...…………

Sonny is spot on about the stats showing we are highly rated on shots at goal but our convrtsion rate is very poor. As you say DG.. If there was ever a time or need for it to improve then its in the next three games. 

11 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Sonny is spot on about the stats showing we are highly rated on shots at goal but our convrtsion rate is very poor. As you say DG.. If there was ever a time or need for it to improve then its in the next three games. 

Well done, mirroring two posts, quite an achievement. 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Apart from St -Saddo are any other sad bastards actually attending this farce at £24 tomorrow?

Guilty as charged but have already highlighted that the cost of four games in such a short time, three against the same team might be understandably barriers for some. I know three of our group can't go on Saturday and one can't go on the Tuesday. 

37 minutes ago, antrin said:

Yup. 

I was just looking at the forecasts for all of UK and it seems the West of Scotland is going to bear a persistent brunt of the storms/winds.  :(

Be safe, Buddies...

So much for Motherwell having a micro climate. 

I think that was the reason/excuse they used to give a few years back when their pitch was a coo field. 

18 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

If we follow the path of Livingston, Sheffield United Getafe - ditch the passing game and play it long - we too can punch above our weight.

Unfortunately, Goodwin will send his team out to play the passing game as per usual

And we will lose

Booooo!

We don’t play a passing game. We play an Infuriating and wasteful long ball game. 
Changing to a passing game is what we should be doing. The goal at Livingston through the week is exactly the kind of football we’re capable of playing and we’re far better at that than trying to gain second balls off of Obika.

Edited by Spam_Valley

Not been on a match thread for a while because I've been driving to games. Back to normal today. On the train. Heading for a pre match pint or two.

Would like to see Ross Wallace get 10 or 15 mins today. His goal videos remind me of Adam Hamill.

Hopefully we can resurrect the
40 yards or 50 yards wallace always scores
Chant

See you all there

COYS

Just now, RichardBuddie said:

Taking my 9 year old son today to his first away game, what’s the parking like around the ground, take it there would be no bother with the well fans?

I usually park in the civic centre car park, it's about a ten to fifteen minute walk from there. May be closer parking, but if there is I've yet to find it.

Seems the line that you cant charge home fans less than away fans is pish... this for today's game off Well website.

Tickets are available to buy online now for our league match on Saturday 15 February at the following prices or at the gate.

Adult£24 / £20Over 60s / 16-18s / full-time students£17 / £16Children aged 15 and under£3One adult and two kids£28 / £24

The cheaper price is for our John Hunter Stand for home supporters. Away fans can pay at the gate at the South Stand.

For our William Hill Scottish Cup replay on Tuesday 18 February, tickets are available online now or from the Fir Park ticket office. Cash gates are also available on the day.

The wording is very vague "broadly similar " level of accommodation it says so well will be saying our 2 tier stand is if a higher standard than their pitch length shed so will get away with it. Our newer stadium with 4 similar stands can't.

Seems the line that you cant charge home fans less than away fans is pish... this for today's game off Well website.

Tickets are available to buy online now for our league match on Saturday 15 February at the following prices or at the gate.
Adult£24 / £20Over 60s / 16-18s / full-time students£17 / £16Children aged 15 and under£3One adult and two kids£28 / £24
The cheaper price is for our John Hunter Stand for home supporters. Away fans can pay at the gate at the South Stand.
For our William Hill Scottish Cup replay on Tuesday 18 February, tickets are available online now or from the Fir Park ticket office. Cash gates are also available on the day.

1 hour ago, RichardBuddie said:

Taking my 9 year old son today to his first away game, what’s the parking like around the ground, take it there would be no bother with the well fans?

Plenty parking in streets down from their main stand if get there by half 2. Then about 10 min walk round to away stand.

Never any kind of problem